Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

"MAY BE" moving to Kuala Lumpur....advise please

Ok guys need ur help in this regard. I receive a job offer(on which details are still worked on) to move to Kuala Lumpur......What are your thoughts? what should i look for? what should I watch out for ...should I go should I not go? health care system (how is it) need feedback.
    oh and whoring how is it over there.....lol
    Thanks in Advance

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    No idea

Where is it?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    cant help you mate..........bound to be lots of whoreing tho!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    That's that place with the PETRONAS TOWERS right??

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    its alright. ive been there twice. I wouldnt live there though. whoring?? lots of cheap massage palours with 'happy' endings chief.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    That's that place with the PETRONAS TOWERS right??
    yeah!!!!

anybody????

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    hope it is a good offer man, cause that is one hell of a change..

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    hope it is a good offer man, cause that is one hell of a change..
    yeah it is otherwise i wont bother and the designation is a Project Manager which i wanted to do all along...if i needed a body guard i will call u

bump

no one???

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Where do you live right now?
    Do you have any kids to grow?
    How old are you?

Moving to Malaysia, if never went to Eastern Asia, might be tough to digest.
    I WOULD NOT move in any of those countries! in case just for a short period of time.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    I have a friend from there and my brother just got an offer for there too.. ... From what my friend told me he would go without thinking it for a second( he's here I. Canada aswell ) but he's from there so I guess a little biased... He says the ppl are nice But nonetheless is a different culture.... He mentioned something about spitting in the streets being ilegal and enforced by law ( not sure) overall my post is not very helpfully but if there is more money and u are going to be taken care of enough to consider moving from where u at I'd prob do it.... But also think ur wife and kid and what not ....

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Where do you live right now?
    Do you have any kids to grow?
    How old are you?

Moving to Malaysia, if never went to Eastern Asia, might be tough to digest.
    I WOULD NOT move in any of those countries! in case just for a short period of time.
    Immigrate to Canada from Pakistan
    I am 35
    I can handle the weather and humidity.....I dont think I should have any problem there I dont stand out in the crowd unless they are less then 6 feet ppl.
    I have one kid who is 3 yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    I have a friend from there and my brother just got an offer for there too.. ... From what my friend told me he would go without thinking it for a second( he's here I. Canada aswell ) but he's from there so I guess a little biased... He says the ppl are nice But nonetheless is a different culture.... He mentioned something about spitting in the streets being ilegal and enforced by law ( not sure) overall my post is not very helpfully but if there is more money and u are going to be taken care of enough to consider moving from where u at I'd prob do it.... But also think ur wife and kid and what not ....
    I am thinking the same cause money is good No taxes, accommodation is free, transportation is free. 25% extra bonus. One month paid leave to whereever u want to go with the ticket. Just that I dont know abt this country that much except that they have those big towers.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I am thinking the same cause money is good No taxes, accommodation is free, transportation is free. 25% extra bonus. One month paid leave to whereever u want to go with the ticket. Just that I dont know abt this country that much except that they have those big towers.
    Damn. I don't know anything about the country but that is one hell of an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Damn. I don't know anything about the country but that is one hell of an offer.
    i know man just need to ask them cpl of questions and then i m good to go....

No doubt. It's a big decision. I have no idea where this place is. What is there native language and do you think there would be a huge barrier for you if it's not English?

No doubt. It's a big decision. I have no idea where this place is. What is there native language and do you think there would be a huge barrier for you if it's not English?
    Nah I can speak 4 different languages and understand 5 so I am pretty sure I can get along fine but one thing for sure u have to be carefull when u say things in North American(english) way cause they take it in its orignal meanings.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Immigrate to Canada from Pakistan
    I am 35
    I can handle the weather and humidity.....I dont think I should have any problem there I dont stand out in the crowd unless they are less then 6 feet ppl.
    I have one kid who is 3 yrs old.
    The land of Sandokan, the tiger of Malaysia. Nature exotic, jungle, rich fauna and luxuriant vegetation, but not only. There, the city have nothing to envy to Western capitals. Malaysia is one of the stronger members among the ten which are part of association of the nations of the South East Asian Nations (SEAN) and witness of this growth is its capital, Kuala Lumpur, maximum expression of the race to the future of the country.
    City of trend that houses 5 Star Hotel, boutique of stylists, restaurants (many italian's one if you like), nightclubs. Life seems never stop since during the day with the warm Equatorial and evening when the thousand lights illuminate every corner of the city.
    All in full respect for the safety. Kuala Lumpur is a safe city. And despite a significant economic development, the country has been able to retain its generous cultural heritage of traditions and today has won an important economic stability, social and political with an economic very good panorama.
    The international bodies consider it a country in the medium income (2200 $ a month) while for 2020 is expected to become a country with high income. For more than ten years, the Malaysia has the balance of trade in surplus. The cost of living is equivalent to 30-40% in less than the standard European.
    The sector carrier in Malaysia is that of the electricity industry and electronics, which represents 50% of export. The government, in recent years, is doing many efforts for the development of biotechnology, both in agriculture and in the medical field.
    At present, some Italian investors thrown in the production of biofuel, a biological fuel derived from palm oil. Important for Italian companies is also the area of mechanics in general.
    "Malaysia, my second home". The programme was introduced in 2002 to attract the foreigners who want to live in Malaysia for periods of time sustained by replacing the old program. To the participants shall be issued a social visit pass and a multiple visa by the Malaysian Department of Immigration, which is valid for ten years and is renewable. Both documents will allow participants the freedom to enter and exit from the country at any time.

This is all I know presently and never lived there for more than a month each time.
    With a 3yo kid, the question is: do you want him/her to grow up there, in that culture?
    Malaysia is great if you are retired and want to invest funds in real estate, living there in the winter season of your country.

Just my 2 cents.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    The land of Sandokan, the tiger of Malaysia. Nature exotic, jungle, rich fauna and luxuriant vegetation, but not only. There, the city have nothing to envy to Western capitals. Malaysia is one of the stronger members among the ten which are part of association of the nations of the South East Asian Nations (SEAN) and witness of this growth is its capital, Kuala Lumpur, maximum expression of the race to the future of the country.
    City of trend that houses 5 Star Hotel, boutique of stylists, restaurants (many italian's one if you like), nightclubs. Life seems never stop since during the day with the warm Equatorial and evening when the thousand lights illuminate every corner of the city.
    All in full respect for the safety. Kuala Lumpur is a safe city. And despite a significant economic development, the country has been able to retain its generous cultural heritage of traditions and today has won an important economic stability, social and political with an economic very good panorama.
    The international bodies consider it a country in the medium income (2200 $ a month) while for 2020 is expected to become a country with high income. For more than ten years, the Malaysia has the balance of trade in surplus. The cost of living is equivalent to 30-40% in less than the standard European.
    The sector carrier in Malaysia is that of the electricity industry and electronics, which represents 50% of export. The government, in recent years, is doing many efforts for the development of biotechnology, both in agriculture and in the medical field.
    At present, some Italian investors thrown in the production of biofuel, a biological fuel derived from palm oil. Important for Italian companies is also the area of mechanics in general.
    "Malaysia, my second home". The programme was introduced in 2002 to attract the foreigners who want to live in Malaysia for periods of time sustained by replacing the old program. To the participants shall be issued a social visit pass and a multiple visa by the Malaysian Department of Immigration, which is valid for ten years and is renewable. Both documents will allow participants the freedom to enter and exit from the country at any time.

This is all I know presently and never lived there for more than a month each time.
    With a 3yo kid, the question is: do you want him/her to grow up there, in that culture?
    Malaysia is great if you are retired and want to invest funds in real estate, living there in the winter season of your country.

Just my 2 cents.
    Good Luck
    THank you BJJ and the good thing is that Compnay is in Kaula lampur.......so I will keep u guys posted.....

Damn 4 languages that's awesome. If you count Ebonics as a language I know 2 lol. I know what you're saying with the watching what you say. I've had a few conversations with people learning English and it got confusing lol.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Kuala Lumpur, I believe that is an old wooden ship from times of Yore.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I think its also German for a Whales Vagina.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i know u can get arrested and thrown in prison for littering

and the death sentence for any sort of illegal drug and narcotics

ooo and theirs ALOT of transexuals der, had many people tell me about massage palours that offer 'rub and tug' but unfortunatly their not all women, though they may look like them

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

jbm

jbm

Damn 4 languages that's awesome. If you count Ebonics as a language I know 2 lol. I know what you're saying with the watching what you say. I've had a few conversations with people learning English and it got confusing lol.
    oh u have no idea u ask a simple question and they have no clue what i asked kinda take lonnnnnnng time to get them through.

thank you guys appriciate it.....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You only live once. If I had the chance and I was 10 years younger, no kids or family to hold me back i would go in a heartbeat...

If it doesnt work out just come home.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Isn't Kuala Lumpur located in new jersey ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude PM me with all the questions you have or ask them here. I live in Singapore and KL is three hours drive from here and I have been there a million times.

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    lol i know u can get arrested and thrown in prison for littering

and the death sentence for any sort of illegal drug and narcotics

ooo and theirs ALOT of transexuals der, had many people tell me about massage palours that offer 'rub and tug' but unfortunatly their not all women, though they may look like them
    Bullshit , you will be very hard pressed to find a rub and tug with transexuals working in it in KL, In fact I would go so far as to say impossible !!! But the bars is another story altogether

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Nice try JBM, but that is Singapore NOT KL !!!!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Bullshit , you will be very hard pressed to find a rub and tug with transexuals working in it in KL, In fact I would go so far as to say impossible !!! But the bars is another story altogether
    Everyone who has never been there is an expert lol

Yup Kale is a well traveled man. He can point you in the right direction. I hope you seriously consider it...

nizak666 is offline New Member
    hey calgarian....im from KL, maybe i can answer ure queries......i think a lot of the guys have confused KL with singapore......so ask away...

Quote Originally Posted by nizak666 View Post
    hey calgarian....im from KL, maybe i can answer ure queries......i think a lot of the guys have confused KL with singapore......so ask away...
    thanks dude...it looks like that company was offering me the job was fake name of it was "prim computers" they had no suite # in their address is it possible for you to check u want their website?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information