Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member

I'm so glad I'm gay

so, right now - I'm sitting in starbucks - studying...

i can't study at home. too many cool gadgets/tv/computers/puppy to keep me distracted....

so, im sitting here, and just beside me - is a guy and a girl...

dating, whatever.

but he is going on and on

"i love the twilight books, there's so much more in those books than in the movies, there's just something in the books that doesnt come across on film"

and this guy, in his sad attempt to get vagina - is smiling, agreeing, and having to pay attention.

i dont know how you straight guys do that.

i'd rather rip my face off.

being gay, my BF likes call of duty, video games, violent movies, cars, electronics.... but we dont have to put on a front and pretend we are interested in crap like twilight.

i'm glad im a homo.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    With all the shit I have dealt with my ex the last 6 months I am starting to think girls arent worth it.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post

i can't study at home. too many cool gadgets/tv/computers/puppy to keep me distracted....

dating, whatever.

"i love the twilight books, there's so much more in those books than in the movies, there's just something in the books that doesnt come across on film"

and this guy, in his sad attempt to get vagina - is smiling, agreeing, and having to pay attention.

being gay, my BF likes call of duty, video games, violent movies, cars, electronics.... but we dont have to put on a front and pretend we are interested in crap like twilight.

i'm glad im a homo.
    they made a book out of that???

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    they made a book out of that???
    don't quote me for sure, but i think the books came first....like harold potter.

they are still rambling on. god i hate them. esp her...he's said maybe a few things, she wont STFU .........

is vagina worth that?????

ugh

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    it goes both ways. ive encountered plenty of homos who act like that. On the other hand there and plenty of girls who are chill and fvcking hate twilight as much as I do. You cant just generalize like that

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    it goes both ways. ive encountered plenty of homos who act like that. On the other hand there and plenty of girls who are chill and fvcking hate twilight as much as I do. You cant just generalize like that
    good point i second that.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    there was only one vampire movie...the lost boys

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    I actually sat through the first Twilight movie in hope of getting some ass or even some gobby. I didn't get either. That little bitch. And she stole my fvcking 300 dvd. But hey, who holds grudges..

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Vagina>Asshole

end thread

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Vagina>Asshole

end thread
    Mouth>Mouth with mustache

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    Mouth>Mouth with mustache

IMO
    never!

moustache on the balls is like a kiss from god.

LOL :P

JinNtonic is offline Member
    never!

Like I said... IMO

2 each his own brotha!

dfo
    dfo is offline New Member

dating, whatever.

i'm glad im a homo.

1 quick question. How would i go about turning gay? id love if my girlfriend played call of duty. id marry her.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    I actually sat through the first Twilight movie in hope of getting some ass or even some gobby. I didn't get either. That little bitch. And she stole my fvcking 300 dvd. But hey, who holds grudges..
    damn her!!! you cant let them get away with stealing a good dvd like that. get over there and get it back!!!

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Seems like most Gay guys like to just talk about dick, dick, and dick. I would think that would get old too. At least Twilight isn't offending anyone

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    damn her!!! you cant let them get away with stealing a good dvd like that. get over there and get it back!!!
    Exactly. But she can keep it. She can also stick it up her cvnt sideways.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    My girlfriend is awesome

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

dating, whatever.

i'm glad im a homo.
    Dude trust me if you are gay, (I am Bi) the Indians in the second movie are all buff studs and running around the whole time half naked.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    DSM Rules!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm glad you're a homo too, more putang for me. =]

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    never!

Epic. LMFAO

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    never!

“If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member

This my friends is known as a "mangina". It's a pussified male who has been brought up in feminist culture, and conditioned to believe that what women say they want is ACTUALLY what they want.

But this is not true.

This man will spend his days sucking up to women, kissing their asses, and doing everything that women say they like. And he will get cheated on again, and again, and again. He will have tons of women who are his best friends, and wonder why they only date assholes.

Fun fact about women 1: What they say they want and what they actually go for are completely unrelated.

Fun fact about women 2: Women seek status above all else, even if that status is imaginary. This is why ugly rich men can marry supermodels, and why you can lie about your life to get laid.

Fun fact about women 3: Women always need something to complain about. A woman who isn't complaining is a bored woman. You need to behave in ways that she won't like on purpose. She needs something to talk about with her friends.

Fun fact about women 4: Women aren't fun. That is why they hate things that ARE fun, and will try to pry you away from them. This includes your friends, your hobbies, your favorite TV shows and movies, and anything else which you enjoy. If a woman is interested in something fun, it's because she is feigning interest because of your status.

Fun fact about women 5: Women prefer emotions over logic. In a man's mind, it's logical to treat a girl you like as good as possible. And all women will say that this is what they want. However, this is not how to get women. You need to keep them in a constant state of emotional transition. Never let them be happy too long, never treat them too good, and never compliment them more than you insult them.

Fun fact about women 6: Every woman raised in western culture is worthless. If you're going to date someone, date foreign only. Asian or Spanish specifically. They haven't been raised with false sense of entitlement, and they actually understand why traditional gender roles are important to keeping a family together.

Fun fact about women 7: Every woman you meet will deny that any of these facts are true. They will ALL say, "Well, maybe some women are, but I'M not like that". All of them say this. It's part of their illusion. They know full well what they're like, and they are terrified that their whole lifestyle would fall apart if people ever began to find out.

I could go on and on with this.

You're probably saying, "Well, if you know all this, why aren't you rolling in women?" to which I'd reply, "It's because I know this that I CHOOSE not to be rolling in women." Western women, regardless of how attractive, are filthy, rotten, and evil inside. And it's all hidden behind a mask of makeup and whore clothes. But just because you paint a piece of shit gold doesn't mean it won't make you hurl if you eat it.

That said, I wish I was gay. But I honestly find the thought of that disgusting. I am a hetero man in a world where he is attracted to a creature he hates with a burning passion. It's some sort of sick cosmic joke.
    Last edited by SunHangDo; 01-07-2010 at 01:33 AM.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Can someone please tell me if I have ever sounded like that /\ ?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    never!

.......... thats fuking hilarious and disturbing at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I'm glad you're a homo too, more putang for me. =]
    YESSSSS, now bo u turn gay so theirs more for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by SunHangDo View Post
    This my friends is known as a "mangina". It's a pussified male who has been brought up in feminist culture, and conditioned to believe that what women say they want is ACTUALLY what they want.

But this is not true.

This man will spend his days sucking up to women, kissing their asses, and doing everything that women say they like. And he will get cheated on again, and again, and again. He will have tons of women who are his best friends, and wonder why they only date assholes.

Fun fact about women 1: What they say they want and what they actually go for are completely unrelated.

Fun fact about women 2: Women seek status above all else, even if that status is imaginary. This is why ugly rich men can marry supermodels, and why you can lie about your life to get laid.

Fun fact about women 3: Women always need something to complain about. A woman who isn't complaining is a bored woman. You need to behave in ways that she won't like on purpose. She needs something to talk about with her friends.

Fun fact about women 4: Women aren't fun. That is why they hate things that ARE fun, and will try to pry you away from them. This includes your friends, your hobbies, your favorite TV shows and movies, and anything else which you enjoy. If a woman is interested in something fun, it's because she is feigning interest because of your status.

Fun fact about women 5: Women prefer emotions over logic. In a man's mind, it's logical to treat a girl you like as good as possible. And all women will say that this is what they want. However, this is not how to get women. You need to keep them in a constant state of emotional transition. Never let them be happy too long, never treat them too good, and never compliment them more than you insult them.

Fun fact about women 6: Every woman raised in western culture is worthless. If you're going to date someone, date foreign only. Asian or Spanish specifically. They haven't been raised with false sense of entitlement, and they actually understand why traditional gender roles are important to keeping a family together.

Fun fact about women 7: Every woman you meet will deny that any of these facts are true. They will ALL say, "Well, maybe some women are, but I'M not like that". All of them say this. It's part of their illusion. They know full well what they're like, and they are terrified that their whole lifestyle would fall apart if people ever began to find out.

I could go on and on with this.

You're probably saying, "Well, if you know all this, why aren't you rolling in women?" to which I'd reply, "It's because I know this that I CHOOSE not to be rolling in women." Western women, regardless of how attractive, are filthy, rotten, and evil inside. And it's all hidden behind a mask of makeup and whore clothes. But just because you paint a piece of shit gold doesn't mean it won't make you hurl if you eat it.

That said, I wish I was gay. But I honestly find the thought of that disgusting. I am a hetero man in a world where he is attracted to a creature he hates with a burning passion. It's some sort of sick cosmic joke.
    fun fact about women 8: who the fuk cares about fact 1-7, if it wasnt for what they had between their legs id throw stones at them

fun fact about women 9: they all now HATE Sunghando

naa thats just cruel, but seriosuly stop bitching about women

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Can someone please tell me if I have ever sounded like that /\ ?
    lmfao naaa bo u havent relax

nut anyways i think we just need to relax about the bitching about women

i mean seriosuly we bitch more about them, then what they do about us alot of times lol

i say if you dum enough to put up with them then its your fault

plus i like women being the way they are, id hate it if my gf could kik my ass in football, or lift more in the gym, or kik my ass in video games, or drive better then me, or loved sport more then me

i mean shit i like feeling like the man

and plus, the more of a problem and pain in the arse women are, the GREATER you feel when you blow in their mouth and watch them swallow

coz u know you rock and you showed them whos boss ahahahahahah

take that bitch, who jus rocked your world!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ranging1; 01-07-2010 at 04:49 AM.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    don't quote me for sure, but i think the books came first....like harold potter.

they are still rambling on. god i hate them. esp her...he's said maybe a few things, she wont STFU .........

is vagina worth that?????ugh

YES......It most certainly is!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

dating, whatever.

i'm glad im a homo.
    My BF made me see this movie opening weekend. He knew i wouldn't be into it so he bought the tickets without even asking (online). He told me that day he got the tickets which i replied great another "gay" movie choice. When we left i ended up liking the movie more than him. Go Jacob !

We are straight up with each on whether we like something or not over which i love. Since he drags me to his movies he has to put up with my war movies like Saving private Ryan etc.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 01-07-2010 at 05:32 AM.

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    There's nothing like a wet vagina!

skeldno is offline Member
    Wot a post!!!!

lol!!!!

I LOVE women i litrally try have about 3-5 diff ones a week but sometimes i really wish i was gay especially wen most the women recently end up getting sectioned in the nut home! lol As soon as i tell them to piss off as they do my nut in they start txting me with suicide threats! WANKERS!

Men just get on with it lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skeldno View Post
    Wot a post!!!!

lol!!!!

I LOVE women i litrally try have about 3-5 diff ones a week but sometimes i really wish i was gay especially wen most the women recently end up getting sectioned in the nut home! lol As soon as i tell them to piss off as they do my nut in they start txting me with suicide threats! WANKERS!

Men just get on with it lol
    Get in, get off, get out !

skeldno is offline Member
    Hell yeah! :-) I always try make sure i sort them out tho ;-) Then word gets round lol ;-) But there is those few women that just wont ever cum!!!!!! I hate those especially if they wont fake it! I would rather a women fake it then just neverr do anything!

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    This is all I gotta say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX-wB...=youtube_gdata

nah j/k but the vid is funny as hell

and ppl we are all human beings, we just don't aknowledge that !!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A man should never do anything he doesn't want to for a vagina. If he does - he's just plain desperate. Sometimes we have to listen to them talk about shit we don't care about..... but pretending you care to get in her pants in retarded.

Regarding the mustache kiss.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ So true.

¨i dont know how you straight guys do that?¨

Pretty much the same way you gay guys do it. Every once in a while you are just gonna have to listen to his/her moterfvcken problems. I don´t know of any gay couple that share 100% in common. If you are in any relationship, IMHO, you are gonna have to put up with issues great or small.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    With all the shit I have dealt with my ex the last 6 months I am starting to think girls arent worth it.
    I hear that! Every time I get a girlfriend, I end up thinking "Fk...I wish I was single...silence would be great right now!"

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    well here is the dbl trouble......when its ur turn to complain u get " u always complain cause u r a man"....ummm hellooooooo

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    MS....I'll be gay with you, we like the same things....Only first I'll have to stop liking hot blonde barbies with big tits and tight asses and black spandex pants. I'll let you know when that happens.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    well he could dye his hair for u and use tons of synthol for nice big breasts im sure he workout so i bet hes got a tight ass so your good to go

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Men do anything for fanny, ill sit talking shit, pretending im happy and interested all day if it means im going to get laid....we cant coment on this thread...we dont know if he got laid

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...i'm glad your gay too..even though i'm married...it's always nice making the ratio of single women / straight males better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information