Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    goodlifting is offline Associate Member

totally fuct story

my best friend ratted me out.

i compete in olympic style weightlifting and i've been doing this for about 4 years now. i developed tendonosis in both my knees about a year and a half ago and it severely affected my training. i tried EVERYTHING to help heal it but nothing truly helped.

after about a year of babying it and failing at making any gains i started talking to my best friend and training partner about possibly using steroids to help get me back to an elite level. i researched igf-lr3 and thought that it would best suit my situation. this was because it isn't a powerful testosterone based compound that would mess me up and it was very unlikely to get popped on a drug test. my best friend was there the whole time while i researched, discussed, and purchased this stuff. he said that if helped me get back to a level where i could train again, he was all for it. he said he just wanted to see me do what i love. he even agreed with me when i said that my igf use was going to be extremely short term to just try to get my tendons back (i wasn't taking it to blow everyone else in this sport out of the water).

well today i was forced to retire. my best friend ratted me out to a coach who also is a department head in usa weightlifting. the coach said he was going to be forced to turn me in if i don't retire. my buddy straight up stabbed me in the back. i've been best friends with this guy for 13 years and he stabbed me.

there are a ton of details i left out about the sacrifices i made for this sport. this is literally the worst thing i have ever dealt with. life is so shitty right now. has anyone ever be fuct over like this? i mean jesus!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, nice friend. Obviusly there are some jealousy issues there you never knew about.

I have a very good/long term friend but I would never trust him with some details because he has no level of being able to see anything except from his point of view. We all know someone like that.

It sounds like your friend (ex) is a bastard though because he never voiced his disapproval to you, on the contrary it seems he supported you.

All you can do now is if you think you might test clean get tested. Either way drop the relationship with him 100% and if you really feel the need someday get even/better/one up on him. He sounds like the perfect Narc and I hope someone beats him like he needs.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlifting View Post

i compete in olympic style weightlifting and i've been doing this for about 4 years now. i developed tendonosis in both my knees about a year and a half ago and it severely affected my training. i tried EVERYTHING to help heal it but nothing truly helped.

after about a year of babying it and failing at making any gains i started talking to my best friend and training partner about possibly using steroids to help get me back to an elite level. i researched igf-lr3 and thought that it would best suit my situation. this was because it isn't a powerful testosterone based compound that would mess me up and it was very unlikely to get popped on a drug test. my best friend was there the whole time while i researched, discussed, and purchased this stuff. he said that if helped me get back to a level where i could train again, he was all for it. he said he just wanted to see me do what i love. he even agreed with me when i said that my igf use was going to be extremely short term to just try to get my tendons back (i wasn't taking it to blow everyone else in this sport out of the water).

well today i was forced to retire. my best friend ratted me out to a coach who also is a department head in usa weightlifting. the coach said he was going to be forced to turn me in if i don't retire. my buddy straight up stabbed me in the back. i've been best friends with this guy for 13 years and he stabbed me.

there are a ton of details i left out about the sacrifices i made for this sport. this is literally the worst thing i have ever dealt with. life is so shitty right now. has anyone ever be fuct over like this? i mean jesus!
    Wow , that is just low.

I have never stabbed anyone in the back, well maybe the backside...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    That's ****ed up. Stab him with some deca and then sing like a canary. Or just stab him. Whatever.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would stop using it and deny that you have. IGF has a very short half life. Make them prove it.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I would stop using it and deny that you have. IGF has a very short half life. Make them prove it.
    Exactly just stop it and be like i dont know what his problem is or why he would say that. Then tell them to test you if they think its true. When you pass there is nothing else they can say

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    did you try the three d's of getting away with shit?

the first D stands for deny
    the second D...that stands for deny
    and the third D...well, come to think of it, that also stands for deny.

i don't think it's too easy to test for
    what were his motives?

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Yea all you're on is igf?

And I also wonder what his motive is

I think even if your coach reports you and then WADA asks to test you and you somehow fail a test for igf
    you'd only be facing a 2 year suspension
    is that true or false

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    wow what a cock head!!.....id be an angry man right now!.....do as said above deny it!........but something needs to be done to your "friend"......man id want to kill him!!

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    Yea all you're on is igf?

And I also wonder what his motive is
    What differance dose it make what his motive was if he had a beef with the guy he should have went face to face with him not that school boy shit

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    ****ing Friends, that's why people say to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    did you try the three d's of getting away with shit?

the first D stands for deny
    the second D...that stands for deny
    and the third D...well, come to think of it, that also stands for deny.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    Let it clear your system then come out of retirement!

yeah this asshole totally shocked me by doing what he did. "my best friend of 13 years!!" i actually was ready to put him in the hospital tonight but he was across town and i don't have a vehicle because i'm away at school. and he was too much of a ***** to bring his ass here.

i would deny the fact that i ever took the stuff and pass a test but the bottom line is that i was taking it to help heal my tendonosis (which is acutally working i think). if i were to stop taking it and continue competing at the hight level there is a great chance that i would rupture the tendon.

plus he is still running his f***ing mouth and my situation is becoming well known in usa weightlifting. it just makes training and competing in the sport a real shit hole.

i lost a lot because of this prick and i can only lift for myself now, not competition. i have to completely rethink my life.

by the way thanks you guys. it helps to know that other people understand.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    yeah this asshole totally shocked me by doing what he did. "my best friend of 13 years!!" i actually was ready to put him in the hospital tonight but he was across town and i don't have a vehicle because i'm away at school. and he was too much of a ***** to bring his ass here.

i would deny the fact that i ever took the stuff and pass a test but the bottom line is that i was taking it to help heal my tendonosis (which is acutally working i think). if i were to stop taking it and continue competing at the hight level there is a great chance that i would rupture the tendon.

plus he is still running his f***ing mouth and my situation is becoming well known in usa weightlifting. it just makes training and competing in the sport a real shit hole.

i lost a lot because of this prick and i can only lift for myself now, not competition. i have to completely rethink my life.

by the way thanks you guys. it helps to know that other people understand.

Challenge the accusations. You can find alternatives for your tendons. Stop taking the IGF immediately, and then submit to a test. I doubt you will fail, and if the matter has not even been brought up yet you will have some time before there is a test. No need to let someones ACCUSATIONS ruin your weight lifting career if this is what you love. Do not admit to ANYTHING, and challenge any accusations. You can spin this a million different ways, make it out to be that he was jealous of your success and concocted a story about you using IGF. Go online and find some natural herbal supplement bullshit that supposedly "raises Insulin levels," and then spin it that he thought that was IGF when in fact it was just a legal supplement (make sure it isn't a banned substance in your specific sport also). Just a thought dude, you seem to be willing to accept your best friend trying to **** you like this. You should fight it dude.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    thats shit that bro he no freind!

Deny it to the ground!

Tell your coach that your friend made sexual advances towards you, and after you rejected these sexual advances, he began starting rumours about you.

Plenty of people "know" that I'm on the juice, some of them are my friends, some aren't. I put "know" in quotes because nobody really ever knows anything.

I'm not afraid at all that any of these guys will rat on me, because the solution is very simple, I'll deny it. Furthermore, I'll make up an elaborate story saying that they tried to give me a blowjob when I was passed out one night and I wouldn't let them.

If I'm not currently on the juice, I'll be blatant: "Hop in the car, let's drive to the hospital and find out if I'm on steroids ".

However if I am currently on the juice then I'll say something like "Why the f*ck should I waste my time going to the hospital just because I didn't let this guy give me a blowjob?!". Stall it for as long as possible.

Remember something: Whenever somebody makes a malicious accusation against you, you always have the upper hand because it's the malicious people who make up lies. You just gotta tell them: "Well of course he's gonna say I'm on steroids, the guy's trying to ruin my life!".
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 02-26-2010 at 07:46 AM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    The only way the could test if you took IGF is if it was radio labeled by the manufacture. IGF last for mere moments in the body and about the only way to accurately test Igf levels is to have blood drawn hand have it either in a real time drip or have the sample froze immediately.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    That's ****ed up. Stab him with some deca and then sing like a canary. Or just stab him. Whatever.
    mmmmmm Revenge.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

All things pass no matter how bad they feel at the moment. . . . . .i cant say what i would do nothing is worth losing your freedom if you catch my drift. . .but i would really have to **** his world up and make hime prey for death.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    What differance dose it make what his motive was if he had a beef with the guy he should have went face to face with him not that school boy shit
    for me it makes the story less likely to be bullshit if I know why the guy did it.
    people like to post all kinds of nonsense on here.

like "I got caught by my teacher getting blown by a fat chick"

I'm an olympic level weight lifter forced into retirement, sounds like quite a tale. Especially when there are few details provided on why. Best friends don't usually wake up after 13 years and decide they're going to screw you over...unless you fvcked their sister or something. A few things don't add up, but I guess it could happen.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    for me it makes the story less likely to be bullshit if I know why the guy did it.

I'm an olympic level weight lifter forced into retirement, sounds like quite a tale. Especially when there are few details provided on why. Best friends don't usually wake up after 13 years and decide they're going to screw you over...unless you fvcked their sister or something. A few things don't add up, but I guess it could happen.
    Im with you.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member

So thats why my mate ditched me oh well his sis was worth it that fat chick no true Kratos you know how to take the carpet away from a guy lol I didnt mean it like that mate no matter what the reason he should have been a man about it even if he fvcked his sis stand up and be counted

it doesn't add up, does it? i was taken completely by suprise.

another factor that i've been thinking about is the jealously thing. i think my ex buddy has always wanted to try a cycle because he hasn't made any gains in a long time. that's most likely the reason he supported me in the discussions we had following up to my use. but when i actually started my igf, he was probably under the impression that i wasn't going to go through with it so he exploded and ratted me out.

are there any assassins on this forum because i will pay you to kill this motherf***er!!

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    First off, nobody likes a rat. Yeah, we can all agree that this guy is a total piece of shit. But let me ask you something, did you make your living out of Olympic weightlifting? Did it pay your bills? The reason I'm asking you this is because if your joints and tendons are starting to ache and hurt maybe its your body's way of telling you to slow down for awhile. Here is what I would do, I'd go tell the coach I wasn't using anything but if he wanted to believe that fine. I would voluntarily take a year off, let yourself heal and then come back. If you VOLUNTARILY take time off, how could they not let you come back? It was all heresay right? You were never popped, it was all bullshit talk you follow me?

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    then come back the next year much stronger and ready to go

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I could totally see why he did it. Its sportsmanship and rules, some people actually care about it. Others will do as many drugs as they can to break them. Either way, most people just fight for their cause.. even if it IS just jealousy.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    IMHO..... if you love what you were doing that much..... then you'd be completely STUPID to not deny using it.....

I'd walk back in there..... claim that he's the one lying..... and submit to testing..... when you come back clean - he'll be the one looking like an asshole.

If you aren't going to do that..... then don't complain about losing the only thing you've loved - you can get out of this.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    First off, nobody likes a rat. Yeah, we can all agree that this guy is a total piece of shit. But let me ask you something, did you make your living out of Olympic weightlifting? Did it pay your bills? The reason I'm asking you this is because if your joints and tendons are starting to ache and hurt maybe its your body's way of telling you to slow down for awhile. Here is what I would do, I'd go tell the coach I wasn't using anything but if he wanted to believe that fine. I would voluntarily take a year off, let yourself heal and then come back. If you VOLUNTARILY take time off, how could they not let you come back? It was all heresay right? You were never popped, it was all bullshit talk you follow me?
    i agree with that and i think that's the route imma take. i'm here in louisiana on a weightlifting scholarship and i still need a couple more semesters to finish my degree.

im planning on going back to california where i grew up and finish my degree there. i will just need to find a place to train and get back to where i was. it is just such a bitch to sacrifce all this in the first place to come out here to train and be stabbed in the back by a narc who is supposed to be my best friend and be forced to go back to square one.

i was never popped for anything and there is no way i will be so i can still do it. i just wish i didn't have to go through all this shit.

thanks you guys for the support. this is the WORST and i hope no one else has to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I could totally see why he did it. Its sportsmanship and rules, some people actually care about it. Others will do as many drugs as they can to break them. Either way, most people just fight for their cause.. even if it IS just jealousy.
    if i wanted to CHEAT i would stack either hgh and test or go with a deca test stack, then go though pct and never get caught. i would just use someone elses piss for the random drug tests that i take at my apt. i would blow everyone out of the f***king water.

if i wanted to CHEAT why would i just take igf that has minimal effects on muscle and strength growth? i'm in a position where i just want to find something to help reverse the severe tissue degeneration in my patellar ligaments after trying every other treatment and home remedy prescribed by my physicians.

the conversations i had with my ex best friend were about the ethics of taking it, not the fact that it is on the prohibited list. when he supports and aggrees with why i should take it, why am i suppose to be worried about if he's going to rat me out to WADA or my coaches?

i'm just explaining to you my particular situation.

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    Hmm that's rough man. Good luck with whatever it is you decide to do.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's why..

don't tell your doctor
    don't tell your GF or wife, or boyfriend
    don't tell your priest
    and lie to yourself if need be...

sorry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DangerDave is offline Associate Member
    shit thats a crap one. Been stabbed bad by my ex best friend too. Only person I wish would die (and robbert mugabe)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like the post that says Deny and claim he made advances towards you and that is why he is doing it. Make him look like a fool. He is destroying your life over something LITTLE. It's not like you where stacking or using to get STRONG, only trying to heal. Maybe it was not the best choice you could have made and there may have been other ways to go about it like taking some time off and dealing with it.

Sounds like he set you up to fail. Even encouraged you then turned you in. Tell the world he is gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that but to most Homophobic people will take great offense to it.

hahahaha! yeah i might do that.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    put dbol in his coffee

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    hmmm i think i might go put dbol in my coffee

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    hmmm i think i might go put dbol in my coffee
    Thats almost as delicious and crushing it and using it as a salt substitute. I figure both cause bloat i just like dbol better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information