Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: My Husband (now Ex-Husband) Steroid Use...

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Something else going on here.

I started on AAS and it has been all positive outcomes for the relationship to the point she decided to try it after seeing my results.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    Something else going on here.

I started on AAS and it has been all positive outcomes for the relationship to the point she decided to try it after seeing my results.

Also very possible, just depending on where you are in life

trailboss is offline Junior Member
    The juice is probably more a symptom then a catalyst. Like a lot of guys who juice (wimmenz too)he had a negative self image. Got on a cycle and started seeing some serious improvement. Maybe got a bit of attention from the ladies, someone at work maybe...the long distance thing keeps you out of the picture and now he is hungry for some attention. Depending on what he's cycling, he is probably horny as fu*k too! I am sure you are *not* telling everything...maybe you weren't supportive? Maybe you gave him some sh*t about it? We don't know...But...For whatever reason, he actualized something that was probably in his head, stewing, for quite a while...Quick question: Are you fat? Outta shape? Let yourself go a bit, as we all tend to do when we are with someone for a long time? Don't mean to offend: but if you are, and you want to get his attention: Hit the Gym! Find a good workout, improve yourself and then when you see him again...who knows! Don't chase him...Don't hound him or try to *help* him! Go no-contact for a while...make it appear you don't give a sh*t anymore...then, when he see's you again, and you have improved (If that is the case)well, who knows! At the very least, you are in shape and can attract other dudes without a problem........Good luck!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    This thread may help shed some light:

How important is oral sex in your relationship? serious

Did you stop blowing him after you got married?
    kronik420, lovbyts and JinNtonic like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    This thread may help shed some light: How important is oral sex in your relationship? serious Did you stop blowing him after you got married?
    That's what I was thinking

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good info

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    This thread may help shed some light:

How important is oral sex in your relationship? serious

Did you stop blowing him after you got married?
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    That's what I was thinking
    It is funny how so many women think sex has noting to do with if a relationship/marriage fails or succeeds. EVERY guy I know who gets it regularly is very happy with their wife and relationship. There are a few guys I know who are very unhappy but they stay in the marriage due to kids or finances (divorce is expensive) but they are not happy at all.

The physical part of a relationship should be the first thing that gets fixed if she expects or wants the marriage to work otherwise he is not going to be receptive to the other stuff really.
    JinNtonic and < <Samson> > like this.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It is funny how so many women think sex has noting to do with if a relationship/marriage fails or succeeds. EVERY guy I know who gets it regularly is very happy with their wife and relationship. There are a few guys I know who are very unhappy but they stay in the marriage due to kids or finances (divorce is expensive) but they are not happy at all.

The physical part of a relationship should be the first thing that gets fixed if she expects or wants the marriage to work otherwise he is not going to be receptive to the other stuff really.
    I AGREE physical is the most important for a man (unless youre gay maybe ), but a woman usually is gonna say the opposite. they say that physical comes easier if they feel loved and respected and appreciated.. (and all that other bullshit that causes our eyes to glaze over when they start talking about it)..

from my experience they will say we have to fix the emotional part first and then the physical part will come.
    JinNtonic likes this.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Omg this got funny as hell. But so true.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Virginia? Is that you? I told you why when I left. Let's not make this something it's not.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capebuffalo View Post
    virginia? Is that you? I told you why when i left. Let's not make this something it's not.
    lmfao!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information