Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: more of Obama nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't give a shit if Fox news lost their license to broadcast. They're so off-the-wall retarded, that it's hard to even humour half the bullshit they say on there. Yet, there are some redneck mouth-breathers out there that take every word they say on that channel as scripture.

But I can say the same about CNN too. I would say the same about MSNBC also, but they're soo pathetic even hardcore liberal jackasses can't buy their bullshit. And they don't have any chicks hot enough to make the channel worth watching.

I don't buy any of the shit they "report" on any of those channels as news. Nor do I believe the newspaper sites either. It's all various spins of propaganda. You can only get entertainment value from that shit.
    I dont really disagree with most of that but it's the same as smoking and most everything. Loosing rights all the time, the right to choose.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I dont really disagree with most of that but it's the same as smoking and most everything. Loosing rights all the time, the right to choose.
    That's the thing though. Rights were really just some illusion/pipe dream we had. Unless you have the power to inflict your will and defend your "rights," they're only privileges that the person(s) with the power have granted you.

Besides which, this wasn't ever a privilege disguised as a "right." The privilege to broadcast was given by the government and it can be taken away just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    That's the thing though. Rights were really just some illusion/pipe dream we had. Unless you have the power to inflict your will and defend your "rights," they're only privileges that the person(s) with the power have granted you.

Besides which, this wasn't ever a privilege disguised as a "right." The privilege to broadcast was given by the government and it can be taken away just the same.
    Well according to the FCC website. "We license only individual broadcast stations. We do not license TV or radio networks (such as CBS, NBC, ABC or Fox) or other organizations with which stations have relationships (such as PBS or NPR), except to the extent that those entities may also be station licensees. We also do not regulate information provided over the Internet, nor do we intervene in private disputes involving broadcast stations or their licensees. Instead, we usually defer to the parties, courts, or other agencies to resolve such disputes."

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well according to the FCC website. "We license only individual broadcast stations. We do not license TV or radio networks (such as CBS, NBC, ABC or Fox) or other organizations with which stations have relationships (such as PBS or NPR), except to the extent that those entities may also be station licensees. We also do not regulate information provided over the Internet, nor do we intervene in private disputes involving broadcast stations or their licensees. Instead, we usually defer to the parties, courts, or other agencies to resolve such disputes."
    They don't regulate content over the internet, but they do regulate content over the TV. They regularly hand out fines to people who break the rules THEY established.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    yeah you guys quit messing with our flaming president!

No....wait you meant quit flaming our president. my bad.
    omg he got milk!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    omg he got milk!!
    Chocolate too !!
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I sent an email to Fox News today. They have been talking about how
    Darren Johnson (Michael Brown's co conspirator) in Ferguson is the one who started the whole Hands up dont shoot that has been proven to be a lie and asking why he is not being charged with any crimes and given a job with the city. The job only lasted one month before he quit or got fired. lol

I said it's simple why he is not and will not be charged with anything. Because if Obama had a son he would look like Darren Johnson.

Last edited by lovbyts; 03-24-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Speaking of more Obama nonsense; I put a little snip-it in the news section about his foreign trade act. They have been saying for a while they are not sure what he was up to. Well looks like at least part of the cat is out of the bag.

Obama's Foreign trade agreements

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    He should be impeached for conspiring with terrorist.
    Agreed but whenever that is brought up his defender will come to the rescue and start talking about bush

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    yea Obama will never truly be in trouble he is a lawyer he will always make sure his ass is covered when he breaks the law

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information