Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ufc 205

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Ufc 205

So I held out and didnt get tickets, the cheapest I found was 745$ each. Im bummed, I cant believe Im not going to such a great card right here in NY. But anyways, best card ever put out by far.....who's watching it? Perdictions?
    Stevebeginner likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I am watching it!!!

BG
    2 knock outs to start the prelims! Bio I think you and I are the only true UFC fans here

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    745$? Thats taking the piss ay

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    745$? Thats taking the piss ay
    Huh ?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Huh ?
    745$ for a ticket is outrages.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    NO BG I am a big fan also.I use to get all the good pay per views.But the price is got to high for me.

Great card so far I knew the truth would get that done. I like Tate in this next fight!!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    NO BG I am a big fan also.I use to get all the good pay per views.But the price is got to high for me.
    I hear you its crazy. I watched a few in a row and my bill was nearly 500$ a month. Now I only get one's Im really interested in

BG
    I was trying to justify it but my wife was reluctant, Im kinda glad now

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Great card so far I knew the truth would get that done. I like Tate in this next fight!!
    I thought Tate was going to retire after her last fight, her weight class has evolved and she has not.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I was trying to justify it but my wife was reluctant, Im kinda glad now I thought Tate was going to retire after her last fight, her weight class has evolved and she has not.
    ma she looked terrible I think she overlooked the fight

I liked watching Weidman getting beat too

BG
    I liked watching Weidman getting beat too
    Nooooo he lives about 20 minutes from me! He too needs to evolve, that weight class is behind times. They fight like heavy weights, it seems like every weight class 155 and above just stand up. The lighter weights are so well rounded then it falls off. Cain was so successful becCause he was one of few well rounded bigger guys, along with Fedor. I dont know why more of the fighter in the upper weight classes dont train this way.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So I held out and didnt get tickets, the cheapest I found was 745$ each. Im bummed, I cant believe Im not going to such a great card right here in NY. But anyways, best card ever put out by far.....who's watching it? Perdictions?
    I used to love watching UFC, Pride, etc. but the PPV just got too dang expensive for the wife and I. We used to ride over to Duluth, Ga. to a nightclub there ( Wild Bill's) that had amateur MMA fights. Some were good, some not so good. LOL, about 10 years ago or so, I was getting a bottle of water and looked beside me and there was Forrest Griffin. I just nodded and let the man enjoy his evening in peace. Saw several larger names just hanging out and chilling several times.
    Realy do miss keeping up with MMA though.
    Just out of curiosity, how good of a seat would $745 have bought, BG?
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover

Nooooo he lives about 20 minutes from me! He too needs to evolve, that weight class is behind times. They fight like heavy weights, it seems like every weight class 155 and above just stand up. The lighter weights are so well rounded then it falls off. Cain was so successful becCause he was one of few well rounded bigger guys, along with Fedor. I dont know why more of the fighter in the upper weight classes dont train this way.
    He looked so depleted and small....up until that point u could say he was winning that fight

I had a feeling Conner would pull that off. As much as I like Eddie the guy can't take a punch
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I have never thought he was as talented as the hype. He is strong and a good wrestler but outside of his wins over Anderson he really doesn't have any signature wins. Rockhold threw him around like a paper weight

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82 View Post
    He looked so depleted and small....up until that point u could say he was winning that fight
    I thought he was too, he just timed a takedown wrong and ate that knee. Btw
    That dude was 39 years old. Freaking beast, he trains out of FL about 20 min from me.

I had a feeling Conner would pull that off. As much as I like Eddie the guy can't take a punch
    Eddie was plan out classed, I like him but Conner is on another level.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    I thought he was too, he just timed a takedown wrong and ate that knee. Btw That dude was 39 years old. Freaking beast, he trains out of FL about 20 min from me. Eddie was plan out classed, I like him but Conner is on another level.
    he is certainly a force. I would like to see him and Gsp if Gsp decides to fight again

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hear you its crazy. I watched a few in a row and my bill was nearly 500$ a month. Now I only get one's Im really interested in
    I love UFC - but like many of you it gets too damn expensive!
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I have a local bar up the street that charges no cover to get in and watch. That's the way to do it. It was a little loud in there but you cannot beat free!!
    NACH3, songdog and Proximal like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have a local bar up the street that charges no cover to get in and watch. That's the way to do it. It was a little loud in there but you cannot beat free!!
    Exactly! There's a few places locally that do the same - if they charge anything it's usually like $5(if they even do so)... definitely a good way go... can't beat Free!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Exactly! There's a few places locally that do the same - if they charge anything it's usually like $5(if they even do so)... definitely a good way go... can't beat Free!
    yeah that's the way to go man

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    yeah that's the way to go man
    Even tho it gets loud... it can be a good atmosphere to watch it in, too

If I had my choice tho - I do like having people over etc and it's in the comfort of your own house/& terms... but either will do lol

Even tho it gets loud... it can be a good atmosphere to watch it in, too

If I had my choice tho - I do like having people over etc and it's in the comfort of your own house/& terms... but either will do lol
    Yeah i like having people over too but this place is pretty sweet. It has 27 55 inch tv's. not a bad seat in the house!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    #205 was a good card. MCCREGOR holds two belts now, congrats to him on impressive win.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah i like having people over too but this place is pretty sweet. It has 27 55 inch tv's. not a bad seat in the house!
    Yeah that does sound sweet brother lol

My brother & I have a buddy from back east who moved to Denver and opened up a cheesesteak/Hoagie shop (but they have their beer license Too) but turned it into a sports bar - tons of Flatscreens etc it's actually real cool place!

BG
    He was actually in pretty good shape. Sometimes I wonder if he trains at all. You have to have some sort of muscle and stregth, especially if wrestling is part of your game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I used to love watching UFC, Pride, etc. but the PPV just got too dang expensive for the wife and I. We used to ride over to Duluth, Ga. to a nightclub there ( Wild Bill's) that had amateur MMA fights. Some were good, some not so good. LOL, about 10 years ago or so, I was getting a bottle of water and looked beside me and there was Forrest Griffin. I just nodded and let the man enjoy his evening in peace. Saw several larger names just hanging out and chilling several times.
    Realy do miss keeping up with MMA though.
    Just out of curiosity, how good of a seat would $745 have bought, BG?
    Thats crazy! Ive been to 1 in Vegas and one in Atlantic City and met some guys. I was actually surprised how big Matt Hughes was, he was eyeing me up 745 was up high, I just went toa concert there and we would have had the same seats, my wife said no way

I have never thought he was as talented as the hype. He is strong and a good wrestler but outside of his wins over Anderson he really doesn't have any signature wins. Rockhold threw him around like a paper weight
    He's talented and tough, but he needs to evolve and build some muscle strength.

Agreed, Ive cut way done as of late.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    he is certainly a force. I would like to see him and Gsp if Gsp decides to fight again
    When was the last time GSP competed. My thought is that it's all passed him by.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    When was the last time GSP competed. My thought is that it's all passed him by.
    No he is still talking to Dana about a comeback but he says he doesn't want title fights. Says he doesn't want the pressure of being the champ he wants super fights for big money

Yep...buffalo wild wings is were I go...stopped ordering about 5 yrs ago

[email protected] he looked smaller than what i remember him lookin when he fought Rockhold... no doubt he's in shape and has strength he just looked lie a smaller version

BG
    Yep...buffalo wild wings is were I go...stopped ordering about 5 yrs ago

[email protected] he looked smaller than what i remember him lookin when he fought Rockhold... no doubt he's in shape and has strength he just looked lie a smaller version
    Ya I agree he looked like a man head with a boy body.....especially next to that juice head he fought

Blog Entries
    Ya I agree he looked like a man head with a boy body.....especially next to that juice head he fought
    You see Bisbing give him the shot in the leg needle taunt? I laughed my ass off.

Lol...it's weird bcuz Romero just got popped from somethin I believe about a yr ago
    BG likes this.

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Late comments not been on for a while phone fucked up, i watched at home, put a few mixed bets on eddie to win by submision just coz of gud odds,
    But i new would go the way it did after he got the first left off connor he looked almost scared definately just in survival mode,
    He looked out classed like he shouldnt of been in the same match up

Id love to of been able to fly over to watch but its not like my younger single days when we all used to come over and watch ricky hatton in vagas,
    Married now not a chance im getting 3500 for a weekend trip lol kids exc take over priorities.
    A can hear the bitching now from the wife i might even mention it next time just to hear the response lol

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Thats what im stook with now but i got a box running cccam get all channels pay per view exc but nout like being there, i was up until 7am watching it, worth it for the pre fights

Any ideas why eddie from newyork got booed but connor irish was cheered at a fight in newyork anybody??

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You see Bisbing give him the shot in the leg needle taunt? I laughed my ass off.
    Yes! I used to hate Bisbing but he started growing on me after awhile. Then he had this great second comback, my hats off to him, he;s funny. Did you see the pre fight show where he puched the giant Weidman head?

BG
    Lol...it's weird bcuz Romero just got popped from somethin I believe about a yr ago
    Yup, they need to figure out a way to punish these guys more. They should lose the ability to have a fight for a length of time and after a few unable to fight anymore. It isnt fair at all. I love juice no doubt, but you cant have some guys using and others not. I have to look into the penalties, right now I believe its just fines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information