• 3 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Steroids in beef chicken etc.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Steroids in beef chicken etc.

What are your thoughts on the idea of steroids in beef, chicken, milk, and pork causing early maturity in kids and health problems in people?

I plainly do not see any evidence and I get tired of hearing about it.

A non 17a steroid is just consumed and wasted. How can a steer shot up with finaplix (tren ace) somehow secrete hormone from its meat, that is processed through the digestive tract and someone have it "affect them", in any way? I call bullshit and I think this is over blown bs from conspiracy theorists.
    Someone please prove me wrong.

Obs
    I have ate a lot of ralgro beef and store bought beef and matured late if anything. Chicken too! I ate the piss outta tyson chicken! No early tits etc..
    Quester and F4iGuy like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree, for the reasons you stated.
    Though I would like to see some exploration of why kids are hitting puberty earlier.
    Obs likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BTW, your back is getting pretty huge. Your traps are particularly impressive!
    Obs likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I agree, for the reasons you stated.
    Though I would like to see some exploration of why kids are hitting puberty earlier.
    Xeno and phytoestrogens, soy based food and petroleum based container and
    Cleaning products that expose us all to estrogen mimicking compounds. There is a disturbing amount of documented medical literature on the subject.
    elastica, F4iGuy and Obs like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Another part of that is food. In the West the abundance of food is also a factor. Think about it, if your of reproductive age and starving, the last thing your body wants to is feed another person.
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    BTW, your back is getting pretty huge. Your traps are particularly impressive!
    Thanks brother you are looking good too! Leanin' out nice!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Xeno and phytoestrogens, soy based food and petroleum based container and
    Cleaning products that expose us all to estrogen mimicking compounds. There is a disturbing amount of documented medical literature on the subject.
    Something everyone seems to overlook, is vegetable oil. Vegetable oil is a name given to soy oil and its because "soy oil" wouldnt sell so good. They snuck it in on us a lot in the 90's. When I was a boy all the shortening was a mixture of 48% hydrogenated oils and animal fats (lard).

Now all shhortening is is hydrogenated oil. Vegetable oil (soybean oil) is the single most disgusting and leading part of soy in the united states diet.

My son had lactose intolerance issues as an infant and wife wanted to put him on soy formula after breast milk. I said hell no! I told her to give it time and a couple of months later my son adjusted to lactose formula. My brother did the same thing with his firstborn.
    I spent years not allowing my boys to eat soy. I stand by that decision. I was convinced phytoestrogen from soy caused boys to be feminine and I still wonder.

Also, I remember shortening having a much better flavor than the 98% soy oil shit today.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-23-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    What are your thoughts on the idea of steroids in beef, chicken, milk, and pork causing early maturity in kids and health problems in people?

I plainly do not see any evidence and I get tired of hearing about it.

A non 17a steroid is just consumed and wasted. How can a steer shot up with finaplix (tren ace) somehow secrete hormone from its meat, that is processed through the digestive tract and someone have it "affect them", in any way? I call bullshit and I think this is over blown bs from conspiracy theorists.
    Someone please prove me wrong.
    it's all horsepucky IMO...just a way for them to market "organic, Non GMO" type of foods...scare tactics...look at how many times they change their mind on egg consumption...when I grew up they were the most wholesome food you could eat...then they were considered horrible for you...then you could have like two a week...then you could have all you want ...then only eat egg whites...now they say that isn't good for you either because you can't process the protein properly without the yolk...whatever...
    I eats what God put on this earth and try to stay away from processed foods.
    That is where the "Bad" lies. Not in the meat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    it's all horsepucky IMO...just a way for them to market "organic, Non GMO" type of foods...scare tactics...look at how many times they change their mind on egg consumption...when I grew up they were the most wholesome food you could eat...then they were considered horrible for you...then you could have like two a week...then you could have all you want ...then only eat egg whites...now they say that isn't good for you either because you can't process the protein properly without the yolk...whatever...
    I eats what God put on this earth and try to stay away from processed foods.
    That is where the "Bad" lies. Not in the meat.
    Companies spend vast amounts of money fighting organic (which use to be how we actually grew food). They couldn't beat it because it makes sense not to eat food with pesticides and herbicides on it. Now they embrace it, and unfortunately since they have money to lobby. Can change the very definitions of organic or what hFCS is called...lol

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

Companies spend vast amounts of money fighting organic (which use to be how we actually grew food). They couldn't beat it because it makes sense not to eat food with pesticides and herbicides on it. Now they embrace it, and unfortunately since they have money to lobby. Can change the very definitions of organic or what hFCS is called...lol
    There's more to organic certification than pesticide use.

They use pesticides on organic crops, mind you its organic, but still they are IGR's. Neem, azomax,etc.

Also organic means grown with carbon based organic fertilizers, not salt based synthetic fertilizers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

They use pesticides on organic crops, mind you its organic, but still they are IGR's. Neem, azomax,etc.

Also organic means grown with carbon based organic fertilizers, not salt based synthetic fertilizers
    Yep, that's why I can't wait until I have my farm so I can grow my own. Which is in the works..,
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

I worked an organic dairy farm that made cheese. No they didnt use pesticide its basically irrelevant on a modern dairy. Every aspect of that farm was identical to any other dairy.
    They sold the cheese to health food stores and people paid double for identical product.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I worked an organic dairy farm that made cheese. No they didnt use pesticide its basically irrelevant on a modern dairy. Every aspect of that farm was identical to any other dairy.
    They sold the cheese to health food stores and people paid double for identical product.
    If it was a USDA certified organic farm they paid a pretty penny to be able to say that regardless if you could tell or not

I think there is something to be said about big government here but that's another conversation....
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    If it was a USDA certified organic farm they paid a pretty penny to be able to say that regardless if you could tell or not

I think there is something to be said about big government here but that's another conversation....
    Yes they were usda certified. Once a year feds would inspect. They had no fkin idea what they were looking at so they would open the parlor door and kick a tractor tire and say "looks good! What a pretty horse!"
    Thats a goat sir...

Thread Information