Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By Couchlock
  • 3 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By calgarian
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By kelkel

Thread: The points we must learn from the death of DALLAS and RICH

  1. #1
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160

    The points we must learn from the death of DALLAS and RICH

    Causes of death of the two guys are still not official yet (Steroids or Coke, Steroids or Shoking). Anyway, We here to lean something.

    First: - Steroids DO shorten your life, Do kill your internal organs. So? Let's make it simple, if you are not planning to reach the stage why bother using ton of AAS? if you just wanna look good, a 3 weeks Testo + some orals will get you there with zero side effect.

    Second: Death is part of life. It's a ticket to Heaven or Hell! stuff like I die and that's it are no longer relevant. You die you are questioned the 4 questions: - Where did your money come from? Where did you spend it? What you made in your youth? What you made with your knowledge?

    Have answers? = Good Heaven.

    Mmm? = Hell.

    Rich Piana: Was he giving charity? NO. Was he church or mosque going? all I see is him kissing almost naked cheap girls (by the way his wife is sitting with calculator smiling). Same for Dallas.

    This is the truth people, the fame and all the Instagram crap is fake... We all gonna die. And YES WE ALL GONNA DIE.
    Last edited by matri.x; 08-26-2017 at 09:59 PM.

  2. #2
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    This is the truth people, the fame and all the Instagram crap is fake... We all gonna die. And YES WE ALL GONNA DIE.
    Okay

  3. #3
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    I disagree .

    I ran a 17 week cycle of test 600mg, and anavar during the last 6.

    I stayed off for almost 10 months.

    My bloods came back better than pre cycle.

    Cholesterol great, test even higher than pre cycle.

    Its about safe smart usage.

    Don't do the cocaines and the Vicodins, alcohol or smoke.

    Those are the things that make it 10x worse.

    Don't stay on for years. Time on+pct=time off.

    You gotta have your shit wire tight to do these PED's and be healthy

  4. #4
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,629
    Blog Entries
    6
    You are extremely hard pressed to find any medical data that shows increased morbidity and mortality for those who partake in the use of AAS. On the contrary there is a lot of data in men to show a negative consequence to the cardiovascular system for those that are clinically or even sub clinically low testosterone levels . Even a finding that those with low T have a shortened life span and an increase in morbidity.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  5. #5
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I disagree .
    I ran a 17 week cycle of test 600mg, and anavar during the last 6.
    Very interesting man! Did you compete after that cycle or just wanted to look good? Why did you chose Anavar as oral why not Danabol for example?

    By the way, I really think that Testo is the safest gear to take

  6. #6
    matri.x's Avatar
    matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You are extremely hard pressed to find any medical data that shows increased morbidity and mortality for those who partake in the use of AAS. .
    Using AAS is fine but The big guys abuse using it! Tons of HGH, Insuline and IGF-1 these compounds causing heart deformations and heart weakness. My trainer used to take Deca +Testo+Danabol... the gear caused him a thick layer of fat on his heart, he operated on it, now back in business

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Getting massive is not possible without tremendous amounts of gear, it just isn't. It costs more in a year maintain a body that size than most people earn annually. 'Abuse' is a very broad term and can be defined differently by various people. If you ask any physician about the way most of us train, they would call that abuse of our bodies. 300,000 IU of D3 seems abusive to most people. Anyone with supraphysiological levels of anything can be considered abuse, and most of us are in that category.
    Obs, Gallowmere and songdog like this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  8. #8
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,629
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    Using AAS is fine but The big guys abuse using it! Tons of HGH, Insuline and IGF-1 these compounds causing heart deformations and heart weakness. My trainer used to take Deca +Testo+Danabol... the gear caused him a thick layer of fat on his heart, he operated on it, now back in business
    I think him eating cheese burgers and not doing is fucking cardio did that. AAS would not put a "thick," layer of fat on his heart. You can have fatty infiltration to chronically damaged muscle fibers.

    Certainly Rich took it to extremes. He even bragged about it, and many in the bodybuilding world spoke out about his insane practices. Spreading misinformation about something does not help anyone or anything. Because when people find out the truth, they no longer trust that source.

    Do you know who the most common user or AAS is? A little hint it's not competitive bodybuilders or athletes. it's the college educated, professional, reasonably well off male that is just trying to look attractive to potential sexual partners.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931410/
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-27-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,048
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Getting massive is not possible without tremendous amounts of gear, it just isn't. It costs more in a year maintain a body that size than most people earn annually. 'Abuse' is a very broad term and can be defined differently by various people. If you ask any physician about the way most of us train, they would call that abuse of our bodies. 300,000 IU of D3 seems abusive to most people. Anyone with supraphysiological levels of anything can be considered abuse, and most of us are in that category.
    This is it^^^
    Just my opinion but carrying around an extra 100 lbs of muscle and staying in an extreme calorie surplus most of of your life, will shorten it.
    I have no doubts that super high doses of AAS will shorten ones life. I have watched my bp go up.
    Pro's are on cycle most of the time. They don't really get breaks. That will cause issues. The fact is it is worth it to some. Dr. Zeigler (man who eventually created dbol ) supposedly asked his bodybuilding test dummies, "If you could take something that would make you enormous but shorten your lifespan, would you?"
    The answers were, "Yes".

    Everyone has a choice to make. Personally, I quit smoking and started eating cleaner and drinking much less simply because of AAS and bodybuilding. Something is gonna kill me. If its not Aas it will be poor diet and lung cancer or schlerosis. I am a machine and actually enjoy my body. Safety is not frontmost in my mind. Its a choice like any other. My career is much more deadly than AAS.

  10. #10
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    Very interesting man! Did you compete after that cycle or just wanted to look good? Why did you chose Anavar as oral why not Danabol for example?

    By the way, I really think that Testo is the safest gear to take
    I did it for work. I moonlight as a actual cape wearing superhero.

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    KINGKONG likes this.

  11. #11
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,324
    deleted what i wrote. I like what Cuz said below and he is correct.
    Last edited by calgarian; 08-30-2017 at 10:27 AM.
    Obs likes this.

  12. #12
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,194
    "If you want the ultimate you gotta be willing to pay the ultimate price"

    We can't argue that huge amounts of AAS abuse won't kill you, they fuckin will. Anything you put into your fuckin body is subject to consequences I know this cmon its common fuckin sense people

    Guy that delivered paint supplies I used to work with took bc powder twice a day for thirty years, went to doc to see about pain in his stomach and fuckin died three weeks later on the dot.

    Rich new he was going, Dallas was pushing it you gotta admit 300lbs ripped at 26 yo....it wasn't good. We get it, it's their choice, let them rest in peace

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    My career is much more deadly than AAS.

    Mine too. Paper cuts can be deadly.
    cousinmuscles and Obs like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    Causes of death of the two guys are still not official yet (Steroids or Coke, Steroids or Shoking). Anyway, We here to lean something.

    First: - Steroids DO shorten your life, Do kill your internal organs. So? Let's make it simple, if you are not planning to reach the stage why bother using ton of AAS? if you just wanna look good, a 3 weeks Testo + some orals will get you there with zero side effect.

    Second: Death is part of life. It's a ticket to Heaven or Hell! stuff like I die and that's it are no longer relevant. You die you are questioned the 4 questions: - Where did your money come from? Where did you spend it? What you made in your youth? What you made with your knowledge?

    Have answers? = Good Heaven.

    Mmm? = Hell.

    Rich Piana: Was he giving charity? NO. Was he church or mosque going? all I see is him kissing almost naked cheap girls (by the way his wife is sitting with calculator smiling). Same for Dallas.

    This is the truth people, the fame and all the Instagram crap is fake... We all gonna die. And YES WE ALL GONNA DIE.
    What do those 4 questions have to do with anything? Nothing. Who are uit answering to, an all knowing and all powerful God? Wouldn't he know those answers? What if he asked "why should I let you into my heaven?" It's more logical than him asking rhetoric.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •