Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BRUTAL
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: Accountability log @ BRUTAL

BRUTAL is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lightbulb Accountability log @ BRUTAL

Life has been crazy past year, seems like I loose track of everything around me including myself lately, I have been thinking and so I have decided I will start my accountability log and drop my progress here as frequent as I can manage.

I will begin with that I have been on trt for a year, came off did power-pct, recovered to identical previous blood values and as I see myself falling to the same sad and miserable ways I pulled the trigger and jumped back on T.

Prime time I was dialed in @ 8-9% BF and ~85kg, its been about half year I havent moved a bar and have gained ton of fat and lost great deal of shape, recent measure ~17%BF ~79kg.

Circumstances been different this time so its been 2+ months now Ive been on 250mg/Week & 6.25mg aromasin /ED.

I need to drop the dose for the usual TRT protocol that I am used to ~100-150mg/week, that's pending in following weeks.

I enjoyed every moment of stay here before and I missed it, so I am back to hang around again.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back brother...

Thanks amigo, good to be back.

my usual 6.25mg aromasin ED protocol dont seem to cut enough, today began feeling overly bloated and not in the best mood, too much agression almost with little to no reason, so as long as all in control its ok, but I have upped my aromasin to 12.5mg ED for time being, need to keep my eye on how I feel and tag along...

Slept better, noticed less bloated this morning, so increased aromasin since yesterday may have been a good choice.

Looking in to ordering mk677, for overall well being improvement, anyone has much experience with this compound?
    My idea is to run 10-20mg ed between late meal and bedtime , or should I split and space it throughout the day?

So as its clearly evident, I havent been accountable , consistent or on the game at all...so far, but in time I know all good things will peak and make a dent that will seem like ups and downs are inevitable and minute for the most part, results to be had only when time and effort is aimed at clearly defined goal, and all will seem just fine.

other than that, hello internet

Weird days, can't get enough sleep, really difficult to get out of the bed. However, once out and awaken enough day goes smoothly.

Training zip, diet in the gutter, Mentality improving as days go by getting the great old feel of my old well self back , one self that I gained year back when had my first trt more so dialled in, can't wait till I'm full on back on track.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Be following!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Hard to find a reason or justify why and what's happening but apparently seem like suffering from pre-depressive mood swings and demotivation, can't explain.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAL View Post
    Hard to find a reason or justify why and what's happening but apparently seem like suffering from pre-depressive mood swings and demotivation, can't explain.
    I have the same thing but I just call it being married.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Thread Information