Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 91
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Marcus300 interviews OBS on Tren

  1. #1
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053

    Marcus300 interviews OBS on Tren

    You said it Dorothy, lets do it...

    Attachment 172475
    Attachment 172476
    Attachment 172477

    Lest ur too scared.
    hollowedzeus and GearHeaded like this.

  2. #2
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    And someone rotate my gd pictures....

    Admin is here so... Please someone smarter than me.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-23-2018 at 02:50 PM.

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    And someone rotate my gd pictures....
    dude. your packing on some quality muscle mass.
    I think,you do have what it takes to get Seth Feroce level size, your almost there now!
    Obs likes this.

  4. #4
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    dude. your packing on some quality muscle mass.
    I think,you do have what it takes to get Seth Feroce level size, your almost there now!
    Thanks man but I got 8 years to go.
    Rip comes with time

  5. #5
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Oh hell yea, this gonna be a good one...
    Obs likes this.

  6. #6
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,783
    Good job, making good progress, never seen a leg pic, you got any to post up?


    Edit: Btw way you have issues
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  7. #7
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Good job, making good progress, never seen a leg pic, you got any to post up?


    Edit: Btw way you have issues
    I ain't giving the full show till fall.
    Legs are doing good though.
    These are cold zero pump.
    I will blow minds next fall with a pump on eca.

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Lol.

    So what bp meds are you on? You might need more of it, or something different, I would suggest injectable risperdal 25mg every 2 weeks.
    Obs and songdog like this.

  9. #9
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I ain't giving the full show till fall.
    Legs are doing good though.
    These are cold zero pump.
    I will blow minds next fall with a pump on eca.
    Nice! Your definitely growing. You been keeping up with bloodwork??
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  10. #10
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Nice! Your definitely growing. You been keeping up with bloodwork??
    No.
    But i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

    Thanks btw

  11. #11
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Lol.

    So what bp meds are you on? You might need more of it, or something different, I would suggest injectable risperdal 25mg every 2 weeks.
    Haldol and atenolol

  12. #12
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,783
    Sooner then later you need to start paying attention to bw.........trust me juicing catches up with you quickly the older you get. Get big but be safe.
    Obs and songdog like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  13. #13
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Sooner then later you need to start paying attention to bw.........trust me juicing catches up with you quickly the older you get. Get big but be safe.
    Indeed, safety is my prrrr.... Priii..... Priority.

  14. #14
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Indeed, safety is my prrrr.... Priii..... Priority.
    Good to hear.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  15. #15
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,783
    Oh ya........just wondering who took those pics

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  16. #16
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Oh ya........just wondering who took those pics
    Timer.
    Was gonna hang a 12" monster girth dildo out my jeans but this is the wrong forum for that. People would ban me and such.
    GearHeaded and BG like this.

  17. #17
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Timer.
    Was gonna hang a 12" monster girth dildo out my jeans but this is the wrong forum for that. People would ban me and such.
    Ha! That’s how I got my vet status!
    Obs, RaginCajun and BG like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  18. #18
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Ha! That’s how I got my vet status!
    Lol!

  19. #19
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,024
    Keep your finger of the trigger until ready to fire. 2nd rule of gun safety.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  20. #20
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Keep your finger of the trigger until ready to fire. 2nd rule of gun safety.
    yo, your talking about Obs, the son of a bitch was not only ready to fire I'm sure the fucker did fire and camera missed it by half second
    Obs likes this.

  21. #21
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Timer.
    Was gonna hang a 12" monster girth dildo out my jeans but this is the wrong forum for that. People would ban me and such.
    people around here get Pm'd by other members saying "I know where you live, I know where you work, where you used to work, about your kids, your wife, I'm even on your wifes Facebook page and seen pics of you mate and you look smaller then you say you are" .. yet those threats don't get people banned but a dildo pic does, lol come on (vet status has its perks)
    Obs likes this.

  22. #22
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    people around here get Pm'd by other members saying "I know where you live, I know where you work, where you used to work, about your kids, your wife, I'm even on your wifes Facebook page and seen pics of you mate and you look smaller then you say you are" .. yet those threats don't get people banned but a dildo pic does, lol come on (vet status has its perks)
    Sorry to hear.

    Yes, we are a bit of a puritan community...
    Obs likes this.

  23. #23
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    people around here get Pm'd by other members saying "I know where you live, I know where you work, where you used to work, about your kids, your wife, I'm even on your wifes Facebook page and seen pics of you mate and you look smaller then you say you are" .. yet those threats don't get people banned but a dildo pic does, lol come on (vet status has its perks)
    This is getting me curious, I'll go check too!
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  24. #24
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Sorry to hear.

    Yes, we are a bit of a puritan community...
    Lol! We are not! We are just forced to comply.
    A porn form here would help business tremendously too.

    Guys on tren and test are conniseurs.
    I have seen gearheads post pics that do a better job than an hour of video.

  25. #25
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yo, your talking about Obs, the son of a bitch was not only ready to fire I'm sure the fucker did fire and camera missed it by half second
    Lmao!
    I have only had two guns accidentally discharge.

    No three.
    But the last time I didnt even get shot so it dont count

  26. #26
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lmao!
    I have only had two guns accidentally discharge.

    No three.
    But the last time I didnt even get shot so it dont count
    I'm just saying brother , it would not of been no accident if it went off!!
    Obs likes this.

  27. #27
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lol! We are not! We are just forced to comply.
    A porn form here would help business tremendously too.

    Guys on tren and test are conniseurs.
    I have seen gearheads post pics that do a better job than an hour of video.
    Btw...

    I meant "gear heads" not gearheaded... I know its confusing.

  28. #28
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,307
    Bahahahahahahaha

    That is how I always picture you, just like that

    just missing the banjo
    Obs likes this.

  29. #29
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Bahahahahahahaha

    That is how I always picture you, just like that

    just missing the banjo
    Its good meditation
    RaginCajun likes this.

  30. #30
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Attachment 172478

    Its the little things in life you have to learn to appreciate.
    BG likes this.

  31. #31
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Insulin should stored in fridge.

  32. #32
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Insulin should stored in fridge.
    Not pens.
    Tis script novolog not cheap stuff.
    Though sometimes I do keep in fridge.

    From novolog flex pen:

    Do not freeze. NovoLog® FlexPen® and PenFill® cartridges that are in use must be kept at room temperature—below 86°F (30°C)—for up to 28 days and must not be refrigerated. Vials, once in use, can be kept at either room temperature or in the refrigerator.

    Just a little secret though....

    It doent make a difference if you store in fridge after use. 20 iu still puts me on my ass after three months of fluxusting temperatures (me forgetting it on the shelf for 8 hrs at a time) even in vials.

    Novolog keeps like a sumbitch.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-23-2018 at 05:55 PM.

  33. #33
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 172478

    Its the little things in life you have to learn to appreciate.
    I've been brewing my own Tren , it looks gorgeous with his bright and intense yellow colour and it's more potent than any UGL I've tried.

    I take white rice for the insulin lol.
    Obs and RaginCajun like this.

  34. #34
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Not pens.
    Tis script novolog not cheap stuff.
    Though sometimes I do keep in fridge.

    From novolog flex pen:

    Do not freeze. NovoLog® FlexPen® and PenFill® cartridges that are in use must be kept at room temperature—below 86°F (30°C)—for up to 28 days and must not be refrigerated. Vials, once in use, can be kept at either room temperature or in the refrigerator.

    Just a little secret though....

    It doent make a difference if you store in fridge after use. 20 iu still puts me on my ass after three months of fluxusting temperatures (me forgetting it on the shelf for 8 hrs at a time) even in vials.

    Novolog keeps like a sumbitch.
    Thought it would keep better in fridge. Carry on!

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I've been brewing my own Tren , it looks gorgeous with his bright and intense yellow colour and it's more potent than any UGL I've tried.

    I take white rice for the insulin lol.
    Are you sending me some of that tren?

  35. #35
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Are you sending me some of that tren ?
    We don't give it away. It's only our. It's my precious.... (gollum, gollum...)
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  36. #36
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Thought it would keep better in fridge. Carry on!
    Thats the problem right there^
    BG likes this.

  37. #37
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Thats the problem right there^
    Let me sleep Dorothy
    Obs likes this.

  38. #38
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I've been brewing my own Tren , it looks gorgeous with his bright and intense yellow colour and it's more potent than any UGL I've tried.

    I take white rice for the insulin lol.
    If you need raws ever let me know I can set you up with a source (do not fucking pm me for sources, people reading this that dont know me).

    This tren is strong shit but I was concerned about sterility in this premade gear. I kept getting knots but now I may have pinpointed the cause.

    I must say when I frontloaded this it hit me like a train. Horrible acid reflux and bad lethargy. It is definitely full strength.

  39. #39
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Let me sleep Dorothy
    Are you a cat lover?

    This aint gonna work....

    Do you like pussys?

    By that I mean does yourr hot dog get hard thinking about kitty?
    Still aint gonna work...

    Do you pitch for the dsm4life team?
    Don't mean it rude. Just wondering.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-23-2018 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Too vague
    guitarzan likes this.

  40. #40
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    are you fucking serious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •