Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Getting to much mass

This is my 6th cycle in the past three years. I have used test E ,cyp and a ultra test blend and now using prop and winny. I am not going for the bodybuilder look. I just want a nice muscular cut build. am 5'11 and weigh about 220 with kinda low BF%. I dont want to really put on anymore size as far as mass is concerned. I would like to just get even more cut than I am now but not gain much more muscle. I am doing prop at 75mg ED for 10 wks and winny at 50mg ED for 6wks. I am in wk 5 now. What should I do? Should I try lowering my workout routine( training on a 3 day split now) and just concentrate more on cardio and less weight lifting? I am doing HITT cardio 3 times per week now. What do you advise I should try to reach my goal??

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    more cardio..ever consider clen or maybe even hgh??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    more cardio..ever consider clen or maybe even hgh??
    I tried clen but had bad sides from it. Was thinking hgh also. What do you suggest my workout should look like than? Is it ok to lower the frequency on the weights and up the cardio while on my cycle?

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    to me this seems rediculous but i gues everybody doesn't want to be the next ronnie coleman but if you don't want to get bigger don't lift heavy. just stick to high reps and lower weights and increase the cardio

Blog Entries
    When I started 3 years ago I weighed 170 lbs I am now at 225 lbs I have put on alot of muscle in the last three years. I weigh 55lbs more than when I started using gear. Most of it is muscle. People I have not seen in awhile do not even reconize me. I am very happy with all the muscle I have been able to put on I have worked hard to get it. I just dont want to get any bigger. Now I just really want ot cut it up more than it is . I need some bros input on this one .. Less weight training , more cardio, My diet is in check for my cutting cycle what can I try ?? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRel33
    to me this seems rediculous but i gues everybody doesn't want to be the next ronnie coleman but if you don't want to get bigger don't lift heavy. just stick to high reps and lower weights and increase the cardio
    I know sounds crazy LOL. I just want a athlectic build not trying to compete. Thanks for the input!!

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    How much time do you spend doing cardio and at what intensity? I’d suggest doing more cardio if you want to get cut. Also, if you decide to weight train less frequently, I’d say make sure you increase your intensity, i.e., try cutting down on your rest time and doing more supersets, drop sets, etc. HGH would be a great addition and help you to recuperate amongst other things during this extreme training period. Getting big is easy, getting ripped and maintaining muscle mass is much harder and requires a lot of discipline. Make sure you are getting enough protein.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    How much time do you spend doing cardio and at what intensity? I’d suggest doing more cardio if you want to get cut. Also, if you decide to weight train less frequently, I’d say make sure you increase your intensity, i.e., try cutting down on your rest time and doing more supersets, drop sets, etc. HGH would be a great addition and help you to recuperate amongst other things during this extreme training period. Getting big is easy, getting ripped and maintaining muscle mass is much harder and requires a lot of discipline. Make sure you are getting enough protein.
    Doing high intensity cardio 30mins 3 times per week. Thanks for the input !!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Diet, cardio... if you are not looking for muscle mass then why even do this?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I wanna juice, don't wanna get big and muscley

Read this it explains everything.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    With your cardio, I'd say increase to 45 mins and make sure you get a post workout drink right after. With your weights, up your reps 12-20 and keep cutting down on your rest time. No pain, no gain. I hope it helps and you're welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl

Thanks Meso!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl

HAHA very funny meso you got me again you dam jokester!! What would the board be without good old meso????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    With your cardio, I'd say increase to 45 mins and make sure you get a post workout drink right after. With your weights, up your reps 12-20 and keep cutting down on your rest time. No pain, no gain. I hope it helps and you're welcome.
    I will give that a try!!!

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    if your getting too big, quit using your gear and send it to me....then get some clen and t3, or t3 and dnp if your really brave and determined..diet and cardio

Thread Information