SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Exclamation BOOZ, (and others) PLEASE CHECK MY HOMEWORK!!!

OK Booz, I think I have put MOST of the pieces of my 4th cycle together. I would like your feedback (and of others as well) to tweek it if necessary.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE for all your help!!

STATS:
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 220#
    BF%- 15-17%
    Years of Natural Lifting: approx 8
    Years of HARDCORE lifting: 3
    Cycles: 1st-Sust & deca , 12 wks 5 years ago
    2nd-HGH for a month, 4 years ago ( I know...dont' say it)
    3rd-Test & Deca, about 3 years ago
    All with PCT and NO bad effects!

Goal: To add a little mass, harden up and get cut
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Proposed Cycle:
    WEEKS 1-10 TREN @ 75mg/ED
    1-12 TEST CYP @ 500mg/wk
    1-13 HCG @ 250-300 iu 2x/wk (not sure which to go with yet 250 or 300)
    1-14 B6 @ 200mg/ED
    1-14 ARIMIDEX @ .5mg/ED
    9-14 WINNY @ 50mg/ED
    Possible addition of HGH @ 4iu/Day 5 on 2 off
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Proposed PCT:
    Starting 18 Days after last Test injection(correct??)
    CLOMID- Day 1 @ 200mg
    Day 2-14 @ 100mg/day
    Day 15-30 @ 50mg/day
    NOLVADEX - Day 1-30 @ 20mg/day

Not sure about the ARIMIDEX for PCT. I read a thread from SWALE, an HRT doctor, that Kale posted on HCG & ARIMIDEX throughout cycle ( HCG during long cycle ) and I am still researching that one .
    I also have HGH, not sure if I should throw that in or not @ 4iu/Day 5 days on 2 days off?????????????

SO, There you go, Tear it up or Tear it apart for me! All comments are welcome and will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU !!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 04-24-2006 at 10:25 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    looks good bro. i personally like clomid 100mgs/day the whole way through tho..

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    looks good bro. i personally like clomid 100mgs/day the whole way through tho..
    THANKS !!! the clomid dose came from Booz in a previous post to him. Thanks again!

BUMP ....please

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I like it, I'd keep the clomid protocol as listed. That is how I use it as well.
    If you use GH, keep in mind you will want to start it a couple months prior to cycle and run it through PCT.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Seems like a pretty standard cycle man, all around straight forward and good doses, you did your homework which is nice to see. I would not advise using the HGH unless you are going to carry it on for another couple months after you finish this cycle. Just remember not to limit your PCT to 30 days, I usually will stop clomid after 30 but continue on with nolva for another two weeks. Just run it until you feel your sex drive back up or you get blood results back.

Good luck, Im sure booz will approve.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Seems like a pretty standard cycle man, all around straight forward and good doses, you did your homework which is nice to see. I would not advise using the HGH unless you are going to carry it on for another couple months after you finish this cycle. Just remember not to limit your PCT to 30 days, I usually will stop clomid after 30 but continue on with nolva for another two weeks. Just run it until you feel your sex drive back up or you get blood results back.

Good luck, Im sure booz will approve.
    THANKS C Bino, I havent' started the HGH yet and was planning for this cycle to start next week (but no rush, so it doesn't have to start then) I could run the HGH for a couple or three months after the cycle if you think that would be benificial??
    Booz gave a lot of advice with most (but not all) of this cycle, so I hope you are right and he likes it too!
    THANKS AGAIN !!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looks fine, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Looks fine, good luck
    THANK YOU marcus300!!!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    well SMAN seems like you have done your homework.. i see you chose the winny over var.. looks good to me.. good luck bro

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Love it !!!! . Thats going to be my fourth cycle as well but maybe with prop instead of Test E

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you got my seal of approval mate....
    like C-B and IBD have both touched upon with the growth...id start it at least two months prior to the start of cycle and run it throughout your pct also...........
    you have done your homework.......very good..

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    you got my seal of approval mate....
    like C-B and IBD have both touched upon with the growth...id start it at least two months prior to the start of cycle and run it throughout your pct also...........
    you have done your homework.......very good..
    THANKS Booz,Kale and Liftainez! Much Appreciated. Couldn't have done it without your great teachings!!!
    I will make sure to log everything and post pics throughout!!!
    THANKS

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    no prob brotha.. good luck on your cycle... and remember EAT BIG to GET BIG!! keep us updated

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    the only thing i would question is whether its necessary to run the HCG
    all the way thru the cycle

i wouldve thought in the middle and 10 days before the end wouldve been fine

but if Booz approves then i'm not gonna argue

although an explanation for those of us not as clued up on HCG would be good

G

I like this explanation best

written by SWALE, an hrt doctor.
    **EDIT END**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I frequent another board and posted this in another topic but thought alot of you may find this useful so i'm putting it here. This is from a poster who is an MD and uses gear himself. it is a protocol for using HCG during cycle and not PCT, he explains why HCG during PCT can actually inhibit natural test production and recovery.

"I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.

Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid -induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex , is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM?s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel , or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a ?bridge?. Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can?t ?fool? the body?it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground?and we don?t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other protocols.

Thought this would shed a little light on all the HCG questions during cycle."

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    good read kale

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If this is your first go around with tren I would go with 50mgs/ed.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    G

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery.

so he is actually recomending using HCG 1 week into PCT

thats interesting

i know there are many ways to run HCG - its difficult sometimes to find out which is best

i know Booz recommeds using it for 10 days at the end of your cycle - stopping three days before

Thanks Kale, you saved me from finding your post on the HCG once AGAIN...lolol

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I started my Hcg at week 7 and plan on running it through end of pct.
    That's just me though.

Good job.
    This is exactly how this forum is supposed to work.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've used PCT successfully during PCT, which contradicts Swale's claim. I'm not doubting he doesnt know his sh*t as I'm sure he does. But....I used HCG during PCT and it raised my natural testosterone levels combined with Nolva and Proviron effectively. I had the bloodwork done 2-3 weeks after PCT ended and again 10-12 weeks later and they were still normal.

Xprime is offline Banned
    aight, am gonna do that pct, that protocol looks very good, i can t bear HCG at high dosing.
    Last edited by Xprime; 04-25-2006 at 11:51 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    so many different ways to utilize hcg .................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    If you are going to inject ED why not use Prop.
    Prop should give you less bloat and works great with Tren .

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    If you are going to inject ED why not use Prop.
    Prop should give you less bloat and works great with Tren .

Good luck.
    NOT injecting the CYP ED, but I see your point. I had the CYP,(10ml) I may Switch it up to PROP. THANKS!!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks pretty good...good luck and let us know of youre progres...!

just mix with the tren . Prop and tren a winning combo.............

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    so he is actually recomending using HCG 1 week into PCT

thats interesting

i know there are many ways to run HCG - its difficult sometimes to find out which is best

i know Booz recommeds using it for 10 days at the end of your cycle - stopping three days before
    He actually isnt, he says "One week after the end ofthe cycle" You will be doing Test C and PCT doesnt start until two weeks after the end of the cycle

Thread Information