d3t0x is offline New Member

Hopefully can get some ideas where to start, what to do etc..

Let me start with my current standing, Im sick an tired of being six foot six and lanky as hell, so I wanna put on some muscle and I wanna do it quick. Im trying to get in shape and don't kno where to start. First of all, I just wanna kno what kind of cycle to do just to put on a little weight and get cut. Also, I just got a new olympic weight set, and just put it together so any pointers on what I can with that would be cool too. Again, Im 18yrs old 6ft 6inches weigh around 230 pounds, but I'm too lanky. Thanks again

-d3t0x

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ohhhh..man..welcome to ar...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d3t0x
    Let me start with my current standing, Im sick an tired of being six foot six and lanky as hell, so I wanna put on some muscle and I wanna do it quick. Im trying to get in shape and don't kno where to start. First of all, I just wanna kno what kind of cycle to do just to put on a little weight and get cut. Also, I just got a new olympic weight set, and just put it together so any pointers on what I can with that would be cool too. Again, Im 18yrs old 6ft 6inches weigh around 230 pounds, but I'm too lanky. Thanks again

-d3t0x

18 WAY WAY TO young bro ..... you can damge your body buy useing AAS to young ... you have to EAT and when you think you eat enough EAT MORE .. try putting all efforts into eating not useing AAS becasue YOU WILL DAMGE GROWTH plates damage hormon levels among many other things using steroids at your age ... hang around and check out diet and training fourm .. also If you like let me know you current diet and lets see if we can fix that first and tha look at training

and Welcome to AR and please read the rules

Holy shit....lol fast replies. I have to admit I expected that Im too young, but even a workout routine that would be sure to give me results would be cool as hell, I have no clue where to start, but thanks for the pointers. Im gunna go snoop around a little and hopefully learn a little more about lifting the right way. Once again thanks alot for the replies!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would read the stickies at the top of the diet forum..

you need to eat to grow. http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

workout.. http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Eat Eat Eat and eat some more

2bshredded is offline Member
    Hey young Bro,
    Like you'll hear it all the time here....WAIT to do ASS....I did and started at 46.
    Grow your body naturally, it works but you have to have to work at....eat and work hard. Really that is all you have to do right now.

Haha....eat and eat some more...I ate a shitload of food today cause Im trying to gain my weight back...where i used to be was about 260-270, so what kinda foods can i eat that arent gunna make me have a heart attack, but will get some meat on my bones. Im tellin you something now though I aint givin up my damn pasta...

Uconish is offline Member
    i agree with waiting on using any kind of AAS, you have alot of time and room on a 6 foot 6 inch frame to pack on quality muscle naturally...also remeber at your age your test levels are already very high naturally...if i was would do as the others say, it the weights hard and concentrate on your diet.....The role your diet plays in bodybuilding is sooooooo important that even if you used all the AAS in the world, you would not be able to grow without proper nutrition and rest, i see it everyday at the gym when my buddies tell me that this or that guy is using, and i look at them like what?.....research around, ask as many questions as you can, and dont give into peer pressure if your friends are using, cause chances are they are not going to do it correctly and end up hurting themselves....Good luck

Thanks alot for all the help guyz....seems like you know your shit. For now Im just gunna focus on gaining weigth by eating, and just get a lifting plan set out. I guess I just didnt want to wait as long to see results, and thats why I was considering using a AAS, but thanks a lot guys and hopefully my patience proves worthy.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Get yourself educated mate. Lots of good info here http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

Thread Information