Thread: newwbieee

baby bizzle10 is offline New Member

newwbieee

yo boys,
    whats goin on...im trying to get bigger..im also just starting to lift and i only weigh 160lbs and im 18....can anyone tell me good good to eat to gain alot of weight and also not compltely lose my abs?
    Also i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a routine...ill probablly be lifting 4 or 5 times a week if that helps.

Raging Bull is offline New Member
    are you gonna be taking any supplements or any kind of aas?

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull
    are you gonna be taking any supplements or any kind of aas?

I hope to god no.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baby bizzle10
    yo boys,
    whats goin on...im trying to get bigger..im also just starting to lift and i only weigh 160lbs and im 18....can anyone tell me good good to eat to gain alot of weight and also not compltely lose my abs?
    Also i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a routine...ill probablly be lifting 4 or 5 times a week if that helps.

Oh my....

Please hit the diet forum....

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Go and post your deit question here
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

And your workout routine question here
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Please wait till you are alot older before you consider steroid 's....

Welcome to AR.....

Raging Bull is offline New Member
    yes please do not touch any kind of aas at this stage in your training. if your just starting you should start with the basics. see how you can train first without anything else. just make sure you eat all your meals and make sure you eat and or drink lots of protein. protein and rest are the bottom basics for starting out. and will remain key elements throughout your training.

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    well are your goals to bodybuild or build useful muscle...if so I can post the weight training schedule that I have my D1 throwers do 4 days a week....We been finishing top 30 last 4 years so I must be doing something right....but yes stay off...u sound fall to young and will prob cause more harm than good

highandwide....i would appreicate that routine greatly...thanks bro.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    dude, check into the diet forums and the training forums, you can find information there, use the search button and make an honest effort to find this information yourself. cant just assume we;ll tell you everytihng you need to know. the best way to learn is to research it yourself.

here on this boart you will find a great fountain of knowledge here, free for your benefit. this site is full of great guys who are all more than willing to help you, any information or advice given here you should take careful note of.

having said all this, I wish you luck in your journey, eat, train and learn! and be smart, train natural for a few years before AAS you have the ability to make so much more gains naturally at your age and size.

cheers lad, wish you the best

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    Hey...sorry it took so long...the program I have is pretty intense and based on % of maxs. I recommend if you didnt already know to switch up your workout program every 5 weeks to avoid muscle adaptation. My throwers are just about to finish their first mini-peak phase so i wouldnt follow this workout to a T but take bits and pieces until your ready for the full load....It is an exel file so I would need some way to contact you

highandwide

alrite thanks buddy.
    you can email me at "[email protected]" i appreciate it. thanks

Thread Information