amritbharaj is offline New Member

Newbie Needing Help

allrite people..how r we all doing?
    i have just joined this forum and seeking some help.ive tried looking for the answers im looking for.bt i kant find them..so i apologise if this is anonther one of those question that bin answered 10000 times.lol.

ok..i have been training for 2 years now and not seeing that much diference in my body..my diet is strict(low carbs high protein n low fats) and do a 4 day workout and 1 day cardio..
    the fing is..i am quite a large lad(nt it the good way) i am 6 ft and weigh about 105 kgs.

so you can see my isue.i am rather on the fat side..but wanting to take roids..can someone advise me on what to take..or even if i should..
    i heard winnie was a option for me.
    bt id like to kno from experienced people.
    thank u

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow is your spelling horrible. i would try eating better and busting out alot more cardio first. after you lean up and start eating healthy then you can do a test/eq cycle or something. gear wont burn your fat so you have to do that with diet and cardio.

ok..
    just anonther thing..im not looking to get cut..im looking to increase strength and mass.
    i read that "Testosterone will cause both muscle growth as well as fat loss"

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You need proper diet and cardio, not testosterone .

kool..thanks for the help..kan any1 sugest how much cardio n wwhat kind of diet?

mick86 is offline Member

Question

I dont quite understand, you say quote : "i am rather on the fat side" but you also say quote : "im not looking to get cut..im looking to increase strength and mass"

It sounds like you either you would like to look better, but rather than loose the fat you want to add on enough muscle to balance things out, or that you dont mind getting fatter as long as you buid muscle. Have I miss understood you?

By adjusting your diet and adding in a few more days of cardio you should be able to achieve a leaner build. Once you hav shed as much fat as you desire then bulk up. Then prehaps consider things like test prop, equipose, stanazole, masteron thermogenics ect to add the finishing if you still want to get leaner. If just all out mass is your goal then there are other compounds that better suit that purpose.

basikly what i meant was im fat..but i wnt that fat to be muscle..n it duznt have to b cut..i jus wna be big

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    fat does NOT turn into muscle and vice versa..you need to burn fat and build muscle..two completely different processes..you need to learn how to eat and train properly..stay away from steroids as they will not benefit you at this point nor are they magic pills..diet is everything here

mick86 is offline Member
    I never thought I would turn into one of those 'know it all, tell everyone they arn't ready for steroid types' , but it does seem that you still have a lot to learn. My opinion is that you would not get good results if you cycled now, and you may just do yourself some harm. Train, eat and sleep well, learn as much as you can and then reconsider using steroids down the track. Of course you dont have 2 listen 2 me if you dont want, but I think most other people will advise the same thing. Its in your best interest 2 listen.

Thread Information