Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Questions about steroids in Thailand?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    Hi everyone,

im new to this forum.. jus wondering, do u guys reckon u can get juices in australia?
    Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    haha... nah, i mean roids.. its so discreet in Oz unless u got connections.. anyone has any idea?
    well I reckon you are in Australia, so you should already be able to answer your own question (which has nothing to do with this thread).
    I also reckon that if you keep fishing for sources here, your stay will be short.

yer mate u can get gear in oz but its all over priced!! unless u find some good ug lab... i buy pharmecutical grade and pay through the ass for it!!... i am tempted to go to thailand and buy some and try and get it back through customs but dunno if its worth the risk ... the savings id make would prob pay for my plane ticket tho... ahh australia u suck!! lol dont come on here asking for sources .. i think i first did wen i first came on here so ur not the first one - but ur best way to find a source is probly ask around at ur gym discretely ... or maybe if u get ur post count up someone in oz will feel sorry for u and pm u a source who knows lol

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    yer mate u can get gear in oz but its all over priced!! unless u find some good ug lab... i buy pharmecutical grade and pay through the ass for it!!... i am tempted to go to thailand and buy some and try and get it back through customs but dunno if its worth the risk ... the savings id make would prob pay for my plane ticket tho... ahh australia u suck!! lol dont come on here asking for sources .. i think i first did wen i first came on here so ur not the first one - but ur best way to find a source is probly ask around at ur gym discretely ... or maybe if u get ur post count up someone in oz will feel sorry for u and pm u a source who knows lol
    thanxs for ur advice mate.. at least u understand where i'm coming from.
    yeh, its sucks not being able to access gear in Oz as easily as elsewhere.. not too sure if its worth e trouble of heading to thailand to buy some, given e time spent looking for them.. haha..
    sadly, e ppl in my gym looks clean to have access to gears..
    so how much gains have u made since using them? im not exactly looking at gains, but just speedy recovery and strength coz im in sprinting. hee

yer it would increase ur recovery ..ive read some people say that they dont even get sore on cycle - personally i still get sore but i dont think as sore.. if ur a sprinter you would want to stay away from steroids like tren and ancilliries like clen or dnp (not that it sounds like u would be ne where near doin dnp but using it as an example lol) cos they can severely hamper your aerobic capabilities... i no its the case for athletes like footballers and tennis players because there more endurace but im guessing it would also have to affect sprinters... happens from a variety of reasons .. some gear can alter the oxygen in your blood or red blood cells or somethin .. some make your blood thicker (DNP) .. i no tren is pretty bad for aerobic endurance any one else shed some light on sprinting? depends what your wanting to acheive - id prob say test prop - but the pain from prop in the legs might make running unbearable. I no i inject in legs and cant run for abotu 3 days - im a footballer ... your best bet would prob be anavar cycle so you wont have to worry about injecting - var is ****in expensive tho and the results dont really match its price but its pretty safe as far as orals go ( none are really that safe) if u did want crazy strength gains without the mass you could do halotestin but that shits pretty nasty... dont even think about doin a winstrol only cycle - once again you wont be able to run but thats cos ur joints will turn to drywall

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    yer it would increase ur recovery ..ive read some people say that they dont even get sore on cycle - personally i still get sore but i dont think as sore.. if ur a sprinter you would want to stay away from steroids like tren and ancilliries like clen or dnp (not that it sounds like u would be ne where near doin dnp but using it as an example lol) cos they can severely hamper your aerobic capabilities... i no its the case for athletes like footballers and tennis players because there more endurace but im guessing it would also have to affect sprinters... happens from a variety of reasons .. some gear can alter the oxygen in your blood or red blood cells or somethin .. some make your blood thicker (DNP) .. i no tren is pretty bad for aerobic endurance any one else shed some light on sprinting? depends what your wanting to acheive - id prob say test prop - but the pain from prop in the legs might make running unbearable. I no i inject in legs and cant run for abotu 3 days - im a footballer ... your best bet would prob be anavar cycle so you wont have to worry about injecting - var is ****in expensive tho and the results dont really match its price but its pretty safe as far as orals go ( none are really that safe) if u did want crazy strength gains without the mass you could do halotestin but that shits pretty nasty... dont even think about doin a winstrol only cycle - once again you wont be able to run but thats cos ur joints will turn to drywall
    thanxs for ur reviews mate. yeh, it definately assist heaps in recovery. was using d-bol oral several years ago and my recovery from intense workout feels like 100%. I was smashing weights and speed sessions, and not feeling fatigue the next day! it was awesome. tried clen oral to cut excess body fat. great results too. dun reckon it'll affect sprinters coz our focus is anaerobic fitness and power. sadly, i've lost all my sources since coming over to Oz.
    so r u an aussie rules or rugby footballer? guess speed, recovery, strength n bulk are ur focus with gears eh?

aussie rules m8... yer mainly size n strength in the off season and recovery durin season... with the clen did u find takin it too close to runnin screwed up ur breathing? btw prob shouldnt hijack this thread start your own for ppl to give advice

gettin back on the thread topic.... has anyone ever found anavar in pattaya .. and if u get a perscription over seas can u bring back the gear to oz with u if u have the prescription and declare it ?

Ozzie_O is offline New Member

Living in Thailand 2009

Great post.

Anyone know what a typical days worth of well rounded bodybuilding meals costs over there, take-away and home cooked?

Anyone know what a fully furnished (basic, with kitchen, bathroom and appliances) place costs on average per month to rent out?

Hardcore gyms in Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok & Ko Samui...

I leave Jan 16th 09 and return May 10th 09 so will be there for 4 months so would love to gain some insight from people who have done the same.

Any Aussies heading over there then?

Thanks ;-)

Bigload is offline New Member
    really interesting tread, im in thailand at the mo and this answered heaps of my questions.....

cold4ged is offline New Member
    removed.
    Last edited by cold4ged; 10-16-2008 at 01:30 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys are killing me with all this Pattaya and Nana Plaza talk I haven't been there in like 4 months now Can you say withdrawals? If you haven't been you don't know, it's like Heroin withdraws from what I hear.

OK yes at most decent pharmacies as stated many times you can find what you need, you just have to ask.

MUSCULAR2 is offline Junior Member
    I had some stuff that just came from Thialand and it infected my leg after one shot and also did my friend. It was obviously dirty or bogus.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Sure they sell it all over the counter, you can get Pineapple, Orange, Mango, Water mellon, you name it !!!!
    just saw that reply,

Bigload,

Since you are there now, please share with the rest of us what the Living expenses are like currently in Thailand. There are a lot of us heading over there next year that would love to learn from you and gain some insight as to what its really like to live in Thailand in the year 2009. Not really referring to Pharmaceuticals as such as its pretty clear that they are available. Just what it roughly would cost a bodybuilder per day in Thailand inc Food, Gym and a roof-over-head....

Hope you enjoy your stay!

;-)

danno39 is offline Junior Member

I'll Ask the Miss

I'll be there in a couple of days so I will look around and talk about all of this with the TGF.

Condo
    She lives in a condo off Sukhumvit near the On Nut BTS station. They have studios for 8000b a month. Not sure if that's furnished or not. She has a 2 bedroom with a roommate for 15,000b a month.

Gym
    Bangkok's Power Zone Gym
    Soi 23 Prachasongkroh,
    Din Dang, Bangkok, Thailand
    Daily: b200 Monthly: b1200

This one looks the most hardcore of the ones in Bangkok but she says its far away from Sukhumvit.

Food
    Man I'm not sure of this and honestly its my biggest worry. I got food poisoning twice in BKK 4 years ago.

If anyone wants to meet up for a beer in the Sukhumvit area send me a PM. I'll be in BKK between 20 - 25, Oct and again 1 - 7 Nov.

Gear & Girls - How can it get any better???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by danno39 View Post
    I'll be there in a couple of days so I will look around and talk about all of this with the TGF.

Condo
    She lives in a condo off Sukhumvit near the On Nut BTS station. They have studios for 8000b a month. Not sure if that's furnished or not. She has a 2 bedroom with a roommate for 15,000b a month.

Gym
    Bangkok's Power Zone Gym
    Soi 23 Prachasongkroh,
    Daily: b200 Monthly: b1200

This one looks the most hardcore of the ones in Bangkok but she says its far away from Sukhumvit.

Food
    Man I'm not sure of this and honestly its my biggest worry. I got food poisoning twice in BKK 4 years ago.

If anyone wants to meet up for a beer in the Sukhumvit area send me a PM. I'll be in BKK between 20 - 25, Oct and again 1 - 7 Nov.

Gear & Girls - How can it get any better???
    Food will be your biggest problem. There is tons of local stuff but you need lots of protein. And that will not be easy if you are trying to do it on the cheap. There are tons of Western places you can eat at but they are not cheap relative to the local food. Protein powder is ridiculously expensive and I strongly advise you to bring in a couple of drums with you.

I got a massive dose of food poisoning from the Airport in the way home last Thursday, I got a dose of the shits that should be written up in the Guinness Book Of Records !!! So be careful. I strongly recommend you buy some Norbactin 400 when you get there from any Pharmacy. They will kill any dose of the shits dead in its tracks !!! You will thank me for this believe me.
    Last edited by Kale; 10-16-2008 at 03:08 AM.

Thanks

Thanks Kale. I put that as #1 on the list and bring my own powder.

As for gyms here is an article someone else wrote about gyms in bkk.
    http://www.thaiwebsites.com/exercise.asp

Thanks a million. This thread is very Informative. Keep it up!

Oz ;-)

Also can I just ask if anyone at all knows if IGF-1 Long R3 is available in Thailand. It seems that everything else is available but I am yet to hear word about this in circulation over there.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Kale. I put that as #1 on the list and bring my own powder.

As for gyms here is an article someone else wrote about gyms in bkk.
    http://www.thaiwebsites.com/exercise.asp
    By the way if you need medical attention while you are in BKK then go to Bumrungrad Hospital http://www.bumrungrad.com/ It is world class !!!! It is in the Sumkumvit area

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    sorry to high jack the thread but where can i find cheap and legit gear. Hey Kale if u could help me the previous one u gave me the pharmacy at soi 15 was legit but the prices of UGL gear were a bit on the high side quite similar to sources i can find on the net was wondering if there is any "non tourist" pharmacies around sukhumvit area thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    sorry to high jack the thread but where can i find cheap and legit gear. Hey Kale if u could help me the previous one u gave me the pharmacy at soi 15 was legit but the prices of UGL gear were a bit on the high side quite similar to sources i can find on the net was wondering if there is any "non tourist" pharmacies around sukhumvit area thanks
    Thats the only one I have ever used dude.

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    Do any bros around here have any idea like mick 86 or the newmember m.C 1 or something sorry i cant remember when typing.

The only other place I read about were the pharmacy's near Lumpini boxing statidum. You could also ask at the gym I mentioned.
    Bangkok's Power Zone Gym
    Soi 23 Prachasongkroh,

Every guy in the pics looks like there are hitting it hard. They have a website as well. Check them out.

The only other place I read about were the pharmacy's near Lumpini boxing statidum. You could also ask at the gym I mentioned.
    Bangkok's Power Zone Gym
    Soi 23 Prachasongkroh,

Every guy in the pics looks like there are hitting it hard. They have a website as well. Check them out.
    They all sell it its just a matter of shopping around

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    Bought from many (non-tourist, as you say) chemists and the prices are about the same on most stuff compaired to the place you are talkin about, and often they only carry the basics.....
    Last edited by Older lifter; 10-17-2008 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Bought from many (non-tourist, as you say) chemists and the prices are about the same on most stuff compaired to the place you are talkin about, and often they only carry the basics.....
    Thanks, that's good to know. I spoke to the TGF last night and she knows of a low price pharmacy near her Condo. We will check that out and report back to you. (about 5 days).

Going Shopping

Hey guys after 28 hours of flying and 2.5 days without sleep I'm in bkk and almost functional again. I'm about to venture out to the Power Zone gym I listed above. I'm going to get a workout in and hopefully get some "questions answered" while I'm there. If the answers are close by and I'll check them out today. The TGF (thai girl friend) will be back in town and we will check out her low price pharmacy. Depending on what i find (or don't find) I may venture out to the Lumpini stadium area. I'll post my updates over the next several days as I get time. Hopefully this will add some updates and even more value to this thread!
    Last edited by danno39; 10-23-2008 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks Danno!

Hey guys after 28 hours of flying and 2.5 days without sleep I'm in bkk and almost functional again. I'm about to venture out to the Power Zone gym I listed above. I'm going to get a workout in and hopefully get some "questions answered" while I'm there. If the answers are close by and I'll check them out today. I'll be in Sukhumvit (Soi 15) area later today so I'll check that pharmacy then. Friday the TGF (thai girl friend) will be back in town and we will check out her low price pharmacy. Depending on what i find (or don't find) I may venture out to the Lumpini stadium area. I'll post my updates over the next several days as I get time. Hopefully this will add some updates and even more value to this thread!
    Have fun dude. Make sure you check out the Kick Boxing at Lumpini Stadium. Tuesday night is the best night. As a Falang you will have to pay 2000 baht for ringside. They will try and charge you more but negotiate down.

Have a good time, i'm sure you will,,stay away from NANA PLAZA now!!!!!!! lol

Tried Powerzone

Well i tried PowerZone. Taxis didn't want to take me there because of traffic. On the way back the taxi driver got nervous and put on his seat belt. (never seen that happen before)

Powerzone is really small and family owned. There was no AC going but it felt good to sweat like hell. There is enough equipment to get a workout done. Its just not like what I am used to in the States. I was pretty much alone other than the 3 - 4 people hanging up at the front. I think the owners wife was there showing a young guy how to pose but I didn't feel comfortable walking up and striking up that conversation. Its hard to explain but it felt a lot different than i imagined from the website.

Anyway I'M over here at Khao San Rd and for the hell of it I walked in the smallest pharm known to man. It was on one of the back soi's. They had the 1000 5mg Dianabol for such a stupid low price its not worth PMing me about. (and im a cheap bastard).

I'll have to hit Sukhumvit tomorrow so stay tuned...

I have two friends in Bangkok as we speak and told me that they have been to dozens of Pharmacies in Bangkok and the only thing they were selling were Anabol tabs. Nothing in injectable form and kept telling them that they needed a prescription for steroids . Some of the Pharmacies even ignored them and turned their backs! Hope this helps ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie_O View Post
    I have two friends in Bangkok as we speak and told me that they have been to dozens of Pharmacies in Bangkok and the only thing they were selling were Anabol tabs. Nothing in injectable form and kept telling them that they needed a prescription for steroids. Some of the Pharmacies even ignored them and turned their backs! Hope this helps ;-)
    Thats because they didnt ask the right questions. That same thing happened to me when I walked into the same Pharmacy I have now been using for five years. You do not walk in there and ask "Do you sell steroids " you need to be subtle about it. You say things like "Can you tell me how much a box of Sherring Testoviron costs" that shows them you know they sell it, then when they answer you ask them what else they have. As far as nothing in injectable form, well thats just crap I am afraid !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Thats because they didnt ask the right questions. That same thing happened to me when I walked into the same Pharmacy I have now been using for five years. You do not walk in there and ask "Do you sell steroids" you need to be subtle about it. You say things like "Can you tell me how much a box of Sherring Testoviron costs" that shows them you know they sell it, then when they answer you ask them what else they have. As far as nothing in injectable form, well thats just crap I am afraid !!!
    Shhhhhhhh, giving away all the little tricks Kale.......lol

No No theres nothing here, no injectable nothing and no one comes here to buy or use, nope nothing.....lmao

In a s**t sturin mood at the moment..... it will pass
    Last edited by Older lifter; 10-22-2008 at 04:45 AM.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Just go to the pharms in pattya i walked in they looked at me and said "you want some stuff" and gave me a book full of every steriod of heard of, and they knew all about them aswell.

My personal objectives are to:
    #1 Find GREAT gear near Sukhumvit
    #2 Find GREAT prices.
    #3 Someplace I can trust and do business with again.

Most of us know where to get things I'm just doing some legwork to see if it can be found any cheaper and get a list of sorts that I will never be allowed to post for fear of

jesus has any one noticed how many hits this thread has had ??????

I will be in Pattaya for 4 months come January so I am looking forward to a no bullshit Pharmacy ;-)

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie_O View Post
    I will be in Pattaya for 4 months come January so I am looking forward to a no bullshit Pharmacy ;-)
    there good there mate. and if they dont have it in stock they will order it, takes a day or two to get there. Have Fun

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information