Shurik is offline Associate Member

Weird High after injection

I'm on my cycle of test c 250mgs twice a week and every time after i shoot myself i get this weird high about 5 minutes later, kinda like a rush and it lasts about twenty minutes. My girl asked me if i was on coke cause i was acting so weird. Does this happen to anybody else or what could be causing this??? In a way i like it.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,

I had this exact same thing happen to me except it lasted for about 4 hours. Just a feeling of extreme confidence.

I'm guessing it was all in my head because i'm a newbie at this & it's only been one week since i started juicing, but i know exactly what you mean.

I shot up, 5 mins later felt absolutely awesome & went around to a mates, talked his ear off. Haha. It was like i was high on coke or something.

I wasn't like manic or anything, just a really super feeling of wellbeing & confidence boost.

I[m curious as to what some of the vets have to say on the topic?

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    Were you taking straight test or a test mixture, like sust, wich has both fast acting and slow acting tests in it. You could fell something from the fast acting test in it shortly after injecting.

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a placeo effect

ooops...placebo

I was on test prop.

& i'm sure it was probably just in my head, i know they take like 2 weeks or whatever to kick in. I'm not some newb who's like "omgz take steroidz & getz huge man!"

But the feeling was awesome & i just went with the flow.

My other friend who has more experience said the first time he hit the juice he was the same, felt mad pumped for the gym.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, sounds like you're just gettin a little excited aboutthe cycle, they seem to do that...it's not bad at all

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have done many, many cycles in my life and shot myself many, many times but i have never had a "high" feeling after injecting.

well its not like it was my first injection and i felt it right away. I have been on for four weeks now and i feel like that every time its just last time it felt to the extreme. Also what do you guys mean placebo effect

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Also what do you guys mean placebo effect
    It's all in your head bro.

Maybe it was laced with crack?

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    i got it aswell the first time i ever injected it feels awesome

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Adrenaline most likely...

And if your getting good results off ya first cycle it will make ya even more worked up and excited...

imo anyway. lol

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    the brain is so powerful bro ... you hear things like this A LOT .. people who take their first shot and suddenly that day in the gym they are pushing out 10-20lbs more than they have been when the stuff isnt even in your system ...

the bros are right .. its placebo effect .. mentally, you are excited .. you hear all kinds of awesome things from the bros and then all of a sudden you take your shot and you are like... "wow, im on my way ... im gonna be getting hard as a rock soon and my strength is going to be immense" so that makes you feel good ..

lol crack huh? i see what you guys are saying but i dont think i would a feeling like that from excitement from poking myself in the ass which is not my favorite by any means

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    I get that all the time after I inject, but not with roids. Just heroin.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    the brain is so powerful bro ... you hear things like this A LOT .. people who take their first shot and suddenly that day in the gym they are pushing out 10-20lbs more than they have been when the stuff isnt even in your system ...

the bros are right .. its placebo effect .. mentally, you are excited .. you hear all kinds of awesome things from the bros and then all of a sudden you take your shot and you are like... "wow, im on my way ... im gonna be getting hard as a rock soon and my strength is going to be immense" so that makes you feel good ..
    maybe thats why its all newbies saying they get high, because the experianced vets know exactly what to expect. i really want to hear from some vets here, i want to see if they get this "high" feeling because i have had hundreds of injections and havnt once felt high. maybe im missing out here

You are missing out cause it feels pretty good. Maybe its just the way my body reacts to it.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    its a placebo but its good go with it. i even trick myself into these when i cycle of supps like creatine and NO by taking cordial to the gym with me in my shaker. confidence is a very powerful thing.

Yeah i'm sure it is all placebo but damn does it feel good.

& yeah that's how i felt after first shot, like yeah i'm on my way..I swear my muscles felt harder already, i know the stuff hadn't even kicked in yet but it feels good bros haha.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    endorphins most likely

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phenom1979 View Post
    Were you taking straight test or a test mixture, like sust, wich has both fast acting and slow acting tests in it. You could fell something from the fast acting test in it shortly after injecting.
    ..........no.............. (shakes head)...........no

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by phenom1979 View Post
    lol, that would have to be one FAST acting ester

rager is offline Member
    It has to be in your head, if you were on suspension you may feel a rush, but even than it would be about an hour later... The mind is a funny thing, you it to your advantage

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Few cycles under my belt and never felt a "high". I'm guessing adrenaline as Shifty said

the 1st time i injected, i felt very agro. i really wanted to get in a fight with somebody. I'm not like that and it was only for 1 day, but i have to think that is the placebo effect as well.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post

agreed 100%... The mind is a very powerful thing...

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah it is very powerfull, my first inject i thought every pain or cough or itch was me fixin to stroke out for the first few hours after my first inject but that was just first few times and it got to be like anyother part of my life, inject and go about my business like normal.

High-roller is offline Member
    1st inject I had a crazy happy feeling, IT WAS in the bi-cep and felt great, I think I was feeling high from the hole point of me injected myself,

But I have to say I uslay shower before my inject but my last inject I didn't and I felt some wierd feeling go though the arm..? notsure but it is ok! maybe just the last bit of stuff so it had a more powerful dose?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    endorphins most likely
    Exactly you just slammed a metal spike deep into your muscle tissue wtf do you expect your body to do about it....

mick86 is offline Member
    Sounds like you might just be addicted to the steel. Its actually quite common with usage of recreational and performance enhancing drugs to get exicited by the injection process. That combined wit general exitement over the cycle could account for your rush. On the other hand maybe your girlfriend spiked your test with some coke. lol.

Thread Information