Thread: aspirating

hdrider135 is offline Banned

aspirating

im kinda confused what is it exactly that you see or are supposed to see when you aspirate the syringe

hondarider38 is offline Junior Member
    You should see air bubbles when you pull back on the plunger. If you see blood then you hit a blood vesel or something. Pull out and change the needle and then try again in a different spot. If you look around for a bit you can find plently of threads on injecting or just google it.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider38 View Post
    You should see air bubbles when you pull back on the plunger. If you see blood then you hit a blood vesel or something. Pull out and change the needle and then try again in a different spot. If you look around for a bit you can find plently of threads on injecting or just google it.
    agreed

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    i don't aspirate . what would happen if i injected test cyp and some accidentally went direct into a blood vessel?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tzs68 View Post
    i don't aspirate. what would happen if i injected test cyp and some accidentally went direct into a blood vessel?
    You would die.

j/k

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tzs68 View Post
    i don't aspirate. what would happen if i injected test cyp and some accidentally went direct into a blood vessel?
    you really should aspirate bro. you don't want undiluted globs of oil travelling to your brain do you? i don't. w w w . s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m

(1*) is offline Member
    why wouldn't you aspirate ??

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by (1*) View Post
    why wouldn't you aspirate??
    yeah man ??!
    what if you are in a vein ?! ive seen that happen to people and its not a pretty site ... the dude had to be rushed to the hospital ..
    he said he felt like his body was caving in ... weird .. and im sure dangerous

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    hmmm...being dead doesn't appeal to me much. i never realized that aspirating was such a big deal. needless to say, i think i will start aspirating.

maxiderm is offline Junior Member
    no you wont die, but you dont want to feel the effects of when you accidentally hit a vessel. not pretty.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, you obviously are over complicating aspirating. The next time you stick a syringe in your butt, just let go of it. You might be surprised to notice that it stays in place. The weight of the syringe does not hurt your ass and it will just stay there. Next, position your hand to allow yourself to simply pull back slightly on the plunger. If the very tip of the needle is in a vein, then a little blood will be drawn into the syringe. If not, the vacuum created will expand the tiny air bubbles inside the syringe to a point that you can see them with the naked eye. Then you know it is safe to inject. It is no big deal, but should always be done for safety.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah man aspirating is something that should def be done every injection. Safety first! lol

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Even after aspirating you can still inject into a vein or BV...You could be just through or just about to go into one and when you inject you either push the needle father in or pull back a little and right into a vein... I personally have had this happen and am still alive to talk about it..so NO you will not die..from what i hear it would take at least a 5-8ml injection to create a big enough air pocket to stop the heart...

My one and only time I did this I had a realy hard time breathing and felt very sick for about 15-20 mins...then all was good..but who knows if it did any damage...

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38 View Post
    Even after aspirating you can still inject into a vein or BV...You could be just through or just about to go into one and when you inject you either push the needle father in or pull back a little and right into a vein... I personally have had this happen and am still alive to talk about it..so NO you will not die..from what i hear it would take at least a 5-8ml injection to create a big enough air pocket to stop the heart...

My one and only time I did this I had a realy hard time breathing and felt very sick for about 15-20 mins...then all was good..but who knows if it did any damage...
    Wow that souns kinda scary, I always aspirate but untill today never quite understood the reason for doing it.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Wow that souns kinda scary, I always aspirate but untill today never quite understood the reason for doing it.
    The worst part was thinking of what is going to happen so you kinda hyper ventilate and start thinking the worst...i just laid on the bed and did everything I could to not worry..I cant remember how much I shot that day but I've never done more than 3ml's at any one time...and I dont know how much I actually shot right into the vein/BV but I definately was nervous the next couple of shots..

mojohummin is offline New Member
    Being relatively new to this game I started injecting before ever hearing of aspirating. Then one day I read a post on the importance of it and learned how to do it. The very next time I injected I aspirated for the first time and blood poured into the syringe.

Never happened since but I still aspirate every time and always will. Don't need anymore freaky shit in my life that's for damn sure.

Thread Information