StarcraftPWNS is offline New Member

Needle Tore Muscle I Think

ok my first injection was today i freaked out and let go of the needle one it was in, it was an injection on the side of my leg, the needle went froma 90 degree angle to the ground to a say 45 degree angle to the ground, i think the needle which was inside me basicly slicked the muscle inside, i dont feel it yet but i bet im going to soon... any suggestions? im functioning properly... it freaked me out completely, i simply pickd it up put it back into position then injected the rest.

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    not sure what to say to that, so the needle went in and once it was in it moved upwards and tore the muscle inside your leg? :|

yeah, still no pain, im just worried about when it swells up.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    wouldn't worry bout it, put some ice on it if it swells up to help with inflammation, shouldn't be bad though

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Not to worry. You will probably have some soreness but thats it.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Not a big problem.
    My muscle twitched like that once trying to inject left glute (kinda hard when your right handed)
    I pulled it out and tried again but same thing happened.

Just try to keep your muscle relaxed-easier said than done. The more you focus on it the more likely you'll twitch IMO

tazzy21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftPWNS View Post
    ok my first injection was today i freaked out and let go of the needle one it was in, it was an injection on the side of my leg, the needle went froma 90 degree angle to the ground to a say 45 degree angle to the ground, i think the needle which was inside me basicly slicked the muscle inside, i dont feel it yet but i bet im going to soon... any suggestions? im functioning properly... it freaked me out completely, i simply pickd it up put it back into position then injected the rest.
    Been there done that. What happens is moving the needle slightly while placed in the target muscle will put a small tear in the muscle but it will heal in a week or so. It's not a big deal. You may notice some extra soreness but it's nothing to worry about. You may also notice some twitching in the muscle for about 2-3 weeks periodically. That's just the natural progression to the body healing itself.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    The needle moving in your leg is no big deal, probably will make it sore. The real issue was taking the needle off the ground and injecting it into the muscle without changing the pin. Would not do that again, you risk an infection.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    its not as big of a deal as u would think. As long as u dont put a needle in and go for a run i think u will be ok...

oh it wasnt a little movement

the needle went on a full rotation back up to the skin almost !!!

but it never fell out it stayed in so i didnt pick it up off the floor.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    lol, try sticking yourself everyday while on 200mcg of clen its like sticking a little jackhammer in your muscle my hands shake so much. my point is i do it all the time moving the needle around inside the muscle it gets sore and bleeds more but youll be fine.

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    I Second that MX3

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    its not as big of a deal as u would think. As long as u dont put a needle in and go for a run i think u will be ok...
    I thought that it was ok to do that, in fact its always been part of my weight lifting routine. I do it for mental strength.

In all seriousness what ever damage you may have done should repair it self, and because your using steroids it will repair even quicker than usual. Ive had similar things happen but perhaps not to quite of a large degree, it just results in extra soreness but passes in a few days.

Did you feel a sensation that your muscles are tightening on the needle when it happened? Thats happened to me a fair few times and its quite uncomfortable. You really need to keep the muscle relaxed.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    iteresting ... should be ok but im not a dr.

Thread Information