Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: !! NOLVADEX Killed my Cycle !!

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Yeah, I know, I've read several of his funky posts. When I go skiing sometimes I see a blind skiier with a leash attached to someone who can see, and the guy says ok "left" or "right" or "stop." When he posts it's like attaching two blind people together and putting them on top of the mountain.
    Not trying to poor salt on the wound...but as a newer member I always try to be cautiuos on what I say in apost and most of what I say is from personal experince....this guy seems to jump in and advise as if he has 7,000+ post's under his belt. Listen to the vets they know what they are saying!!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Not trying to poor salt on the wound...but as a newer member I always try to be cautiuos on what I say in apost and most of what I say is from personal experince....this guy seems to jump in and advise as if he has 7,000+ post's under his belt. Listen to the vets they know what they are saying!!
    Honestly, I don't think the guy (Fedorrulz) has even done a cycle at all.

Plus he is also very much anti-steroid . So why the hell is he giving out advice?

steropower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i used to run nolva with every cycle and now i run a low armidex dose and i always had great results. im sure i can gain more weight if i didnt take it and let my estrogen levels get higher but i perfer the hard look over the watery look. maybe your gear was junk
    How much did you gain from switching to Arimidex ?

Is it noticeable?

I have just switched midcycle from Nolva to Arimidex and wondering if will have any difference in gains.

mistergodbody is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post
    How much did you gain from switching to Arimidex ?

Is it noticeable?
    i was actually taking both at the same time.....it was overkill i think

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Ive never done a cycle without nolva (or some kind of ai) throughout and probably never will. Nolva is a serm, not some kind of ultra catabolic super villain. You either have a rubbish diet or underdosed/fake gear.

with all due respect MastaAce, since you've never done a cycle without nolvadex then you really can't tell the difference on a cycle with nolvadex and doing a cycle without nolvadex.....correct? My diet was on point and the gear is legit...I've seen great gains on a cycle without nolvadex....this is the first cycle that i did nolva throughout the whole cycle....and i saw a big difference. But i mentioned before that i was also doing arimidex .25mg EOD. So, im thinkin with taking both during a cycle it was overkill.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    With all due respect I also had no problems with gains on any cycle, but yes change to an ai if you like. You may have noticed I didnt say i had never done a cycle without nolva, I said id never done one without nolva or an ai. Perhaps I shouldve been more specific and said ive never done a cycle without an anti-e.

do you think going nolva 10mgs ED and arimidex .25mgs EOD was overkill? Don't get me wrong I looked good and dry...no water retention but I feel it took away from my pumps ...and my muscles wouldnt feel as swollen.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    x2... but for the future get yourself an AI to run when you start to see signs of gyno.
    ^^^ adex during cycle as needed for gyno. IMO

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    Any anti Es should only be used if absolutely needed. They should be discontinued as soon as problems desist. Dosage of AS should be adjusted/lowered to prevent further sides.
    yep yep! But a few years ago this was common place. Anti's only if your tits start to itch!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    What? its been about 2 yrs sence ive been on this site but thats what EVERYONE was suggesting then, has that changed???

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    dude..consider yourself lucky, blessed, fortuniate, and everything else that thats all nolva did to you...nolva is a PCT. POST CYCLE! Not Pre Cycle, Not During Cycle. POST!

adding nolva if you are gyno prone and during a cycle is a remedy for 34DD's

one8nine is offline Banned

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    not from a test cycle. Yes if its a 19nor
    yeah i was thinking the same thing.. i have alot of friends that would take 5-10mg throughout cycle i even did with test e.

Dude that pisses me off, everyone and there momma on this site and tons others were sayin take nolva, take nolva, @10mg ed DURING cylce and bump it to 30-60mg ed if it got real bad and if that didnt work they suggested Letro or a dex. That could possibly explain my whole problem on my 2nd cycle and i couldnt figure out for hell what the problem was. still got some small lump but it receded alot and is not noticable, but if freakin hurts like hell. considering the doc next.

I was thinkin everyone on everysite sayin the same thing must be true,so i fugured thats how all this is done, and i went with it. In such a short period of time everything flipped upside down. **** that sucks

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergodbody View Post
    gixxerboy1....i shouldn't think of 'you know who' as reputable?? i edited it my last post.....he's always come through great...and all of my friend blow up from all his products...but this time around i might have overdone it with the nolva. ONEEEEE thing i left out...i hope you guys dont flip....is that i was also doing adex .25mg EOD ....did i overdo it???
    I am using 700mg test and 400mg deca a week and i add .25mcg adex from day 1. it has been 4 weeks and no sides yet. on a previous short cycle I got tender nips so I say better safe than sorry

one8nine is offline Banned
    that sucks maybe do some research on your own next time instead of asking a lot of people just repeating information
    by my own research i found out letro is best medically
    plus logic dictates why would you block estrogen from attaching when you can prevent its creation? plus letro has an impact on pgr
    nolva hinders gains on cycle because its too catabolic, it prevents breakdown of uscle to the point it cant rebuild bigger

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmashedface View Post
    No test = no cycle.
    HAMMER SMASHED FACE!!
    Haha, when I signed up I tried to get that username and thought it must have been a MISTAKE when it said it was already taken.
    Cannibal Corpse rules.
    And sorry, no that had nothing to do with the thread.
    But killer name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information