Thomas1096 is offline New Member

looking for a few threads on mass

Hi all...!!!!

I'm looking for a few threads to research my next MASS cycle. Right now I'm cutting and will lay off anything til this fall. Right now, I'm looking for everything from diet, workouts geared for my body and it's lackings, the cycle sups and PCT.

I will add slin. prolly PH. with a fat burner.

Parts behind:

LEGS (hyper extended the knee and then broke the foot same leg so they are behind)

Arms: Not really seeing enough growth in them. Can work them til I cramp in the chower washing my hair not enough happening there. They are not as far behind as the legs.

Shoulders: this is not as bad as the legs or arms. Still need a little more done.

I'm searching for threads that might help out with these to find answers. Don't mind reading if you can just point me in the right direction... THANKS EVERYBODY

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats??
    Age????

What other compounds were you thinking of running......DId you say you were going to add slin? ANd why would you take a PH, if you are going to be running gear?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    pretty much 80% of the threads on here are about bulking cycles. for diet, go to the diet forum, same for the pct. if you need to ask this, are you really ready to add insulin ?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Slin is some serious business......and if used improperly can cause some serious health risk, even DEATH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Stats??
    Age????

What other compounds were you thinking of running......DId you say you were going to add slin? ANd why would you take a PH, if you are going to be running gear?
    5'8" 172, 36 years old.

As far as a PH, I'm researching that. Again, I have some time before I start. I'm not in a hurry. I research ALOT before I do anything. Prolly run a wet PH, but not sure. That's why I'm here man. Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    pretty much 80% of the threads on here are about bulking cycles. for diet, go to the diet forum, same for the pct. if you need to ask this, are you really ready to add insulin?

I'm thankful for people who put the safty of others first.... mean that man.

First I'm know all about slin. My daughter is Diabetic.... ok, was (herbs and diet allowed her pancrease to rebuild) but that's another story. Know the shots, know the signs, know to monitor! On the SLIN, fast acting Nova... I'll monitor 2 times after use unless needed. about an hour apart.

The diet will change when SLIN is used. You got to have the DEX in it. That's my first concern. Second would be the normal diet. I'm assuming that with slin and my knowledge of it that I could gain FAT. So strictness of the daily diet might go far in offsetting that. BUT, that's why I want to read. Just looking for specific threads dealing with diet with slin in the cycle.

As for PCT, I have found nothing on PCT for slin. Not sure if there is one. Which is why I asked about that. Just looking for a thread where that is discussed.

But seriously, thanks for being concerned... alot of people aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Slin is some serious business......and if used improperly can cause some serious health risk, even DEATH!!!!
    Again guys, thanks for the heads up and the concern!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    threre is a forum for insulin . shots are im not is. I think humalog is the one for bb

one8nine is offline Banned

okI'll break it up.. Thanks for the help

Thread Information