djcj2002 is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle with HGH critique

This will be my 3rd AAS cycle and my 1st experience with HGH. Stats are 6'0" tall, 210 lbs, ~12% BF. Training 5 days / week. Looking at running:

Will run the HGH @ 3IU ED (5 on / 2 off) for 2 months, then add the below AAS cycle and continue with the HGH (have ~6 mos worth).

50 mg ED Prop - Wks 1-4 and Wks 13-14
    400 mg/wk Test E - Wks 1-12
    50 mg Anavar ED - Wk 6
    50mg Anavar EOD - Wks 7-12

PCT (upon end of AAS):
    Armidex while on - .5 mg/day as needed
    Nolva, Clomid and HCG

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djcj2002 View Post
    This will be my 3rd AAS cycle and my 1st experience with HGH. Stats are 6'0" tall, 210 lbs, ~12% BF. Training 5 days / week. Looking at running:
    good place to start good job
    Will run the HGH @ 3IU ED (5 on / 2 off) for 2 months, then add the below AAS cycle and continue with the HGH (have ~6 mos worth).
    im no expert but 3iu is really low... a waste from what ive read. no personal experience though
    50 mg ED Prop - Wks 1-4 and Wks 13-14
    400 mg/wk Test E - Wks 1-12
    50 mg Anavar ED - Wk 6
    50mg Anavar EOD - Wks 7-12
    anavar is 17aa it needs to be taken 2x a day, every day. eod is not effective at all. once a day is hardly effective.
    PCT (upon end of AAS):
    Armidex while on - .5 mg/day as needed
    Nolva, Clomid and HCG
    you need a good AI for your pct
    run your pct 4-6 weks
    keep both clomid and nolva under 50mg daily
    run you hcg weeks 13-16 500iu 2x wk

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    anavar 17aa?

cycle looks decent tho...head over to the HGH side and see if 3iu is enough for your goals? also whats ur diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    anavar 17aa?
    anavar is a form of dht. they took dht, made some changes. hormones have 17 positions. one of the changes they made to dht to make anavar is to change the 17th position from single carbon to double hydrogen. this is called methylizing, or 17th position alpha alkalizing... 17aa. this change is made to allow anavar to survive the first pass through your liver.

17aa means an oral pill.

o ... i thought u meant like anavar is 17aa and as liver toxic as other 17aa's ... sorry i get what u mean now

Thanks bros. Will have to get some more anavar tabs. All I have are 50s, but I can get some 25s for twice a day. You think I should still leave it at the end of the AAS cycle for 6 weeks?

Thanks bros. Will have to get some more anavar tabs. All I have are 50s, but I can get some 25s for twice a day. You think I should still leave it at the end of the AAS cycle for 6 weeks?
    yeah sure just take it right. get a pill cutter split it into 2 dosages

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    anavar is a form of dht. they took dht, made some changes. hormones have 17 positions. one of the changes they made to dht to make anavar is to change the 17th position from single carbon to double hydrogen. this is called methylizing, or 17th position alpha alkalizing... 17aa. this change is made to allow anavar to survive the first pass through your liver.

17aa means an oral pill.
    Great explanation, 189... sounds like you're a mad chemist bro! Now I know whom to go to when I come across crazy chem lingo! +1

About HGH/3IUs,

I've on gH for almost 8 straight weeks (7 1/2) and though I've heard similar comments like 189 made about gH run at such low dosage (3IUs), my personal experience has been -from week #2 and on- dramatic loss in adipose tissue, a.k.a fat or lipids. However, we're completely different at the genetic level but you can give it a try. Also, you quite don't mention what is your goal about using/integrating gH throughout your cycle.

Although I may get flamed for the following... while on gH, I haven't worked out not a even a single day because first, I wanted to get my eating habits (instead of using dieting habits) in check. I've realized that my dieting has contributed to significant drop in bf percentage, but I have seen overall drop in fat from stubburn sites, love handles, belly, etc.

Check the following thread, from RV's thread about proper HGH usage and his comments about what you could expect. Also, there are plenty of experienced/advanced users that can help you in this regard.

FYI-

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Max

Thanks Max. The reason for the GH in the cycle is mainly to help with leaning up and getting the fat burning as well as muscle recovery while on cycle. I'm not doing any shows or anything. Would be perfectly happy if I stayed same size (maybe 5-10 more lbs), just leaner, harder and stronger.

dj

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    it costs about $Edited. Please read the board rules. for at least 6 months to run HGH in style

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt write that^^^

the brand of hgh is going to make a diff. is it the blue tops? I'd take the prop off the end and make it 12 weeks tops. anavar at 50mgs is a little week imho

Not blue tops. Pharm grade genotropin from Pfizer with the pen.

that might be about right w/ taylors. Ive never had anything but the blue and w/ those I had no luck w/ anything under 4.

Taylors???

Taylors???
    thats what we used to call name brand when we were kids. I think 3 might be enough but I'd check the hgh section and find someone whith experience w/ that particular brand. if its like generic that might be a little light

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    it costs about EDITED/day for at least 6 months to run HGH in style

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    it costs about xxx for at least 6 months to run HGH in style
    i guess you run 100iu a day??

Thread Information