Thread: advice pls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cokecoon is offline Junior Member

advice pls

Hi everyone, I am on my first ever cycle and im taking tren acetate and winstrol depot as im not looking to go massive but rather burn some fat and tone up. im 26, 6ft 4ins and about 19stones i dont know my body fat % but basically ive got a gut but im not obese or overly overweight. now ive been taking 3mls of winny a week, ive have dumped alot of fat and have made good strength gains, ive been taking winny for 3 weeks and im now taking the tren with winny for the remaining 5 weeks (total 8 week course). now my question is do i need to take anything after i finish my cycle i.e something to balance my testosterone production? or something like that? sorry for the essay but i just wanted to put u guys in the picture before you reply...many thanks in advance.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, i can see this wasnt thought out very well. first off tren will give you alot of heavy sides and shouldnt be used in your 1sts ever cycle since you dont know if you can handle the sides. a typical cycle for a first timer is 5oomgs of test enth or cyp for 10-12 weeks because the gains will be great and the sides shouldnt be to bad. winny and tren as a 1st is just bad bro and you need to stop it and do some serious research then go get three 10ml bottles of test.

as for pct, grab some nolva and either aromasin or armidex. if you take my good advice and run test for 12 weeks then you can start your pct 10 days after your last injection and run it for 4 weeks so your body starts producing its own test again and you dont get depressed and lose all your gains. run 20mgs of nolva a day for 4 weeks along with either .5mgs of armidex or 20mgs of aromasin

if your only goal was to burn fat then you can ditch the steroids right now and learn to diet properly. diet and cardio will burn fat wayyyyyyyy better then this cycle your on which probably wont burn a thing. if you need a boost while dieting then try some clen
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ive had 4 tren injections so far and have'nt noticed any sides hopefully it will stay that way....will i need to take anything wen i finish my cycle?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i thought i answered that. i guess your not aware of what pct means but that is what you do after your cycle. you really should of done a little research before starting this
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

yeh sori i reply before u finished....my friend has been taking gear for years and both him and my gym owner a 22stone monster lol recomended it to me ....the thing is im 4 weeks into my course and i have lost alot of weight and increased muscl and feel great...what would you recomend i do thn? stop taking it? thanks for you help

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    in my signature are links to the info you are seeking..

and if your gym owner and friend are giving you advice... go with that, i'm sure they are telling you everything you need to know right??

of coarse not, they aren't giving you the whole picture, they don't want a bunch of people that look like them there, that would diminish their greatness..

read the links..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

stpete is offline Banned
    I can't believe someone would recommend that cycle for you. Especially being your first time. Cool guys!

gymfreak1978 is offline New Member
    hey bro !!! if a friend & your gym owner is advising tren & winny for ur first cycle, then they have no concern or worry for ur well being WTF, and to be honest if h'es 22 stone i'm sure he's on a shit more gear than winny & tren

shit thats well annoyin...i apriciate evry1s advice. what would you guys recomend i do now cuz i been on it for 4 weeks now? what cycle would you guys recomend remembering i dont wanna go stupidly big but i want a lean physique.

and can i ask why the cycle im doing is so bad? im not arguing or denying just curious

how do i get to links spywizard ....thru ur sig i dont understand

ive decided im going to finish my cycle ...will i need to do pct even if no sides are experienced?

guys please help a brothe in need

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Yes you still need a PCT. Do what PT told you. Its bad because you have no test base, which should be included in every cycle. Your natty test will be shut down and you will need to fix that by doing a proper PCT. Its not worth it to not use a PCT.

one8nine is offline Banned
    first if you have a gut your body fat is way too high to cycle in the first place, its DANGEROUS above 12%
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    learn how to eat

second, both tren and winny need to be injected DAILY which you are not doing obviously

third, tren will shut down your natural production of testosterone harder than any other drug available, and you are not taking any testosterone. a male with no testosterone is UNHEALTHY, DANGEROUS, and IRRESPONSIBLE

you need to stop your cycle now, as your drug combination is terrible, you are using the chosen drugs INCORRECTLY, and your bodyfat is in NO CONDITION to cycle, and neither are your diet skills

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too-post4111013.html

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    first if you have a gut your body fat is way too high to cycle in the first place, its DANGEROUS above 12%
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    learn how to eat

second, both tren and winny need to be injected DAILY which you are not doing obviously

third, tren will shut down your natural production of testosterone harder than any other drug available, and you are not taking any testosterone. a male with no testosterone is UNHEALTHY, DANGEROUS, and IRRESPONSIBLE

you need to stop your cycle now, as your drug combination is terrible, you are using the chosen drugs INCORRECTLY, and your bodyfat is in NO CONDITION to cycle, and neither are your diet skills

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4111013
    bump
    start pct to keep your gains

thank you jfew44....i was under the impression if i ran test with this cycle i would put on alot of size which is'nt what im looking to do, rather im lookin to lean and cut up, should i include a test with my cycle (im half way through and have 4 weeks left)? exactly what product would i use for a pct on this cycle im on? many thanks and sori for so many questions

189 would u recomend adding test to the 4weeks i have left on my cycle? i have not got a big gut what i meant is i have a belly but im not fat or obese im just not as id like to be thanks in advance

what if i just finish off the winny ive got and stop the tren ?

you arent even using the winny correctly so not good at all.
    that still sounds like way above 12%

i have got 5/6 shots of winny left would you suggest i shoot it everyday?

what if cut out the tren and replace it with testex for the remaining 4 weeks of my cycle? the reason i say this ive made good gains so far and dont wanna lose it.
    pls help me im desperate

my bf isnt above 12%
    now im thinking replace the tren with testex for the remaining 4 weeks along with winstrol and i can get some hcg for pct...wot u guys reckon

Quote Originally Posted by cokecoon View Post
    my bf isnt above 12%
    now im thinking replace the tren with testex for the remaining 4 weeks along with winstrol and i can get some hcg for pct...wot u guys reckon
    if you read this thread youll get the answer
    everyone is saying stop
    you dont like that answer
    so you keep asking until maybe someone says you should just add more shit?

my bf isnt above 12%
    WINSTROL IS SHOT EVERY DAY
    HCG ONLY IS A TERRIBLE PCT
    are you reading ANYTHING we type????????

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    you have 6 shots of winstrol and you want to include this in your run? you should really research before you start. what is testx?

189 ur right man...i just didnt wana quit my cycle but in gona stop. so wot pct u recomend 189 because im gona stop straight away? please dont say have this or that just give me the names of what i shoud have...thanks and yes i should have listened to this thread and taken ur advice first off.
    im jus pi$$ed my so caled mates recomended this shit to me

also can i buy my pct through this site?

would the clomi/tamax combi deal for sale thru this site do the trick?

would the clomi/tamax combi deal for sale thru this site do the trick?
    if you click this link youll see my advice on pct, its not a long read

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?p=4111013

thanks 189...great advice and i appriciate it.
    so if i have nolvadex , proviron and hcg that would be ok?
    Last edited by cokecoon; 08-08-2008 at 05:30 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Edit that last post, please. That's source fishing, which is strictly verboten.

sorry didnt realise

can sumone help???
    will nolvadex , hcg and proviron be ok as a pct for the gear i have been on?

can sumone help???
    will nolvadex, hcg and proviron be ok as a pct for the gear i have been on?
    yes if you cant get them www.ar-r.com has nolva and aromasin

189 ur da best
    even though ive probly annoyed da shit out of u in the last few days...lol

Thread Information