leamanoid is offline Associate Member

Do your homework!

Hey forum.

This is a message to all the newbies.

I have been taking a cycle for around 6 weeks and have done everything I shouldn't have.

I am experiencing every negative side effect including depresion, water retention lack of energy and gyno.

All of these are due to not doing ANY homework. I have posted over 50 threads and through the past couple of weeks have found out I most likley have done some long term damage. I have gone to the docter and have been advised that there is a small chance I will not be able to reproduce!

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU MAKE THE STUPID MISTAKE I DID>

These are extremely powerful hormones.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sorry to hear that. I hope you bounce back

one8nine is offline Banned
    i hate to say it but.. you shoulda listened. for weeks we said just get on pct.

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Hope you are able to get some help.

Glad that you can admit to your mistakes, sorry that you are an example though.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL <-------- That goes for everyone, this is your body you are messing with

burnin69 is offline Member
    sometimes people learn lessons the hard way. People think they can take some magic drug and just get big without any real sides. You HAVE to really know and understand what your puting into your self!!!! I think almost all of people here prob did a piss poor job there first cycle atleast in my case I didnt have a forum or friends where I could gather any real information. I'm just lucky I didnt do any longterm damage to my body. I hear this all the time "I wish I knew then what I know now". Take advantage of all the knowldege this site has to offer. And dont rush into something without studing it relentlesly. And sorry to hear Leamanoid, hope you bounce back. And you can be a great lesson for other newbies getting into anabolics.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    shit sucks man, i feel for ya

bump

dynamite101 is offline New Member
    sorry to hear that bro, if u dont mind sharing, could you tell us your cycle and what exactley did u do wrong for future reference

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Hell of a lesson for you to learn Bro, I hope you bounce back. Learn from this so you don't repeat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I wish more people would take your advice and learn from your negative experience. I hope you bounce back and I also hope some people will read this and take it into consideration before injecting themselves with stuff they know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite101 View Post
    sorry to hear that bro, if u dont mind sharing, could you tell us your cycle and what exactley did u do wrong for future reference
    6 weeks of deca only switch to sust with screwed up injection times, among other things

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leamanoid View Post
    Hey forum.

This is a message to all the newbies.

I have been taking a cycle for around 6 weeks and have done everything I shouldn't have.

I am experiencing every negative side effect including depresion, water retention lack of energy and gyno.

All of these are due to not doing ANY homework. I have posted over 50 threads and through the past couple of weeks have found out I most likley have done some long term damage. I have gone to the docter and have been advised that there is a small chance I will not be able to reproduce!

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU MAKE THE STUPID MISTAKE I DID>

These are extremely powerful hormones.
    Nice post, but i think you should clarify just how small that chance is, we don't wan't to worry ppl unduly, i leave it to you, because i know the odds of that happening.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, this is sad that you had to go through this in order to listen up mate. Hopefully you can reverse the damage, as you still are young and though a bit late, but cut the cycle off before doing more damage.

I hope you can break the good news to us in the future that you'll be 100% able to reproduce.

For most of noobs, including myself, LISTEN UP damn it and do your freaking research and homework before you **** yourself up.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    He'll be fine, azoospermia is 99.99% reversible even in chronic steroid users.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    He'll be fine, azoospermia is 99.99% reversible even in chronic steroid users.
    you know a lotta fancy words

Thread Information