Sonny_ is offline New Member

Cycle help... anyone?

Well, for starters I need to say I'm really a rookie when it comes to steroids , honestly, even though I've read a lot about each one of the most popular ones, fact is this is the first time I'm planning on taking them.

So, I have a 250mg/ml bottle (10ml) of boldenone undecylenate (by UP). I've read the ideal would be 500mg/ml during some 10 weeks. However, taking 500mg per shot would only last me 5 weeks. Will that be enough? Or should I use some deca or some other steroid ? I really don't want to become HUGE, I'm 1,71m, 65kg, I just want to reach some 70-72kg more or less, of lean muscle mass. Much like Michaelangelo's David statue...

Problem is Deca is quite suppressive and I didn't want to mess with my testosterone levels . I know there are no safe steroids, but I wanted to use the safest possible, that's why I picked equipoise .

I suppose a good protein will also help a lot, right?

To top it all, I have alopecia (male pattern baldness), it's not all that advanced since I'm only 21, but it shows already, and I really don't want to accelerate it.

Thanks in advance, everyone. :P

PS: By the way, should I use Nolvadex as well as a PCT when taking equipoise?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your goals? eq is so weak you would get more from zeroing in on your diet and training. can you put your measurements in standard format?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and welcome to the board

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    what are your goals? eq is so weak you would get more from zeroing in on your diet and training. can you put your measurements in standard format?
    Standard units as in feets and pounds?

Well, I'm 5'6ft, approx. 145 lbs.
    My goal is just to gain lean mass. I don't need to lose weight at all, my body fat percentage is 7-8%, which is in my opinion optimal. I just want some more 5-7 kg (10-15lbs), and I'm good to go. :P

Thanks for the help.

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    You're not ready for steroids . Sorry. You could make much better gains by fixing your diet and training.

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, dont take eq only. EQ/boldenone is usualy used in a "stack". Test is the best to start with by far.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test is the best to start with by far.
    I just dont understand why people dont understand this. Everyone tells people this and they keep insisting on other stacks without test.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Agreed. You'll get that weight on pretty quickly with diet alone, there's no rush man. Besides while you get that sorted you'll have time to get testosterone in to go with the deca . And read up more.
    Good luck, now go to the shop and buy a chicken (dunno why i said that, ahh well..)

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny_ View Post
    So, I have a 250mg/ml bottle (10ml) of boldenone undecylenate (by UP). I've read the ideal would be 500mg/ml during some 10 weeks. However, taking 500mg per shot would only last me 5 weeks. Will that be enough? Or should I use some deca or some other steroid?
    eq only cycle sucks
    eq is weak in general
    you need about 30ml of eq to even know youre on it
    test needs to be the base of all cycles
    read

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

tag team partner (phate's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

kale's starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

my (one8nine's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=352741
    I really don't want to become HUGE, I'm 1,71m, 65kg, I just want to reach some 70-72kg more or less, of lean muscle mass. Much like Michaelangelo's David statue...
    at 5'7", 143 pounds if you cant reach 154 naturally with your diet your diet sucks. at your height with a good diet even without working out you should be bigger than 70kg

diet
    Diet help
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

Problem is Deca is quite suppressive and I didn't want to mess with my testosterone levels. I know there are no safe steroids, but I wanted to use the safest possible, that's why I picked equipoise.
    eq is overrated, see that test beginner cycle guide
    I suppose a good protein will also help a lot, right?
    yes from real food, 4-6 meals a day.
    To top it all, I have alopecia (male pattern baldness), it's not all that advanced since I'm only 21, but it shows already, and I really don't want to accelerate it.

Thanks in advance, everyone. :P

PS: By the way, should I use Nolvadex as well as a PCT when taking equipoise?
    that sucks
    you should use eq only, or really at all
    nolvadex should be the base of pct

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

I already have a good diet, I've even been to a nutricionist, but to no help. I can't seem to pass the 145 lbs mark, which is not that bad, considering the weight I had 3 years ago, before I started training more regularly, but still...

I know test would help a great deal, but I also know that test is quite androgenic , and converts to DHT which in turn will accelerate my alopecia. That's mainly the reason why I don't want to take it.

Perhaps I could control it with finasteride, but since that inhibits DHT conversion, wouldn't that somehow undermine the effect of testosterone ?

Perhaps a local aplication of something like Ketoconazole would help... Any help on this?

Thread Information