wcfd is offline New Member

about to finish cycle

about to finish my first 12 week cycle of test cyp & eq !! gained a little size but mostley got really hard muscle and some good pumps!! was wondering how long i should wait b4 starting another cycle!! and what would be a little better than that cylce for addinf more bulk!! i was taken 250 of test every 3rd day and 200 eq the same why

facile is offline Member
    what your PCT plan?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    alot more can go into the history of that cycle bro...such as nutrition and supplementation...also for optimal results EQ shouldve been ran up to 16 weeks...look back at what you did in this last cycle and this will help in your next one...also Time On = time OFF...whats your PCT protocal???

You should wait time on + pct= Time off. You dont seem to be mentioning pct , are you doing any?

wcfd is offline New Member
    was goon use clomid 18 days after last test cyp and 21 day after eq!! my diet was about 2500 calories a day alot of protien and shakes!! hit gym 4 to 5 timesd a week for about 1 to 2 hours a day!!

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfd View Post
    was goon use clomid 18 days after last test cyp and 21 day after eq!! my diet was about 2500 calories a day alot of protien and shakes!! hit gym 4 to 5 timesd a week for about 1 to 2 hours a day!!
    my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfd View Post
    about to finish my first 12 week cycle of test cyp & eq !! gained a little size but mostley got really hard muscle and some good pumps!! was wondering how long i should wait b4 starting another cycle!! and what would be a little better than that cylce for addinf more bulk!! i was taken 250 of test every 3rd day and 200 eq the same why
    Rule of thumb is generally: Time of cycle+PCT= How long you need off before starting new cycle.

Ex.
    Test E@250mg 2xW for 12wks
    Pct for 4 wks
    =16 weeks off before new cycle should be started.

I usually wait about 3 months though, unless its a 12wk+ cycle.

And if you wanna bulk, you'll need more than 2500cals...

Thread Information