Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sus 250 help

allrise is offline Junior Member

sus 250 help

hey guys im new to this i just bought 6 bottles of sus 250 in a 1ml bottle and want to no how to go with it. such as stacking and lenght peroid of the cycle. thanks

stallion_1 is offline suspended

can u just tell me cbf reading

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by allrise View Post
    can u just tell me cbf reading
    cbf??

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Buy yourself another 16 more and you might just have ya self a party, at the moment with only 6 your drinking alone.

how many mls of sus250 do i need to take and what should i stack it with and for what duration?

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    you need to do some research bro. You dont just decide to shoot gear one day and erythang is peachy the next. This sh't can give you incredible effects...good and bad. Do some research and get back to it.

Sust should be shot ED, or EOD at the least because of the short esters in it. Common dosage is around 500-600 mgs a week....which for you would mean shootin a half cc (mL) every second day.

well i have done some research but i cant find much to stack with it. i was told deca but **** man we cant get that shit down hear all i can get is prop, ethanate sus250 and dynabolts i can get deca 50 and deca 200 but its a 50 50 its fake. im 19 years old and i think im ready for it but i dont want to take anything or everything for a first cycle. you guys are ment to be pro and if you guys dont mind i dont understand this cc and ed and eod like i said im new to this kind of stuff but not new to training.

one8nine is offline Banned
    no you most obviously have done zero research if you think that 6ml of sust is a good idea, dont know when how or how much to use.
    6ml is a 3 week supply good job
    also reseach would teach you that enanthate only is the best first cycle and you dont stack on a first cycle, and sust sucks. you inject like a short ester with the payoff of a long ester.
    if you dont know those things you need to do research there are hundreds of newbie guides you need to read

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

do yourself and do some actual research

Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

tag team partner (phate's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

kale's starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

my (one8nine's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=352741

steroid profiles
    http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

why do you hate sus250? i can get as many bottles as i want how many do you think i need. my diet is exerlent no need to change it. this is what i am going to do im going to do a 12 week cycle of sus250 1m every week with deca 200 1ml and pink dynabols 2 everyday. unless you can tell me why that isent good then you need to do research pal!

why do you hate sus250? i can get as many bottles as i want how many do you think i need. my diet is exerlent no need to change it. this is what i am going to do im going to do a 12 week cycle of sus250 1m every week with deca 200 1ml and pink dynabols 2 everyday. unless you can tell me why that isent good then you need to do research pal!
    200mg of deca a week?
    inject deca once a week?
    run deca just as long as sust?
    but you dont know how long to use sust?
    you dont know why it sucks?
    you dont know how many mg to use?
    you dont know how often to inject sust?
    you have no ester comprehension?
    you cant spell dianabol ?
    you dont know how many mg of dbol youre taking?
    no pct knowledge?
    scared to post up your actual stats and diet?

right i need to do research good luck buddy

you got msn mate or yahoo?

you got msn mate or yahoo?
    no i dont sorry
    if youre wanting to learn id be glad to help you here though

please im geting really pissed off with my self im sorry about before can you just tell me witch I.M you have and ill give you mine if your worried about giving yours out in public then you can simply delete me and it will be much faster.

please im geting really pissed off with my self im sorry about before can you just tell me witch I.M you have and ill give you mine if your worried about giving yours out in public then you can simply delete me and it will be much faster.
    its okay dude no problem ill help you all you need but i dont use any type of im whats wrong with talking here

i dont like discussing in the open. but anyway what do you want to no about me. you mentioned diet and shit what eles?

bump

height
    weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

a personal question whats wrong with sus250? and what do you recommend for me?
    5"9

78kg

avg 5.5 bf

been traning for four years very serious intense workouts.
    work out split
    monday legs
    tues chest
    wen day off
    thru back
    fri arms
    sat day off
    sun shoulders

eat 5-7 meals per day depending on workout days or rest days.
    meals are
    1. 6 eggs with a cup of oats
    2. pro drink and prowerade.
    3. 250g chicken lean, 200g brown rice and cup of green.

workout

4. pro shake and cretein shake.
    5. 250g chicken lean, 200g brown rice and cup of green.
    6. 6 eggs
    7. pro shake.

stats lean and very strong.
    not a single mg on gear has been in my body.
    19 years old
    Last edited by allrise; 08-31-2008 at 08:40 AM.

what did you think one8nine?

sust sucks
    this is why sust sucks
    you have to inject it every day but it takes 5-7 weeks to peak
    but test prop is injected every day but takes 1 week to peak
    test enan is injected 2x a week and takes 4-6 weeks to peak

Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

so your saying if i was to do a cycle of sus id have to take it every day fir 5-7 weeks to peak? WTF!!! i was planing on only taking 1ml p/w for 10 weeks. with dbolt 5mg 2 times a day for a boost. what did u think of my stats?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    lay off the hormones allrise, you're going to screw up. Spend at least a year here reading, you have the rest of your life to use hormones.

do you think i should just get rid of it before i buy anymore? what are you geting at with what your saying?

anything...?

so your saying if i was to do a cycle of sus id have to take it every day fir 5-7 weeks to peak? WTF!!! i was planing on only taking 1ml p/w for 10 weeks. with dbolt 5mg 2 times a day for a boost. what did u think of my stats?
    yeah see sust sucks and dbol 10mg is nothing
    stick around dude keep reading theres soooo much to learn before you start

do you think i should just get rid of it before i buy anymore? what are you geting at with what your saying?
    if you can off your sust do it

wickid1111 is offline Junior Member
    1. u got alot of test in you allready man (age). thats what they saying. ur in ur prime. keep doin what your doing fer a couple years.

2. sust, deca , dbols..... too much chems. go with 1 test

3. ED every day, EOD every other day, 1cc is 1ml

binder is offline Member
    listen to 189. he's telling you the truth.

He's also not going to sit on here and tell you everything that he posted links to. There is TONS of reading that needs to be done. Someone has already posted the answers to all your questions. Some of which was posted by 189 so he doesn't have to repeat himself all day.

just do yourself a favor and go read all of it. You'll be happy you did and you will gain so much knowledge on it that you probably won't have to ask anything but very small specific questions.

good luck

Dream27 is offline Junior Member
    allrise, is that you in that picture? i would find it hard to believe with you being 19 and 100% natural. if it is you, f*ck aas your doing fine with out it. im 19 aswell and cant gain a pound no matter what my excersize and diets like...thats my excuse...

yeah that is me but no offence man but your traing and diet probley sucks, i dont drink or do any drugs or go out much these days and i rest alot. i was a stick when i started and now im stuck. i want to compete but my legs arent in shape. and for your information one8nine sus250 and dbols and one of a few that are human steroids ? prop and ethante are from the vet. plus prop hurts like hell on its own "apprantly"

wickid1111 is offline Junior Member
    yeah that is me but no offence man but your traing and diet probley sucks, i dont drink or do any drugs or go out much these days and i rest alot. i was a stick when i started and now im stuck. i want to compete but my legs arent in shape. and for your information one8nine sus250 and dbols and one of a few that are human steroids? prop and ethante are from the vet. plus prop hurts like hell on its own "apprantly"

dunno where u are getting ur info man but go read. ur sounding pretty ignorant. these guys know there shit man dont tell them how it is, ask lol

yeah that is me but no offence man but your traing and diet probley sucks, i dont drink or do any drugs or go out much these days and i rest alot. i was a stick when i started and now im stuck. i want to compete but my legs arent in shape. and for your information one8nine sus250 and dbols and one of a few that are human steroids? prop and ethante are from the vet. plus prop hurts like hell on its own "apprantly"
    well you are the expert what do i know

look man newbie or not id fking rather put human shit than sheep shit. i did ask em and all they do is bag it. if sus250 is so shit than wtf is all the talk about it. i have seen people get big off it man but that was like 2 years ago when i dident really give a fuk about gear n shit. tell me your stats and diet.

look man newbie or not id fking rather put human shit than sheep shit. i did ask em and all they do is bag it. if sus250 is so shit than wtf is all the talk about it. i have seen people get big off it man but that was like 2 years ago when i dident really give a fuk about gear n shit. tell me your stats and diet.
    so now you're giving advice
    I'm out of this thread but ill leaving letting know that whoever is telling you this is an idiot and you're an idiot for believing it
    good luck dude this thread is retarded

ill tell you what you no you no just what everyone knows around hear maybe you did sus250 and it done shit for you chances are it was probley fake or you dident bond with it. not all drugs are for everyone and if its not for you then keep it to your self because if sus250 was so shit why the fuk is it still geting sold? why are pros still mentioning it in there cycles. why isent it know in the steroid talk that its to be keept away from and its a waste of money or whats not. seems to me that your the only one on this hole site that hates it. you hate it so much you even put it as ur tag name and made a post topic about it.....

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    bro if thats you in your avatar you do def dont need juice yet..your only 19!! your on a mild cycle right now.. getting on gear now is going to put that to a permanant end....sell the gear you have and wait a couple years, and do some research on here. ive gone thru everything that ppl are telling you and every single person is rite on target. do yourself a favor and do some research!! we were all 19 at one time to so we know what its like to THINK we know it all....

ill tell you what you no you no just what everyone knows around hear maybe you did sus250 and it done shit for you chances are it was probley fake or you dident bond with it. not all drugs are for everyone and if its not for you then keep it to your self because if sus250 was so shit why the fuk is it still geting sold? why are pros still mentioning it in there cycles. why isent it know in the steroid talk that its to be keept away from and its a waste of money or whats not. seems to me that your the only one on this hole site that hates it. you hate it so much you even put it as ur tag name and made a post topic about it.....
    okay man good luck you know so much already be sure to keep a cycle log with your 10mg dbol and 200mg once a week deca 250mg sust once a week cycle it should be great

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    for the last time sust NEEDS to be injected EVERY DAY!! it has a blend of gear in it, some of that gear has a half life of 24 hours!!! without pumping it everyday your blood levels are not stable....dbol should be takin at at least 30mg daily to be effective as well...

that was quite a rap there fusion600 very well appricated. what age do you think i should start at then. ill trow my gear out later though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information