realmusclebeach is offline New Member

Exclamation need suggestions for first cycle

I am preparing myself to start my first cycle of aas. I wanted to know what most would suggest for my first cycle. Im not looking to gain 20-25lbs. Im looking to gain about 10lbs of dry gains if possible. I want something that I would be able to hold onto post cycle so I was looking into a cycle of test. Is there anything you all would suggest cycling with the test? here are my stats and diet:
    Height: 5'10.5
    Weight: 172lbs.
    Bodyfat %: 11.3
    Have competed in powerlifting for 6 years. Very strong compact muscles. Squat 415 bench 290 deadlift 465

Diet: wake up everyday at 630. Immediatly eat 6 eggs and either 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal or 1 cup of grits. 2 hours after, I eat a meal replacement bar. lunch around 12pm. 2 cans of tuna with 3 cups of brown rice. I eat another meal replacement bar in between lunch and dinner #1. dinner #1 (4pm) 2 chicken breasts with 4 slices whole wheat bread. dinner #2 (730pm) 12oz top round steak with 2 cups of pasta. before bed at about 12am, I drink a 35g protein shake. overall I consume about 5000-5500 cals 300g protein 450-500g carbs. I train very hard on a 4-day on 1-day off routine. I have been following both this diet and routine for about 6 months.

any help or advice would be appreciated although Im fixed on taking a cycle. I have access to almost any gear. please help. thanks

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    WOW, with those lifts I dont think you need to jump on any gear quit yet. I Think your making great progress regardless. My states were almost Identical at your age. If you do decide to jump on (which at your age I do not recommend) make sure you have a proper PCT already lined up and for god sakes do not do an oral only cycle.

I guess you can say that I may have taken a cycle but it was a grade 3 steroid . Its called finaflex 550-XD. it is an oral. I would def. like to stay away from the oral though. I would prefer to inject anyways. what PCT would you suggest, nolvedex? and what would you suggest for my first cycle? test only?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by realmusclebeach View Post
    I guess you can say that I may have taken a cycle but it was a grade 3 steroid. Its called finaflex 550-XD. it is an oral. I would def. like to stay away from the oral though. I would prefer to inject anyways. what PCT would you suggest, nolvedex? and what would you suggest for my first cycle? test only?
    bro, you don't need to cycle yet, i know how you feel, i'm your same age, but it's not worth it yet, you can still put on at least 25-30lbs before you hit your genetic potential

anyone out there with any advice besides "your too young"?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Ok so you're fixed on taking something...500mgs of test E would be best to start for 10 weeks...bro..make sure you have your pct ready...fact of the matter is your system is flooded with test as it is...why shut it down with a synthetic???..only to kick start it again???..by the way ...what if it does NOT kick start normally...again...you want to risk that at your age??..to be on HRT for the rest of your life....not saying it will happen but it can.....go ahead bro...Thats why you're getting the you're too young..

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The goals u posted, and u say that u like injections, i would go with test prop because it is a shorter ester and kicks in faster and u start to see gains in a week, test e takes about 4 weeks to kick in so that can be frusterating when u dont see any gains but your shooting for 3 weeks prior.... however test is test just depends on how fast it kicks in... make sure your diet is in check that will determine how 'dry' the weight is that you gain... also prop does have less water retention than test e, so less chance of bloating but it depends on ur diet...most important thing at your age is to do a EXCELLENT PCT, you dont want to short out ur HPTA....

a easy first cycle would be 75mg test prop ED for 8 weeks
    PCT is nolva (tamoxifen citrate) for 4 weeks at 40/20/20/20 mg ED
    also some HCG wouldnt hurt if u can get ur hands on it... do taht at 500iu for 10 days (most HCG comes in 5000iu amps)
    ^^ agree with bigmax on the other part...
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 09-07-2008 at 06:40 PM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    testosterone propionate vs. testosterone enanthate
    test prop-
    injected daily
    peaks in 4-6 days
    pct starts 2 days later
    minimal bloat
    more potent than test e mg for mg due to ester weight
    recommended dosage- 50mg ed (350mg wk)
    test enan-
    injected 2x week
    peaks in 4-6 weeks
    pct starts 2 weeks later
    noticeable bloat
    less potent than test p mg for mg due to ester weight
    recommended dosage- 250mg 2x week (500mg wk)

Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

my (one8nine's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=352741

tag team partner (phate's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

kale's starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly man..i wish i was your age when i started...i didnt start till 3 yrs ago..

you're in your PRIME. your system is flooded with tonnes of high quality natural test.

if you're absolutely set...like bigx said....first real cycle - test only....

but.... listen to everyone on here. even though they don't know you - they have your best interest in mind.

your body is in the prime building age. work with it and run with it. you're lucky you are 19!

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    anyone out there with any advice besides "your too young"?
    Sure. You're too young.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    wait until your at least 23-24

I am preparing myself to start my first cycle of aas. I wanted to know what most would suggest for my first cycle. Im not looking to gain 20-25lbs. Im looking to gain about 10lbs of dry gains if possible. I want something that I would be able to hold onto post cycle so I was looking into a cycle of test. Is there anything you all would suggest cycling with the test? here are my stats and diet:
    Height: 5'10.5
    Weight: 172lbs.
    Bodyfat %: 11.3
    Have competed in powerlifting for 6 years. Very strong compact muscles. Squat 415 bench 290 deadlift 465

Diet: wake up everyday at 630. Immediatly eat 6 eggs and either 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal or 1 cup of grits. 2 hours after, I eat a meal replacement bar. lunch around 12pm. 2 cans of tuna with 3 cups of brown rice. I eat another meal replacement bar in between lunch and dinner #1. dinner #1 (4pm) 2 chicken breasts with 4 slices whole wheat bread. dinner #2 (730pm) 12oz top round steak with 2 cups of pasta. before bed at about 12am, I drink a 35g protein shake. overall I consume about 5000-5500 cals 300g protein 450-500g carbs. I train very hard on a 4-day on 1-day off routine. I have been following both this diet and routine for about 6 months.

any help or advice would be appreciated although Im fixed on taking a cycle. I have access to almost any gear. please help. thanks
    those aren't very good lifts for 19 yrs old

At 17 i went to jr olympics got 2nd place in 198's total 1400lbs

keep eating and lifting....ONLY...maybe up your protein

those lifts were at 148lbs. I havent competed lately and dont really plan on it bc of the unfair advantage with aas. I would just like to add mass. I'm not looking to use aas for any other reason.

what about a 3 or 4 month cycle of gh? starting at 2-3iu/week and working my way up to around 4-6iu/week .would that be a better alternative to a cycle cycle of test?

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    GH is for Adults 30+

how many bottles of test prop would I need for an 8 week cycle if each bottle has 10cc?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    5.... most likely... depends on the concentration

Thread Information