mv540 is offline Junior Member

Tren for a first timer

anybody ever try tren A as ur first cycle with test of course, if u did how was it?

stpete is offline Banned
    Nope, and i don't recommend it either. Very strong compound with terrible sides.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is NOT for beginners.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont do it....

mick86 is offline Member
    Really bad choice imo. I have some friends who did that and although some were ok, most wern't. They felt terrible after the cycle and lost a lot of their gains. They got pretty depressed. Though if you ran a more informed cycle than they did (they did not use test and did not run PCT, one guy used deca also) even running it as carefully as possible just isn't wise. End of the day the choice is yours, but why not just save the Tren for later. You should get great results just from Test, or Test and something less harsh.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Really bad choice imo. I have some friends who did that and although some were ok, most wern't. They felt terrible after the cycle and lost a lot of their gains. They got pretty depressed. Though if you ran a more informed cycle than they did (they did not use test and did not run PCT, one guy used deca also) even running it as carefully as possible just isn't wise. End of the day the choice is yours, but why not just save the Tren for later. You should get great results just from Test, or Test and something less harsh.
    wow no wonder they felt like a bag of ass lol

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    wow no wonder they felt like a bag of ass lol
    Yeah I know, lol. I have since given that guy who is a top bloke btw a long talk about the do's and don'ts of AAS. The guy who set him up on his first cycle is also a friend of mine and had been handing out terrible advice to everyone at his gym. Because he is a big guy and works there a lot of people looked to him for advice, unfortunately its through sheer luck that he got as big as he has on terrible cycles and with very little knowledge about AAS.

mv540 is offline Junior Member
    even if shot ed, with test prop?

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes, even so. And you're going to go from never shooting, to shooting ed? I say do a test cycle by itself and see how you like it.
    Post up some stats and let's go from there.

Thread Information