WheeliesOnGSXR is offline New Member

Question Please Help...Need Info.

I'm 25 years old and i really don't have a build. I'm 6'5", 213 lbs. I've been lifting on and off since high school. I have decent strength but no muscle tone or mass. I've been thinking about taking steroids to accelerate my muscle mass. I have no idea what to take or how to go about obtaining them. I don't want to inject anything into my body. I would like to take everything by mouth. Please ..... any info would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to get picked on anymore. I know that sounds pitiful but its true.

Thank you in advance.

~String Bean

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Look into diet and supplement section . after a year so of that, if you stick to that strickly and make good gains then consider gear.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by WheeliesOnGSXR View Post
    I'm 25 years old and i really don't have a build. I'm 6'5", 213 lbs. I've been lifting on and off since high school. I have decent strength but no muscle tone or mass. I've been thinking about taking steroids to accelerate my muscle mass. I have no idea what to take or how to go about obtaining them. I don't want to inject anything into my body. I would like to take everything by mouth. Please ..... any info would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to get picked on anymore. I know that sounds pitiful but its true.

Thank you in advance.

~String Bean
    Welcome.
    In my opinion building a good physique is 90 to 95% diet and training, if that is not in check then steroids would be a waste of time and money. Steroids are a good way to get beyond a plateau when after years of training and dieting properly your gains level off as you approach your natural potential.

WheeliesOnGSXR is offline New Member
    what do you consider a good diet. I try to watch what I eat. I eat pasta and salads, i still have a little bit of a gut because its just genetics....

this is all new to me.

any help is greatly appreciated.

~S.B.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    There you go bro... Like the Vets said, a better look at what a good diet and workout routine would benefit you greatly.

And remember, if youre not ready to inject, youre not ready for AAS.

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

-WAR

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    what do you consider a good diet. I try to watch what I eat. I eat pasta and salads, i still have a little bit of a gut because its just genetics....

this is all new to me.

any help is greatly appreciated.

~S.B.
    Look at the links War gave you. Pasta and Salads are not helping your build as much as a solid diet.

Genetics definately plays a role in how you look. When I bulk to I only get fat in my lower abs. I never don't have at least a 4 pack, no matter how big I've gotten. That said, don't blame genetics when you haven't put the work in. I'm not flaming you by any means, but with a little hard work at 6'5" you could be a monster.

I'm currently bulking. I used to be 6'4" and about 180lbs. It is now 3 years later and I am still 6'4", but now 240lbs at about 15%bf. Bottom Line, post your macros about diet. Record what you eat for an entire day, and tell us the calories/protein/carbs/fat you normally eat. This will be able to help you far more than steroids , as Big said.

Good luck bro

KatsMeow is offline Stupid

Thank you in advance.

~String Bean
    Hey String Bean

You came to the right place but have the wrong mindset, guys get big because the work hard in the gym and the critique their diet to the tee. There is a lot of good information in the diet section that could help you to understand what it is that your body will need in order to grow. Once you are done there, head over to the workout routine section where you can look at some peoples work out regimes that might also work for you.

Use your bodies natural potential to the best of your ability before you even think twice about using steroids.

Also, later on you will learn that you need your liver...it helps you muttle through life, I would hate to see you damage it with trying to use oral AAS, it's toxic to your liver and if you need some test then you will have to man it up and take a needle.

Good luck to you, there is a lot of good info on this site that can help you achieve your goals.
    Knowledge is Power So READ READ READ

Thread Information