bloodlines is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Read If Using Deca

Hey bros ,
    I found a P.M yesterday about HOW do i think of a cycle,it was bullshit and the worst of all the Guy was intending to use Nolvadex with nandrolone
    The last sentence above finds alot of ignorance between steroids users/intakers.There is some rules to be followed when injecting D (for deca ) and the important rule about the D cycles.... NEVER USE NOLVADEX WITH DECA
    if you are asking why is that then i will answer briefly
    Nandrolone is nor-19 hormone which means it increases the PROLACTIN which is a very important
    protein (hormone)for Mammary Gland Development, Milk Production and Reproduction and the increasment of this hormone causes glactoria(when squeezing the nipples a strange liquid comes out).
    Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen and wont help atall
    EVEN IT WILL MAKE IT WORSE because tamoxifen (nolvadex) can increase & activate progesterone receptors in breast tissue.Now we are talking about a severe case of gyno&glactoria.SO WHAT WE CAN DO ?....DO NOT USE NOLVADEX WITH DECA!!!
    ONLY armidix OR Letro and never use any of them with nolvadex because it wont make armidix or letro work well .another important note that B6 VITAMIN decrease the level of prolactin hormone so when you are on nandrolone use b6 daily....but not for along time because high doses for long times becomes very toxic for the liver

P.S : As war4BTT Asked ....TREN ALSO IS A NOR-19 STEROID SO ALL WHAT I SAID ABOVE ABOUT THE D WORKS WITH TRENthat's all
    Peace.
    Last edited by bloodlines; 10-07-2008 at 11:16 PM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    B6 x 600mg a day is all you need

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlines View Post
    ....NEVER USE NOLVADEX WITH DECA
    if you are asking why is that then i will answer briefly
    Nandrolone is nor-19 hormone which means it increases the PROLACTIN which is a very important
    protein (hormone)for Mammary Gland Development, Milk Production and Reproduction and the increasment of this hormone causes glactoria(when squeezing the nipples a strange liquid comes out).
    Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen and wont help atall
    EVEN IT WILL MAKE IT WORSE because tamoxifen (nolvadex) can increase & activate progesterone receptors in breast tissue.Now we are talking about a severe case of gyno&glactoria.SO WHAT WE CAN DO ?....DO NOT USE NOLVADEX WITH DECA!!!
    ONLY armidix OR Letro and never use any of them with nolvadex because it wont make armidix or letro work well .another important note that B6 VITAMIN decrease the level of prolactin hormone so when you are on nandrolone use b6 daily....but not for along time because high doses for long times becomes very toxic for the liver

that's all
    Peace.
    WTF !!!
    Is this correct. Need some serious discussion on this topic.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    @Blade,

No, instead do some research on the subject... this information is right, but it is not breaking news nor new. There's been a lot of confusion on the subject but some insightful reading on the subject will enlighten you, just like it did to me!

ah u mean the enlightment ...lol.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah adex is a far better choice anyways for running on cycle.

mick86 is offline Member
    Yes my understanding is that it is true, and yes its been known for some time

Devildog, have you read about vitamin B6 reducing gains while on cycle, what are your thoughts on the issue?

Gears is offline Member
    What about ginseng? It was shown to lower prolactin levels in male rates, did it ever conclude to humans?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    To OP:

You should also edit your post to include the use of Nolva on cycle when using Tren as well.

Tren + Nolva also increases prolactin sides.

Other than that, fantastic post!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post

Devildog, have you read about vitamin B6 reducing gains while on cycle, what are your thoughts on the issue?
    same ppl that tell you fuking your girl will make you soft

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    where did you hear that shit about B6?
    B6 helps with protein synthesis bro you need to go read a bit

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    b-12
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    b-12
    were you correcting me?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no i wasnt
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

SNUKA is offline Member
    i cant see how a b vitamin would help. most people get a ridiculous amount of b vitamins through diet alone then no one should prolactin problems. i will look into this more just out of curiosity.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    devildog - if one decides to run test e 500 per wk/deca 400 per wk would you still recommend 600mg per day of b6?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i run b6 at 200mg ed.. only bump it to 600 if lactation occurs.. drop it back down once it subsides. i still keep caber onhand incase the b6 dont cut it.believe it was pheedno who origionally posted these studies..

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acr*****lic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
    N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

=====================================
    Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

[Influence of administration of pyridoxine on circadian rhythm of plasma ACTH, cortisol prolactin and somatotropin in normal subjects]

Barletta C, Sellini M, Bartoli A, Bigi C, Buzzetti R, Giovannini C.

The influence of vitamin B6 in a dosage of 300 mg X 2 in 24 hrs, on circadian rhythm of plasmatic ACTH, cortisol, prolactin and somatotropin have been studied in 10 normal women. After vitamin B6 24 hrs pattern of ACTH and cortisol is unchanged; prolactin levels are slightly lower, in a statistically unsignificant proportion the night peak of growth hormone is higher in a statistically significant proportion (p. 0.05). The effect of vitamin B6 is likely to me mediated by dopaminergic receptors at hypothalamic level as previous studies by other Authors appear to prove.
    ====================================

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    devildog - if one decides to run test e 500 per wk/deca 400 per wk would you still recommend 600mg per day of b6?
    If devildog allow me to answer this Q
    It still your liver man . 600 without a clear reason!!!
    you mean you want it just to enhance the Protein metabolism and to increase GH Levels.
    NO
    200 per day is so good and never ever forget about taking [while using it] LIV-52

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post

THIS IS A BAD JOKE BRO.
    people tells bullshit everyday and people will never stop doing that .JUST DON'T BELIEVE SUCH THINGS
    Last edited by bloodlines; 10-07-2008 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    To OP:

You should also edit your post to include the use of Nolva on cycle when using Tren as well.

Tren + Nolva also increases prolactin sides.

Other than that, fantastic post!
    I said deca is a nor-19 ..people shouldn't be that lazy and search for the other nor-19 steroids .
    and Thanks
    Last edited by bloodlines; 10-07-2008 at 11:54 PM.

Thread Information