gymbob is offline New Member

newb cycle, info

hey, im 23 and i started working out seriously 2 years ago, when i started i was 6'2 and a earth shattering 143lbs.. yeah i hear the laughs.. lol. anyways yeah your right it was my diet.. and a insanely fast metabolism, anyway i wanted to get bigger, learned all i could from my sister (shes a gym rat) which was enough to get me by for now, upped my caloric intake from 1500 to 2500 and protien up to 150. this worked right away and i made the first rapid gains and i was happy, for a time... then gains slowed, so i threw in some purple K creatine and muscle juice daily, i went from 155ish to 176ish in about 2-3 months, this was my last rapid gain period and it happened over a year ago now, since then ive struggled with my gains, i opted for the personal trainer route, and he is good, gave me a defined plan and i stuck to it, made some good strength gains but not alot in physical size. Now im on this new workout plan, big beyond belief (anyone tried it?) anwyays i love it, but its the same story, strength gains but mass gain is minimal, at this point in my training im consuming 3000-4500 calories a day and 200grams of protien, i try to keep mixing the types up, red meat , white, fish etc.. and i eat healthy amount of veges/fruits. OK now, the past 6 months ive been hunting down every scrap of information i can on AAS. i went to my doc told him my plan and requested a hormone level check, my test was right in the middle of average, and all the other aspects of my body are 100% healthy, so my questions are these,
    1. Edited, please read the rules before you post again.
    2. i chose test because its simple, it works, and its going to give the mass i seek, however, i request more info about maintaining gains... now i work out 6 days a week and my diet is as indicatied above.. just seeking some opinons on what to expect
    3. heres my planned cycle
    week1-4 - 400mg test cyp or eth (10mg d-bol / day .. is this a good idea for a newb? i was thinking not but it was recommended, comments?)

week 5-8 - 400mg test cyp or eth

week 8 - 400mg test 20mg nolvadex /day
    week 9 - 300mg test 20 mg nolvadex/day
    week10 - 200mg test 20mg nolvadex/day
    week 11-12 - 150mg test 20mg nolvadex/day

week 13-16 20 mg nolvadex / day

as i said im a newb and this is just a rough plan, looking for some feedback negative or positive... thank you all for your time and consideration in reading this post

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    cant ask where to find a source..
    ya keep the doses constant dont taper off
    lets just start there

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you have a lot of learning to do.. don't throw yourself out there for scammers offering deals on steroids .

4000 calories and only 200g of protein? what do you eat?? it takes a long time to build muscle, steroids will only help you so much. its definitely good to wait until you have gained a lot on your own and are near your natural limits (which at 6'2 should be around 200)

post your average diet and try to get some help there first. your cycle is pretty bad. you should read the started threads to get a little better idea for that when the time is ready

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    My response in red lol...

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Yeah let's see the diet! 3000-4500 calories is a lot of variation indeed and only 200g of protein? Sounds lacking to me...

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    bro ive made mistakes in the past, dont do that cycle, your wasting your time, 10mgs of dbol a day is a waste of time, i use to have 40-50mgs, youll just put on water weight, look the business while on cycle, and loose every lb of it when you off cycle.

for a beginner id go with test e, prob some deca or eq if you want more bulk gains, 12-14 weeks, keep the dose fairly low, 2 shots a week, i.e. 200 mgs a 2 times a week, each compound, have some ai on hand if the sides call for it.

pct nolva on its own..........hmm im sure if you read up on pcts youll learn you can add something to it, i.e. hcg , proviron , aromasin . to improve your pct

diet>>>>>> it need to get checked, post it up and the guys would be more than happy to advise you.

diet

My diet varies from day to day obviously and some days I am a lot hungrier and I eat a lot more. This would be an average day
    7am: protein shake(400cals, 40g protein)w/ milk
    10am : 2 apples , granola bar, muffin or cinnamon bun, packaged chicken cordon blue
    12pm: 2 burgers, 1 apple 1 banana , cup of yogurt,
    230pm: granola bar piece of sausage
    then go to gym about 4pm
    5pm protein shake
    7pm supper steak /salad
    9-10pm snack, chips, pepperoni

now I did I rough estimate for the calories in a day and just going over this its probably signifigantly lower than 3000-4000 I mean there are days when I just cant stop eating but most are comparable to this one stated above. I can do a tally of the exact calories if its required but I suspect many of you know the food game so well you probably have a pretty good idea just by looking at that. Sorry about the far fetched guess there I hadnt really sat down and thought about it too closely..

anyways id like to learn as much as I can, I havnt had a chance to go through the whole site yet so im going to continue educating myself but I would love any criticism anyone would like to share. Oh and I don’t think I updated my weight for recently, its up and down a lot, 2 ½ weeks ago I was 192 then early last week I was 181 and now im holding steady these past few days at 190.. so in between the 180-190 area, my overall goal being a lean 210-220. Thank you all for your time, and I appoligise about breaking the rules in that last message ill be more careful about what I say from here on in. again thank you

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    No worries bro... It happens...

That diet needs a lot of work. Its pretty bad.

Ill give you some links to check out...

Im glad to see that youre willing to learn. Most new guys arent. It will be better for you in the long run.

Best of Luck!

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

-WAR

thanks man

thanks bro, im going to go through all that, may take a week or so im in the middle of a few projects but i appreciate that alot man

Thread Information