baseball-6 is offline New Member

best steroid to use? help please

what do you all think is the best steriod to take if you need to lose some fat and bulk up , i play baseball and i need to gain muscle. so what is the best steriod to take or what is the best cycle to do if you are a teenager, i know most of you will say that a teenager doesnt need steroids but give me some advice ive been researching and trying to learn as much as i can but i would like to know from you that use them what would be the best stuff to take and how do i go about getting it and using it? thanks

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

we need your stats before we can help so we can give you the correct advice for you

AGE??
    height
    weight
    bodyfat %
    diet
    training
    GOALS for this cycle
    PCT knowledge

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    gonna have to wait for stats.. but its not looking good.. lol

5'9
    20%
    some protein diet my coach has me on
    i bench,squat,curl,push ups, leg lifts, and run 1 mile every other day
    i just want to lose my fat and gain some muscle to look good and i want to add strength for baseball, i know im only 16 but i need yalls advice , i dont have much info on steriods but i need yalls help thanks

OUCH

exactly what I was afraid of

PLEASE, please understand that we are here to HELP YOU stay healthy!!!!!

we are not here to be your mother and tell you not to use steroids

that said

you are about 8 years too young

You have SO much natural hormones running through your body right now if you learn HOW to eat and diet and train to lose the bodyfat you wish to lose..

Steroids will TURN OFF your natural hormones and possibly prematurely fuse your growth plates. meaning no taller for you

why shut down your natural production when you can make adjustments to your diet and get all the results you want

WE will help you with your diet if you want , and try to show you how to lose fat,

BUT STEROIDS are Dangerous for you at this point in your life

also, you are too young to be a member here, so your account will end up being suspended until you are 18
    Last edited by T-MOS; 03-12-2009 at 10:40 PM.

i know ,but i HAVE to HAVE to gain quite a bit of muscle and strength for baseball so if yall have any advice about what i need to use please help me.
    i know i dont need any ,but i would appreciate any advice

Post up your diet your coach gave you , and let us help you reach your goals

you can read on here , put will not be able to post after they suspend your account

lay out what you eat in a typical day and times you eat, and what kind of training you are on

also, at 20% bodyfat, that increases health risks with using steroids . you dont' want to have man boobies, or a limp dick !!!

and thats NO joke !!!

Quote Originally Posted by baseball-6 View Post
    i know ,but i HAVE to HAVE to gain quite a bit of muscle and strength for baseball so if yall have any advice about what i need to use please help me.
    i know i dont need any ,but i would appreciate any advice
    YES, we will help you , there is a world of knowledge here is you are mature enough to listen to the hard facts !!!

answer the questions I asked and we can start helping you

just keep training and get the diet right.. at 16 your test levels are sky high. take advantage of it. get the diet and training down and you will grow by leaps and bounds

kizza234 is offline Associate Member
    who in the F thinks about steroids when they're 16?? I used to think I didn't really care if MLB players took steroids... but obviously its having an impact on younger athletes... these kids don't know the slightest bit about training and diet, nor have they been training and dieting long enough. These kids have no idea what they're dealing with

This saddens me !!!

ok, ill post everything about it prolly later tonight or tomorrow,but what were you saying about suspending my account? what kind of workouts and diets would be good for me? i have real broad shoulders i just need to drop the fat. i mean i have lots of muscle but its just under fat so...

need to be 18 to be here.. so odds are your time here is limited

oh ok gotcha, but anyway, what are some good work outs and diets to use?

im glad i posted on here , instead of listening to the people around here that take steroids , thanks to yall ive decide not to take any from just reading on here the past few days ive seen that there is wayy more bad than good that can happen to someone my age if they use steriods , thanks for the advice

well thats good to hear brutha..

yea, so can you post some diets and workouts that i could use? thanks

im glad i posted on here , instead of listening to the people around here that take steroids, thanks to yall ive decide not to take any from just reading on here the past few days ive seen that there is wayy more bad than good that can happen to someone my age if they use steriods , thanks for the advice
    click on the FORUMS HOME icon up top left

there are several sub forums here

go into the diet section and read the threads that are stuck at the top of that forum

then go to the workout sub forum and read there

if you post what you are doing now , both eating and training , then we can take a look and see what needs changed

PLEASE dont' take steroids now..... there are so many adults that have at your age, and now regret it very much

dont worry im not going to . after reading all the stuff on here it sounds like im very ignorant to even of posted this , but thanks for the advice and im going to look at those forums, thanks again

good luck .. some good guys here that will be more than happy to tweak the diet and help with a routine..

dont worry im not going to . after reading all the stuff on here it sounds like im very ignorant to even of posted this , but thanks for the advice and im going to look at those forums, thanks again
    I am VERY glad you posted here instead of listening to the crowd.

they think they know what they are doing , but they dont' worry about the health effects years from now or even months after they use them

you will be FAR ahead of them if you stick around and listen

I am sorry your account will be suspended, but you will still be able to read threads, then when you turn 18, you can start asking again, so take this time and learn everything you can.

You only get ONE body, and you may want to have sex someday or even kids, so lets not screw that up

Thanks again, and I hope you are sincere and wont' jump into steroids yet

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Trust me bro, the guys hear now their stuff, look how long I have been around....not bs'ing you

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    too young bro...

suspended now, BUT KEEP READING !!!!!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    too young bro...
    Stop crying you woman

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are no more ignorant than 90% of the first time posters. Even though I read a lot of forums before posting I still asked stupid questions and still do but I also read enough to know not to use until I was ready. I spent many years thinking about it due to many excuses for not being in shape like I wanted and kept thinking that steroids where the key but the more I read the more I learned they where not. It was diet and exercise. I was 45 before my first use. I read and researched off and on for 20 years before using and I'm still learning more every day.

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    i really hope he listens to the advice...i have a 17 year old cousin who i just found out was on a FING cycle!!!!! seen him about a week ago and was SWOLE...tried lieing to me about it at first untill i tricked him and said i didnt care and wouldnt tell his parents...i do care but am not sure if i should be the rat and tell his parents...and surpirsed he hasnt got their attention yet with how much weight he has put on..lectured him for about an hour telling him the dangers..seemed like i got through to him a little bit but ya never know...but to the thread starter i realize he is suspended but hopefully still around and reading i hope ya listen to this advice that was given to ya so you can stay healthy and keep growing naturally

Thread Information