mick86 is offline Member

Arrow Please explain the maths behind switching from a long to short ester

I'm thinking of using boldenone undecylenate in oil form and later switching to boldenone acetate in tablet form. I'm doing this partly due to the stock that I have available and partly because I like avoiding tablets yet I'm running a burst cycle and all the other items are short esters. I'll front load the the undecylenate and switch to the aceate 14 days out.

Through my research it seems the swap is just as simple as switching compounds no changes in weekly dosage needing to be made. My logic tells me that as the long ester has an active life of 15 days and slow release pattern it will carry over into the weeks where the faster acting acetate is being used. The result will be more boldenone ion my system when I witch to the acetate. (On a side note I haven't been able to find out much about boldenone acetate).

Can someone learned please correct me if I am wrong and explain why that is.

Thankyou in advance for any assistance.
    Last edited by mick86; 04-10-2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: additional information added

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    I'm thinking of using boldenone undecylenate and later switching to boldenone acetate. I'm doing this partly due to the stock that I have availble and partly because I like avoiding tablets yet I'm running a burst cycle and all the other items are short esters. I'll front load the the undecylenate and switch to the aceate 14 days out.

Through my research it seems the swap is just as simple as switching compounds no changes in weekly dosage needing to be made. My logic tells me that as the long ester has an effective life of 15 days and slow release pattern it will carry over into the weeks where the faster acting acetate is being used. The result will be more boldenone ion my system when I witch to the acetate. (On a side note I haven't been able to find out much about boldenone acetate).

Can someone learned please correct me if I am wrong and explain why that is.

Thankyou in advance for any assistance.

acetate needs to be injected ed for optimal results.. some say eod is okay also...

since it's a short ester, just start it after your last long estered shot.. run it at 40% less the reg dosage since the other ester will still be in your system (u dont wanna go that high in dosage imo)

mick86 is offline Member
    Thanks,

The boldenone acetate is actually in tablet form (I'll add that to my original post) so I will be taking it daily. Not sure if the dose needs to be split up or can be taken all at once. I'm not aware of the active life of the acetate ester of if the fact that I am ingesting it orally makes a difference.

I can see your logic when it comes to the 40% dose. I haven't ever heard of that being suggested before but thats the sort of thing that I thought would be needed. I would be interested in knowing where you got the figure of 40% from.

mick86 is offline Member
    Anybody else willing to chime in?

bold a in tab form??????

not familiar with that.. get a second opinion for sure

mick86 is offline Member
    Thats the problem no one seems to really know much about it. I have looked around for info and posted more than one thread. Is anybody able to chime in with something useful?

^^ gear might be fake...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    lol @ chime in with something useful. bold acetate bioavailability is low, you might want to start off with what your weekly dosage was for the undeclynate and go from there.

theory behind swichin esters is right i switched from test e to prop i did first prop shot 3 days after last test e shot and over 2 weeks worked up from 40mg to 80mg to account for the remainin test e in my system

Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    theory behind swichin esters is right i switched from test e to prop i did first prop shot 3 days after last test e shot and over 2 weeks worked up from 40mg to 80mg to account for the remainin test e in my system
    well yeah you can do it very accurately assuming you have an accurate idea of the half-life (they vary from person to person) and B- in grade 10 math. the problem with doing it accurately with bold acetate is the half-life is even less clear and since its not im, depends on a variety of biological factors, none of which im familiar with. back to the useless info, lol.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    ^^ gear might be fake...
    I've bought a number of items through this source and everything has been fine. I trust that it is real.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    lol @ chime in with something useful. bold acetate bioavailability is low, you might want to start off with what your weekly dosage was for the undeclynate and go from there.
    Okay thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    How did that go, did you feel relatively stable?

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    well yeah you can do it very accurately assuming you have an accurate idea of the half-life (they vary from person to person) and B- in grade 10 math. the problem with doing it accurately with bold acetate is the half-life is even less clear and since its not im, depends on a variety of biological factors, none of which im familiar with. back to the useless info, lol.
    If I knew the half life I would graph it out in Excel like I did for DNP . Then it would be easy to get a pretty good idea where things were at.

1. i was asking what your current dosage of eq was to figure out an appropriate dosage for the bold ace.

2.half life is not relevant

mick86 is offline Member
    1. Sorry I didn't notice a quesion in amoungst your post.

2. I'm not currently on anything though plan to run it at around 400mg pw.

i would try ~150mg/day of acetate in that case.

mick86 is offline Member
    Oh so just a little under 40% as jamyjamjr suggested, if that will allow for the lag over effect of the oil still in my system that's perfect. Still not quite sure where you guys got that figure from but at least now I have a figure to work with, thanks.

Thread Information