mick86 is offline Member

Arrow My 4th cycle, input greatly appreciated

(7 Days into my cycle and im having some pretty bad back problems, I've seen a physio and myotherapest and I'm about to get some scans. Sitting or standing hurt let alone training. It always feels great when I wake up and goes down hill the longer I'm up and about. I'm pretty devastated that yet another cycle has been interrupted by injury. Do you think I should stick it out, work around my pain or stop and start again when my back is better. I'd really really appreciate some help here guys)

Hi all,

I'm preparing to start my fourth cycle, possibly tonight or tomorrow.

Stats:

Age 22 and 11 months, weight 84kg, bf% approx 10 (look similar to how I did in my avvy) height 173.5cm. Training approx 5 years.

The main goal of this cycle is quality muscle and minimal hair loss. Also to maintain a good appetite throughout the cycle and not run into any injury or other problems which I have whilst on previous cycles.

Cycle history and progress pics

Recent pics of me

Diet This would need a whole separate thread, but I've spent the last few months experimenting with various things and have learned a lot about diet and how my body responds. I will aim for as many clean cals as possible, starting at around 3500 pd and working my way up. I'll eat every 2 hours, most likely a isometric style diet, although limit high GI carbs to sensible times. I will eat a verity of lean meats including beef, chicken, kangaroo, tuna, lots of vegies and carbs will be yams, basmati rice and oats. Eggs will be a staple as well as plenty of healthy fats coming from various nut spreads, oils and whole food. I'll try to separate fats from cabs especially when using insulin .

Training:
    Again not the time or place, have been training for over 4 years and very seriously for the last 3. I will be mixing up my workouts, continually challenging myself in new ways, I will be training 6 days per week, most likely isolating muscles fairly specifically. Workouts will start with heavy compound movements for low reps progressing onto higher rep isolation style movements.

Hair loss regime:

I'm currently on 1.25mg fina pd as well as Xandrox 15% and Saw Palmetto. I will start on Nizoral 2%, spirolacatone 5% when I begin my cycle and switch to dutasteride. My hair sheds on cycle and I'd like to minimise further hair thinning. For this reason I will be avoiding DHT derivatives and option for safer compounds as far as hair loss in concerned. I'm also keeping the length of the cycle short so any hair lost has a better chance of returning and shooting every day to keep blood levels as stable as possible.

Items I'm considering running:

Cycle will be 5-6 weeks in length (a blitz), front loading any long esters.

Test Prop 525mg pw

Turinabol 50mg pd

Tren A 315mg pw

Equipoise Undecylenate 350mg pw

Insulin 12 iu twice pd

Dosages slightly unusual values due to needing to shot daily and work around the increments on the syringe.

PCT

Nolva, aromasin, HCG (hopefully I don't have it just yet)

Notes:

I'll also be taking an assortment of legal supplements, vitamins, minerals etc. Main ones being BCAA's protein, waxy maize, creating, vitamin c, e, b6, ginko biloba.

May take a-dex on cycle if sides call for it.

Initially I planned to dose most things higher(test 650mg, tren 350, eq 400mg) but revised it due to concerns about hair loss and going over board, after all there are 3 compounds that I've not used before (tren, eq, t-bol)

Briefly the reasons behind choices:

Test Prop - base of the cycle, needed for ovbious reasons. Went with Prop over longer esters to keep blood levels as stable as possible.

Turinabol - Not essential but I have never really given an oral a good run so thought I'd try it. Amongst other benefits may help lower SHBG. Should be easy on my hair.

Tren A (if hair loss is terrible on this will switch to deca ) - Most exciting yet concerning part of the cycle, should be good for quality size gains, I would be taking a gamble as it causes some people to shed terribly while other report no issues.

Equipoise Undecylenate (frontloaded) to begin with then Equipoise Aceatete tablets for the last 2 weeks (at around 40% of the oil dose) - Switching from 1 to the other to minimise time on extra orals yet have a clean cut off point at the end of the cycle. All other products are short esters. Used mainly to keep my appetite up, in the past I always seem to loose it on cycle

Insulin - around 12 iu twice pd 4 days a week 3 weeks on 1 week off - I used it with success on my last cycle, will have numerous benefits (lower SHBG, improved recovery and upake of PWO nutrients) and seems a worthy addition. I'll take HCA after my shots in the hope of slowing down fat gain.

Other relevant info:

I've been off cycle 13 weeks, my last cycle was 12 weeks of bulking (test e 500mg & slin) then a further 5 weeks dieting on a low dose of test p, all up was on for 17 weeks. AS a result my test level is still a little low (4 actually) despite a PCT of nolva and arimidex . I can't wait any longer before starting as I am working within time constraints, ideally I'd have like to have taken an additional 1-3 months off to allow better recovery of my hormonal system and hair follicles.

If you've read through the post and feel like contributing, that would be great. This cycle really means a lot to me and I want to get the most out of it.
    Last edited by mick86; 06-11-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Touching up a few sections

mick86 is offline Member
    bump...

mick86 is offline Member
    bump due to injury issues requiring advice

SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member
    dude i have read some of your posts and it sounds liek to me your all jacked up and your only 22!!! you have along ways to go bro and you need to stop whatever your doing imo...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are your back problems due to the tbol?

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeXc1985 View Post
    dude i have read some of your posts and it sounds liek to me your all jacked up and your only 22!!! you have along ways to go bro and you need to stop whatever your doing imo...
    Im a few days off 23 and stopping cycling will do nothing for my back. I have already made the decision to cycle and waited until I felt I was ready. I respect your opinion yet choose to do my own thing. Although intelligent I did not find anything in your post to compelling me to cease taking anabolics.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    are your back problems due to the tbol?
    I'm not sure, how would I know? I was thinking more a strain or worst case scenario disk problems. I've had similar pain on and of for a long time but usually it goes away much quicker.

t-bol and most orals can lead to back pumps (knots in your lower back). This is just one of the side effects of some orals, some people get them some don't. I got them real bad on d-bol.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    t-bol and most orals can lead to back pumps (knots in your lower back). This is just one of the side effects of some orals, some people get them some don't. I got them real bad on d-bol.
    Hmmm, I'd heard of this for d-bol but not t-bol. I'll try dropping it and see how I go. Thanks for the advice, fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Hmmm, I'd heard of this for d-bol but not t-bol. I'll try dropping it and see how I go. Thanks for the advice, fingers crossed.
    Yeah you don't hear about it as much with t-bol but it can happen. Yeah I like the idea of dropping it to see if that helps. Good luck bro!

Thread Information