Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ajunior is offline Junior Member

900 mg test and 450 tren

Is the dose for tren adequate?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    adequate for what???

I'm 10 days into this cycle and im bulking up. but i want the benifits of tren fat burning potential. I havent done a cycle in almost a year. this is my third. my arms have gained almost an inch in 10 days. Is this water or muscle fibers expanding? anyone heard of this?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    stats and cycle experience?

adequate for the most optimal results for the drug?

6' 4"
    265 lbs bf in and around 20 %
    this is my third cycle

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    stats and cycle experience?
    ya we dont know if your 16 and 145lbs or 250 at 7%? hence adequate for what???

diamond is offline Female Member
    20% bf is too high to bulk. when u bulk ur bf wil increase too

u should be tryin to cut.

btw at 20% bf ur in high risk of gyno..

sorry man, new to this forum. Im 34

i would suggest to buy food and a treadmill . dnt waste ur money on aas . not yet anyways lol

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post

I understand that. thats why Im on the tren . want to gain lbm while losing weight. have arimadex on hand and havent had probs with gyno before at 305 lbs. If im losing weight while on cycle does it decrease the chances of gyno?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    If you want to cut up, you could halve those amounts and be fine. 20% is pretty high of a BF percentage to be trying to bulk. Be kind to your heart and drop some BF.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

I agree with the bolded part as well.

OP, what's your cycle experience?

i would suggest to buy food and a treadmill . dnt waste ur money on aas . not yet anyways lol
    already wasted my money. Ive heard of guys on hear losing tones of fat while on tren . I'll take care of that I can lose it quick. infact im going to start a thread on prog. I just need your guys help with the other stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ajunior View Post
    already wasted my money. Ive heard of guys on hear losing tones of fat while on tren. I'll take care of that I can lose it quick. infact im going to start a thread on prog. I just need your guys help with the other stuff
    Tren on its own will not burn much fat. You need a lot of cardio and a super clean diet. The reason people run tren when cutting is because Tren increase feed efficiency, which means if your on a caloric restricted diet. Tren helps the body use more of the calories you are getting in to help build muscle even if one is doing a high amount of cardio.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

i think u should wait a couple months at least.. post up ur diet. get it on the right track.. once u understand wat wrks for you, then u kno takin AAS will be beneficial.
    try to wait a coupl months get ur bf a lil lower.. at least 2 just kno that u can do it on ur own. that possibly the best way to keep ur gains..understandin diet.

a couple months wont kill u.. try to get the diet part perfected as ur 1st step.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    If you want to cut up, you could halve those amounts and be fine. 20% is pretty high of a BF percentage to be trying to bulk. Be kind to your heart and drop some BF.
    sorry when i said i was bulking i ment that about my arms and stuff. they bulked up almost an inch in 10 days. whats the reason?

Tren on its own will not burn much fat. You need a lot of cardio and a super clean diet. The reason people run tren when cutting is because Tren increase feed efficiency, which means if your on a caloric restricted diet. Tren helps the body use more of the calories you are getting in to help build muscle even if one is doing a high amount of cardio.
    how much of a deficit? Im running in the am and post work out

i think u should wait a couple months at least.. post up ur diet. get it on the right track.. once u understand wat wrks for you, then u kno takin AAS will be beneficial.
    try to wait a coupl months get ur bf a lil lower.. at least 2 just kno that u can do it on ur own. that possibly the best way to keep ur gains..understandin diet.

a couple months wont kill u.. try to get the diet part perfected as ur 1st step.
    I have dieted before with amazing results. Ive done the zone diet. 40/30/30 with 5k runs three to five days a week. lost 40 lbs in 2 and a half months. ive alo done low carb recently went from 305 to 265 really fast. so im thinking im going to lose weight really fast , i just wanted to try to build muscle while doing it

ohk.. well ur on a good track then.. just try waitin a couple more months.. wont hurt u and u will get better effects. plus seems like u need to do a lil more research on tren .. thats a hard drug.

good job tho so far...

Blog Entries
    I have dieted before with amazing results. Ive done the zone diet. 40/30/30 with 5k runs three to five days a week. lost 40 lbs in 2 and a half months. ive alo done low carb recently went from 305 to 265 really fast. so im thinking im going to lose weight really fast , i just wanted to try to build muscle while doing it
    Good job on your weight loss, but like I said you dont need all those compounds to drop BF. What is your target BF and weight you want to be at. I think that would better tell us how to help you out.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Good job on your weight loss, but like I said you dont need all those compounds to drop BF. What is your target BF and weight you want to be at. I think that would better tell us how to help you out.
    ide like to stay almost the same weight while losing body fat

Blog Entries
    At 270 and at 20% bf your carrying around a 50lbs of fat. If you want to get down to say 15% bf or lower you would need to cut a total of about 10-12lbs to stay at the same weight. To cut ten lbs of fat you would need to burn about 35,000 extra calories. One lbs of fat is about 3500kcals. If you were at a caloric deficiency of 500 a day it would take roughly 70 days of constant cardio and diet to drop just ten lbs of fat. You would be very hard pressed to put on muscle with that low of a caloric state.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

At 270 and at 20% bf your carrying around a 50lbs of fat. If you want to get down to say 15% bf or lower you would need to cut a total of about 10-12lbs to stay at the same weight. To cut ten lbs of fat you would need to burn about 35,000 extra calories. One lbs of fat is about 3500kcals. If you were at a caloric deficiency of 500 a day it would take roughly 70 days of constant cardio and diet to drop just ten lbs of fat. You would be very hard pressed to put on muscle with that low of a caloric state.
    Ok. thanks a lot for your time , i really appreciate. Now i know that about what im about to say is going to sound like bullshit but its not. In the past i was able to drop 5 pounds of fat in 7 days, about 3 pounds of muscle and some water. I shit you not! the trainers at the gym were like holy shit!! i could see it in my body and we monitored the progress with one of thos body comp machines. so anyways im going to drop that 10 pounds in the next 2 and a half weeks. will that help?

Ok. thanks a lot for your time , i really appreciate. Now i know that about what im about to say is going to sound like bullshit but its not. In the past i was able to drop 5 pounds of fat in 7 days, about 3 pounds of muscle and some water. I shit you not! the trainers at the gym were like holy shit!! i could see it in my body and we monitored the progress with one of thos body comp machines. so anyways im going to drop that 10 pounds in the next 2 and a half weeks. will that help?
    also one of the reasons i can do this is because of my job plus cardio and diet. I monitor myself at work and i pretty much have a heart rate of about 120 all day. i work at a very fast pace in construction. lifting hundreds of forms that weigh 115 pound each

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you can drop fast so easy why not just drop the fat and then cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If you can drop fast so easy why not just drop the fat and then cycle?
    i want to build muscle as well. and I think thats pretty hard considering the type of work i do plus a deficit in diet. I guess I just want to go for both. Anyways, I can tell that everyone, (mostly) dont think its a good idea to do a cycle. But im going a head anyways. Thank you everyone for your time. If there is anyone out there that would have some suggestions about dieting and carb loading while on this gear . I would appreciate it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i eat higher carbs on my training days, and less on non training days (3 day split) hence im fuelling my body for the tough workout days. fuel your body as it needs it and avoid it storing excess

Blog Entries
    i want to build muscle as well. and I think thats pretty hard considering the type of work i do plus a deficit in diet. I guess I just want to go for both. Anyways, I can tell that everyone, (mostly) dont think its a good idea to do a cycle. But im going a head anyways. Thank you everyone for your time. If there is anyone out there that would have some suggestions about dieting and carb loading while on this gear . I would appreciate it.
    I think you could do a lot more with less. Maybe drop the test to 500mg a week and tren to 2-300 a week. Since your not on a true bulker or cutter per say it is kind of a waste of gear and money to run such a high dosage. Again I personally think you could achieve your goals with less and suffer much less side effects. This is my own personal opinion and I only wish the best for you as far as goals and health. I am not going to preach to you that you shouldnt run a cycle and yada yada yada. I simple want you to be safe and live a healthy life style. After all isnt that what being on a board like this is really about?

Best of Luck,

MS.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    ^^^^ on the button

thai-lan is offline Member
    ohk.. well ur on a good track then.. just try waitin a couple more months.. wont hurt u and u will get better effects. plus seems like u need to do a lil more research on tren .. thats a hard drug.

good job tho so far...
    lol diamond giving advise

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    What's wrong with that, I have read a lot of her post where she gives advise and she is spot on. She is not claiming to be a guru but giving good solid advise still like most of us try to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What's wrong with that, I have read a lot of her post where she gives advise and she is spot on. She is not claiming to be a guru but giving good solid advise still like most of us try to do.
    thank-you. just tryin to give and extra perspective.
    im no expert, but i do have lots of time on my hands and do lots of research. i am still learning, but most ppl here are too. sumtimes its nice to get advise from sum1 how going thro it with you.. jmo

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you could do a lot more with less. Maybe drop the test to 500mg a week and tren to 2-300 a week. Since your not on a true bulker or cutter per say it is kind of a waste of gear and money to run such a high dosage. Again I personally think you could achieve your goals with less and suffer much less side effects. This is my own personal opinion and I only wish the best for you as far as goals and health. I am not going to preach to you that you shouldnt run a cycle and yada yada yada. I simple want you to be safe and live a healthy life style. After all isnt that what being on a board like this is really about?

Best of Luck,

MS.
    Solid post and good advice... good man here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    its better than yours.............

good advice in here and i cosign everything MuscleScience had said.

ok. thanks everyone and thank you diamond. Another question - So by running in the morning and post work out. isn't it possible to lose fat during those times while building muscle the rest? does this make sense?

Best of Luck,

MS.
    MS I thank you for your time and consideration. I came here for help. what sort of diet should i be using?

good job tho so far...
    thanks for the encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    i eat higher carbs on my training days, and less on non training days (3 day split) hence im fuelling my body for the tough workout days. fuel your body as it needs it and avoid it storing excess
    what would you eat for your last meal of the day , and how long before bed? on days off and days on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information