Taking alien drugs for the first time... low dosages separately

I'm looking at starting my 2nd cycle at the start of February. I'm going to be taking the following:

Sustanon
    Deca -Durabolin
    Dianabol
    hCG
    Aromasin

Out of these 5 drugs, I'm only ever had Sustanon so far, the other 4 are alien to me.

Now the problem is, when I start my next cycle, if I take all 5 drugs at once and have a problem, I won't know which drug to discontinue! So I'm looking at starting the drugs at different times so it'll be easier to identify the one that's causing problems. Here's what I'm thinking:

1) Start with Dianabol. Take 10 mg the first day. If everything's OK then take 20 mg the second day. If everything's still OK then take 30 mg the third day. After that just continue taking 30 mg per day.

2) After having been on Dianabol for about 4 days, I'll take my first injection which will consists of 0.5 ml of Sustanon combined with 0.5 ml of Deca-Durabolin. (I realise this is a low dose but I want to test the waters first). If I don't have adverse effects from that, then I'll wait 3 days and then take 1ml of Sustanon combined with 1ml of Deca-Durabolin. I'll then stay at this dosage, taking 1 shot every 3 days.

3) After maybe 2 or 3 injections, I'll start taking Aromasin at 12.5 mg per day.

4) After I've been juicing for 3 weeks, I'll start the hCG, at about 250iu every 3rd day (I'm going to put the hCG in the same syringe with the Test and Deca so that I only ever have to take one shot every 3 days for the duration of my cycle).

I'll be taking Dianabol for a total of 4 weeks.
    I'll be taking Deca for a total of 10 weeks.
    I'll be taking Test for a total of 12 weeks.

The day I take my last shot of Test will be the day I stop taking the hCG and Aromasin. Then I'll wait about 2 weeks and then do the following:

Clomiphene 100/50/50/50
    Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20

I did the above PCT for my last cycle and I didn't get any sides.

Any advice you can give on this cycle is appreciated. How do my dosages look?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    It will take some time for any of those drugs to manifest side effects. For example if your on dbol and prone to gyno, most persons I have heard about start to develop some signs in about two weeks. Doing a progressive dosage will not give you an accurate visualization of how you respond to a compound on a day by day basis. With Deca if you have any sides it will take much much longer for sides to show up. Sust will probably be along the same lines as dbol.

My advice to you is to do some more research and hold off on using any compounds until you feel comfortable, because you will just end up scaring yourself and being a hypochondriac.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Well I've already taken Testosterone (1 shot every 3 days for 14 weeks) and the only sides I had were: Massive Water Bloat, Testicular Atrophy. Near the start of my cycle I had nipple sensitivity, but it disappeared after about 3 days and it never came back.

I've been off the juice now for 10 weeks. My water bloat is gone and my testicles are back to normal size. For my next cycle I'll know to take Aromasin and hCG to avoid these symptoms.

To be honest I'm not too worried about the less severe side-effects that will fade away if I simply discontinue the drug. What I want to be careful about is introducing an alien drug into my body, because I might take a severe reaction if the drug simply just doesn't agree with me. I knew a girl one time that used to hallucinate when she took Diazepam, which is extremely rare, but it just goes to show that everyone's body is different and everyone's body will react differently to different drugs.

What I want to be cautious of is taking high doses straight off the bat, because you never know which drug just simply doesn't agree with you. At least if I take a low dose, the reaction will be less severe.

To be honest I wouldn't feel too frightful about taking everything at once right from the start of my cycle, but I'm thinking I might be wise to introduce each drug separately at a low dose, for two reasons:

1) It will make it easier to identify the drug that's causing undesirable symptoms, so that I can discontinue that drug while still taking the others
    2) If I were to take a reaction to any drug, the reaction would be less severe if I slowly ramped up the dosage
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-11-2009 at 01:16 AM.

One other thing: I plan on keeping up my cardio while I'm on this cycle. I go running every 2nd day. I start running at a slow pace and slowly build up speed until I eventually sprint so that I'm extremely out of breath. I run for about half an hour in total.

Would there be any dangers in doing heavy cardio while on this cycle?
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 11-11-2009 at 01:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    One other thing: I plan on keeping up my cardio while I'm on this cycle. I go running every 2nd day. I start running at a slow pace and slowly build it speed until I eventually sprint so that I'm extremely out of breath. I run for about half an hour in total.

Would there be any dangers in doing heavy cardio while on this cycle?
    Nothing outside of the normal risks for cardiovascular training which is about a 40 times more likely chance of dying of sudden death.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Nothing outside of the normal risks for cardiovascular training which is about a 40 times more likely chance of dying of sudden death.
    It's hard to tell how sarcastic you're being. Are you saying that the risks of doing cardio while on this cycle don't increase in any way?

I was thinking maybe taking all these drugs would increase my blood pressure and that it might be undesirable to go sprinting and send my heart rate through the roof.

I'm in good health, I've been running for 5 years so I know my body can take it.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    It is impossible to tell anything from your post except you are paranoid. Since you ran sust and what dose did you run it at ? Since you seem gyno prone, you want to start something to counter that BEFORE you start your cycle. Also introducing dbol +test you will get gyno most likely if you dont run something like arimidex or letro. And if you get gyno you wont know if its from the dbol/test or the deca . I would do dbol/test e. And either arimidex or letro starting a week or so before cycle. Once you get gyno.... its no fun, I just had surgery and its $$$$ and lots of down time.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    OP: besides sust what other compounds have you taken?

The only bodybuilding-related drugs I've taken are:

Testoviron250
    Sustanon250
    Clomiphene
    Tamoxifen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    It's hard to tell how sarcastic you're being. Are you saying that the risks of doing cardio while on this cycle don't increase in any way?

I was thinking maybe taking all these drugs would increase my blood pressure and that it might be undesirable to go sprinting and send my heart rate through the roof.

I'm in good health, I've been running for 5 years so I know my body can take it.
    I wasnt being sarcastic, that is the relative risk with undergoing cardiovascular training. I really do not know of any studies out there that have shown any increased risk of cardiovascular training and AAS usage. There is evidence that steroids can enhanced the training effect that the heart undergoes from chronic exercise. Which is an increase in left ventrical wall thickness. However this may not be a pathological process and relatively few athletes ever have complications of cardi*****ly whether they are natural or not.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Thread Information