Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member

Biochemists, kinesiologists

Can someone explain why test makes me walk around in a sense of euphoria my entire cycle, and why girls always jock so much more on cycle. There are obviously more reason to it then being good lucking and yea in good shape, but when im off cycle I still stay in good shape and my looks are there so i still pull em, but on cycle they come to me like a magnet.
    Any ideas why?

Pheromones?
    They pull off the confidence ?

VicGuy213 is offline New Member
    I am not a biochemist or into kinesiology. Have taken a few Biochem courses throughout university.

After trying to think of a short way of putting it i decided to just get you some decent info. Hopefully this website explains a little bit.

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neur...b1/dmarck.html

I dont know how to explain the euphoria that you are experiencing. I can look into it, It is a little bit late.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    maybe your just that dam good looking and pull chicks left right and centre. watch out for dsm.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its just luck

plus being on cycle your horny as fuk so u tend to talk to every girl you see hehehe

i persoanly try talking up girls while im at the gym when on cycle

just do a set of bicep curls infront of them and then walk up to them hahahaha

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    Can someone explain why test makes me walk around in a sense of euphoria my entire cycle, and why girls always jock so much more on cycle. There are obviously more reason to it then being good lucking and yea in good shape, but when im off cycle I still stay in good shape and my looks are there so i still pull em, but on cycle they come to me like a magnet.
    Any ideas why?

Pheromones?
    They pull off the confidence ?
    Ah, the dreaded too-into-yourself syndrome, it causes one to come up with these perceived symptoms of selfawesomeness. Seek help.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I've had more then one person tell me that they can smell when Im on cycle. Not that I stink in a bad way, but there is some odor or something they notice when Im on. I don't notice it, but Im just throwing it out there.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    It's a mental manifestation of ones own creation. Since you think your super human while on then that confidence spills in to the other aspects of life.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thanks for the reading vicguy.
    I also have noted a different smell while on cycle.

VicGuy213 is offline New Member
    No prob. Figured it could be some food for thought. I mean there still is hundreds if not thousands of other variables that would coincide with any situation. It does help explain a little bit though.

Thread Information