Thread: I was a dumbass

rxsamson is offline New Member

I was a dumbass

Like the title says, I was a dumbass. Didn't wear a condom, and blew it up in a girl.

Right now I'm about 6 weeks through my cycle of sus and deca . I know sus is suppose to reduce your sperm count, but I haven't found any rough estimate as to how much it reduces it by. And I have no idea whether deca effects sperm count. This is currently my second cycle in case that matters.

Awaiting replies(besides the ones that will agree I was a dumbass lol)

Thanks,
    Dumbass

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Your sperm count is drastically reduced while on cycle. Especially after 1 month+. However, that said, you only need one little swimmer to make it... sooo yah, still chances.

Another thing you've got going for you is that deca shuts you down HARD. Meaning that you were completely 100% shut down off your first 100mg shot of deca. So yah... chances are you don't have a whole lot of sperm in your body... is there enough to get someone pregnant though?? yes, possible. :S

Why don't you just go buy the girl the morning-after pill. It will set you back like 40$. You don't even need a prescription in my country (not positive on the USA though..) It can be taken 24 - 72 hours after sex and still be effective.

-VM
    Last edited by Vitruvian-Man; 02-21-2010 at 02:31 PM.

I.Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Babynames.com

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I.Muscle View Post
    Babynames.com
    LOL

How about Rana for a name?

Get the morning after pill ASAP

**** i knew it wouldn't take long before i was gettin shit from guys.

I probably need to bookmark babynames.com cuz im going to cancun in a week actually......... or I could tell every girl down there my name is "I.Muscle"

If anybody could tell whether I need a prescription or not would be great, cuz I rather shell at $40 bucks then a life worth of child support. Also it would be nice to hear other guys out there reconfirming what vitruvian said.

I'm not saying I don't believe vitruvian, I just want to hear what you said from a few other people, sounds more convincing coming from 5 guys instead of only 1.

Quote Originally Posted by rxsamson View Post

I probably need to bookmark babynames.com cuz im going to cancun in a week actually......... or I could tell every girl down there my name is "I.Muscle"

If anybody could tell whether I need a prescription or not would be great, cuz I rather shell at $40 bucks then a life worth of child support. Also it would be nice to hear other guys out there reconfirming what vitruvian said.

I'm not saying I don't believe vitruvian, I just want to hear what you said from a few other people, sounds more convincing coming from 5 guys instead of only 1.
    There is this wonderful tool called Google.. It's a little search engine... You may have heard of it.

Type in: "Is sperm count reduced on steroids ?"

Hell type that into WebMD if you want straight up studies. lol.

-VM
    Last edited by Vitruvian-Man; 02-21-2010 at 02:59 PM.

jared530 is offline Junior Member
    Why didnt you just buy a Plan B pill?

Blog Entries

I can say V-man knows what he is talking about!!!
    You can get the morning after pill from any pharmacy without a perscription, call and find out if she has to pick it up or if you can. All you need is an ID (18 or over)

JScondition is offline Member
    Plan B is sold at all pharmacies for around 50$ no questions asked... go to CVS or Wallgreens hell even Walmart.

Buy a couple and keep stocked up incase it happens again.

I might go do that. any suggestions on how you go about asking a girl if she minds taking a little pill (besides forcing it down her throat, although maybe if i put it on the tip of my dick she might be game to take it lol).

Thanks for the replies

Blog Entries
    Be honest with her

how does she not know you busted a nut in her?

Tell her that she has bags under her eyes.

Then suggest that she has a vitamin deficiency..

After you've got her worrying, whip the "Vitamin C" (Plan-B) out of your pocket, and save the day.

KIDDING. -- Just be honest with her. When girls take the morning after-pill it completely scrambles their hormones temporarily. Chances are she might get sick (throwing up) or have feels of nausea. She'll know something's up. "The truth will set you free!"

-VM

yea and plus its probbaly too late to take anyways. You have to take it within 24 for hours to be 98% effective. 72 hours its like 50% effective and anything after that it its pretty much a waste of 55$

sweezy is offline Associate Member
    I don't believe that about AAS reduces sperm count...I had both of my kids on serious cycles..I had my daughter the first time I smashed my wife..And I was running like 5 drugs...don't believe that shit !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jared530 View Post
    yea and plus its probbaly too late to take anyways. You have to take it within 24 for hours to be 98% effective. 72 hours its like 50% effective and anything after that it its pretty much a waste of 55$
    for 50$ I would still flip a coin on child birth.

-VM

lol true. First trimester abortion is only 200-500$

Quote Originally Posted by sweezy View Post
    I don't believe that about AAS reduces sperm count...I had both of my kids on serious cycles..I had my daughter the first time I smashed my wife..And I was running like 5 drugs...don't believe that shit !!!
    lol. Like I said in my previous post. "You only need one swimmer."

Anabolic steroids mimic the effects of male hormones. However, the steroids also may prevent the pituitary gland from releasing sex hormones that affect fertility.

PEOPLE: In some countries steroids are used as a form of male birth control. That is a fact.

Can people get their wives pregnant on cycle? yes ABSOLUTELY. If they include the use of HCG + clomid there are even better chances of fertility.

That does NOT negate the fact that AAS have a direct correlation to sperm count.

-VM

She DOES know I busted a nut in her. She told me afterwards to "make sure I pull out this time" when we ****ed again. Yeah, i was drunk the first time. she told she wasn't on birth control after the first time. and she was calm about it, like the odds of getting pregnant is like getting snake eyes with dice.

Thanks guys, appreciate all the feedback. no it hasn't even been 24 hours yet, that'll be around 1-2am tonight lol. I'll ask the girl, I just won't mention the possibility of getting sick.

Love the idea of stock piling the stuff lol, might do that since I'm headed to cancun.

VM, nope I''m strictly on deca and sus.

Just have her take it, I dont know why your questioning it. My gf took it 4-5 times, but she never got nauseus, or really an upset tummy

Just have her take it, I dont know why your questioning it. My gf took it 4-5 times, but she never got nauseus, or really an upset tummy
    Listen to this man!

He knows his female birth control.

Seriously though, cosigned. Some are just lucky and get no sides.

In any case, if I was you I would be running to the nearest f***ing 24/7 Walgreen's or Walmart Pharmacy immediately to buy that pill.

But that's just me...

-VM

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    worst case scenario you can buy wire hangers and a vacuum at Walmart for around the same price as the day after pill... if you have any questions on how to implement these tools let me know, im a pro. .

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Post up a pic of her!!!!

Animal J, I got a better one for you, if you have a friend who is an amateur boxer, ask him if he minds doing something for you as favor.....................

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Animal J, I got a better one for you, if you have a friend who is an amateur boxer, ask him if he minds doing something for you as favor.....................
    lol touche good sir1

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Truth. With Plan B, there is no prescription. Go to a pharmacy, buy it, take it, bam. Once she takes Plan B, she'll get her period almost immediately after (within a day or two) so you can wave goodbye to that virtilization.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    Post up a pic of her!!!!
    ^^^ pics or it didnt happen

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Takes a full 72 days for sperm count to be reduced.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    I have a 6 year old an was 10 weeks into a gram of sust a week when i knocked her mommt up. Juice don't make much of a difference.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ And that is just reduced.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    what ever you do do something quicktime. If you leave it and hope for the best you could end up with an unplanned child. then your really screwed

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1) its $35-45. Who cares?
    2) Your girl hopefully knows more about her menstrual cycle than you do. Maybe she is within 1 week of her period, in which case there is little to worry about.
    3) Buy the pill and offer it to her.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ahhh it's nice to have gotten the good old Vasectomy out of the way. I have girls asking me to knock them up left and right in the Philippines just so they can have a white baby. I dont bother to tell them I got fixed. hehehehehe

Go get the pill if you have not gone already.

Thread Information