Big Oz is offline Junior Member

Steroids without weight training

Okay, I have a bunch of juice left over from previous cycles. For personal reasons, I cannot make it into a gym right now. I am actually in another state momentarily, and cant seem to find a gym anywhere near my area. I do however have access to a local park which offers pull up bars, dip bars, as well as other calystetic ( I hope I spelled that correctly) exercises. I was wondering if this was a waste of time. If not, what kind of juice should I stick to, anabolics or androgenics. I was thinking of taking some cyp, with equipoise and winni to tighten up. Let me know what you guys think. I also know from personal experience that people in jail, atleast in miami, dont have access to weights, and they get huge by popping dbols and abombs. just though i would throw that in there.

thanks

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    It would be better to just save it for a later date and work on your weak areas or get your cardio up or whatever.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No don't take any gear if you cant train properly at the gym.

etman is offline Junior Member
    I would wait untill you could get to a gym

Big Oz is offline Junior Member
    thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sometimes after you post a question you should read it and see what advise you would give? LOL

Of course DONT use it and why are you not training? If you dont have a gym there is always things you can do, isometrics, buy a couple dumb bells or???

Dont be one of these guys who only works out while on cycle please.... LOOSERS!!!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sometimes after you post a question you should read it and see what advise you would give? LOL

Of course DONT use it and why are you not training? If you dont have a gym there is always things you can do, isometrics, buy a couple dumb bells or???

Dont be one of these guys who only works out while on cycle please.... LOOSERS!!!
    Agree with it all.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Adj Dumbbells on e bay... Kettlebells... Bands(yes... bands)... Heavy Bag... Truck Tire... you can make it work w/o a gym IMO.

Intensity is key here.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You can do some amazing high intensity workouts using differernt levels of band systems. I had a band back in the 90's that had a squat bar attachment and you could attach it to a door and work every angle of your muscles. I use to use it back in the day when I traveled. Use what you have, water in the right container could get you a nice shoulder workout too.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade View Post
    Adj Dumbbells on e bay... Kettlebells... Bands(yes... bands)... Heavy Bag... Truck Tire... you can make it work w/o a gym IMO.

Intensity is key here.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I couldnt imagine not having my home incline/decline bench, dumbells, ext. at home to fall back on when needed. Its a must for me to have on or off cycle.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    The gym I go to... Get this I pay ONE DOLLAR PER YEAR WTF its awesome however its at the local high school so when school is closed for wheather or holidays the gym closes I do have another gym but I quite honestly love the pumps I get from my bands its a good workout

Peace

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Oz View Post
    Okay, I have a bunch of juice left over from previous cycles. For personal reasons, I cannot make it into a gym right now. I am actually in another state momentarily, and cant seem to find a gym anywhere near my area. I do however have access to a local park which offers pull up bars, dip bars, as well as other calystetic ( I hope I spelled that correctly) exercises. I was wondering if this was a waste of time. If not, what kind of juice should I stick to, anabolics or androgenics. I was thinking of taking some cyp, with equipoise and winni to tighten up. Let me know what you guys think. I also know from personal experience that people in jail, atleast in miami, dont have access to weights, and they get huge by popping dbols and abombs. just though i would throw that in there.

thanks
    Those guys in Jail are working out harder then 90% of the people in the gym.
    You try doing bicep curls hanging from a towel, or lat pull ups. They improvise

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Those guys in Jail are working out harder then 90% of the people in the gym.
    You try doing bicep curls hanging from a towel, or lat pull ups. They improvise
    Hell yeah.... They get their work out when they are running from bubba as well....

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh probably not a good idea... I am actually doing a small cycle right now but I am doing something different.. I already hjave to take test for TRT and I want to drop 25# for summer from the weight I have from getting hurt on a previuous cycle. I am actually adding 300mg a week of trenbolone to the test. I am only doing this at a low dose because I have used tren before and know the sides. I know the tren will help me a ton with the cardio I am doing to help burn that extra weight off even easier than cardio and diet can do! I am still doing a few sets for each bodypart really light (both shoulders are blown)just to help tone and tighhten but thats it! If I did not need to take test every week I wouod have never took the tren and had to add the test to it cause it is really notneeded! and as soon as my weight comes off, 6 weeks, 8 weeks whenever it is, I will taper the tren right down and immediately get off as soon as I can

Thread Information