Thread: ester length Q

jcsniper11 is offline New Member

ester length Q

i know that test E has an active or half life of about 3 weeks, but why dont u feel its effects until about 3 weeks. is it the individual molecules of test dont begin working for a couple weeks as the body breaks down the ester, or does it just gradually release more test into ur system so that it takes about 3 weeks before its noticable. basically, when you pin is there really nothing happening for 3 weeks or is it just not as prominent?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe the kick in time is how long untill you start to see results for the test, the actually test will be active in your blood stream within a few hours

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsniper11 View Post
    i know that test E has an active or half life of about 3 weeks, but why dont u feel its effects until about 3 weeks. is it the individual molecules of test dont begin working for a couple weeks as the body breaks down the ester, or does it just gradually release more test into ur system so that it takes about 3 weeks before its noticable. basically, when you pin is there really nothing happening for 3 weeks or is it just not as prominent?
    3 weeks? Where did you read that? I'm curious. If that were true we wouldn't be pinning every 3 days.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I replied to a test ester question not to long ago that answers this question:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...in-why-so-long

jcsniper11 is offline New Member
    thanks everyone that was exactly what i wanted to know

Thread Information