supe3 is offline Associate Member

time it takes testosterone kick in? why so long?

If I inject test E or C today, tomorrow I can go get blood work done and I will show that my level went through the roof, and by then end of the week it will be dropping off. Why is it then that everyone says it takes 2-3 weeks to feel/see the test to "kick in" when doing a cycle?

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post
    If I inject test E or C today, tomorrow I can go get blood work done and I will show that my level went through the roof, and by then end of the week it will be dropping off. Why is it then that everyone says it takes 2-3 weeks to feel/see the test to "kick in" when doing a cycle?
    Ever consider someone sold you prop and labeled it E or C? It happens alot more than people like to admit, prop is way cheaper to get and make compared to the longer acting esters like E or C.
    Just sayin.

im on TRT, endo doctor prescribed, i get it from walgreens, I have to get blood tests done all the time to know where my levels are at.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I'm sure somebody will come along and give you a answer in better detail but I think its due to the ester breaking down and your blood concentrations becoming stable for a certain period then your body recognises the extra test and uses it up ie building muscles? That may of been complete bs somebody correct me if I'm wrong

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    im on TRT, endo doctor prescribed, i get it from walgreens, I have to get blood tests done all the time to know where my levels are at.
    Hmmm I see. Well that rules out the fake gear. Im sure some test is metabolized rather quickly with ester cleaving, but not the entire dose, so if your test levels are being maintained from being on TRT its possible as stated by panntastic that some test is being increased for short time after the injection...however I am by far no expert.
    Interested in seeing what some others may have to say.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdose View Post
    Ever consider someone sold you prop and labeled it E or C? It happens alot more than people like to admit, prop is way cheaper to get and make compared to the longer acting esters like E or C.
    Just sayin.
    ive always found it to be alot more expensive than c or e

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Um, even in it's raw form it's more. Wtf, over?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

prop

Your supplier is diiferent than mine.Prop is cheaper all around.

jfg4 is offline New Member
    prop is def more expensive when you consider frequency of injections and amount needed to complete a cycle

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    It takes time to build up and work in your system, each dose builds on eachother until you reach stablility and that is when the results really start to show. Things like test cyp will raise your blood levels the highest with in 48 hours then drop off over 10 or so days, so if you shoot evern 4-5 days your dose keeps building.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    are you only injecting once a week? if so this maybe the reason ur levels drop at the end of the week, see if you can inject every 3.5 days and half the dose.

my belief of the time it takes to kick in is when you start seeing the results not when your body detects the testosterone ...i could be wrong

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Ive wondered this myself, even the profile on Test. E says test levels return to baseline around day 8 but every one says it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in...

Im still waiting for some one to explain that to me...

If they mean 3-4 weeks before they notice significant gains then ok, but they make it sound like the test. dosent become as active untell then...

Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    Ive wondered this myself, even the profile on Test. E says test levels return to baseline around day 8 but every one says it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in...

Im still waiting for some one to explain that to me...

If they mean 3-4 weeks before they notice significant gains then ok, but they make it sound like the test. dosent become as active untell then...
    I only inject once a week, I know that after day five, give or take a day it starts to "fall" off, I have been on TRT long enough that my levels are "established". I am pretty much asking the same question Bob asked.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    I only inject once a week, I know that after day five, give or take a day it starts to "fall" off, I have been on TRT long enough that my levels are "established". I am pretty much asking the same question Bob asked.
    Maybe it takes that long for the red blood cells and nitrogen..etc to build up to a highly anabolic state...there was another thread where i mentioned this and never got a response.

It may be what i think it is but its not being phrased in a way that makes since.

I found this chart to.. i just want some one to explain to me exactly what they mean.. im sure it makes perfect sence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails time it takes testosterone kick in? why so long?-testosterone_enanthate.jpg  

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    This question about why the longer esters take longer to "kick in" is not a simple x causes y answer. I will do my best to explain it the way I understand it and I hope it will make sense for you as well..

Each type of test has its benefits and its drawbacks. All test kicks in immediately, but the noticable effect is signaled by the conversion of test either by way of the dht pathway or the estrogen pathway. Which is why some "kick in" faster than others, they are unbound from the ester and converted/metabolized faster (shorter esters). You "feel it" because the dht receptors are being activated due to test being metabolized BUT the masculizing effects begin when the ester binds w/the androgen receptor.

Whats this means is: Protien synthesis begins basicly the same time no matter which test you use BUT it can take our bodies weeks to produce enough androgen receptors to be able to use all of the test injected.

So in summary, the longer the ester the longer it takes to bind with our androgen receptors PLUS the time it takes for your body to make enough receptors to take advantage of all the test injected EQUALS the longer "kick in" time for the different esters.

Hope this helped.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Long esters take multiple injections over several weeks to build up in your system. That's the short of it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdose View Post
    Just sayin.
    This is absurd.

Sure, prop raws cost a bit less than E or C, but it costs more to (properly) manufacture, bottle, and ship because of the low concentration and solvents needed (like EO).

Nobody is out there trying to pass off Prop for Enanthate .

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    Maybe it takes that long for the red blood cells and nitrogen..etc to build up to a highly anabolic state...there was another thread where i mentioned this and never got a response.

It may be what i think it is but its not being phrased in a way that makes since.

I found this chart to.. i just want some one to explain to me exactly what they mean.. im sure it makes perfect sence
    So this chart refers to active blood serum levels ng/ml. So what this means is that even if it's a long ester, at the beginning of your injection regimen, you should see the majority of the active test the first few days after injecting, right? Then it drops down quickly. That is until the subsequent injections bring the level to a stable consistent point. I guess even though the test peaks after the first injection, it drops off too quickly to be noticed until 4-5 weeks down the road when enough injections are adding together to create a constant, stable level? Does this mean that frontloading is a great idea?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    This question about why the longer esters take longer to "kick in" is not a simple x causes y answer. I will do my best to explain it the way I understand it and I hope it will make sense for you as well..

Each type of test has its benefits and its drawbacks. All test kicks in immediately, but the noticable effect is signaled by the conversion of test either by way of the dht pathway or the estrogen pathway. Which is why some "kick in" faster than others, they are unbound from the ester and converted/metabolized faster (shorter esters). You "feel it" because the dht receptors are being activated due to test being metabolized BUT the masculizing effects begin when the ester binds w/the androgen receptor.

Whats this means is: Protien synthesis begins basicly the same time no matter which test you use BUT it can take our bodies weeks to produce enough androgen receptors to be able to use all of the test injected.

So in summary, the longer the ester the longer it takes to bind with our androgen receptors PLUS the time it takes for your body to make enough receptors to take advantage of all the test injected EQUALS the longer "kick in" time for the different esters.

Hope this helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    So this chart refers to active blood serum levels ng/ml. So what this means is that even if it's a long ester, at the beginning of your injection regimen, you should see the majority of the active test the first few days after injecting, right? Then it drops down quickly. That is until the subsequent injections bring the level to a stable consistent point. I guess even though the test peaks after the first injection, it drops off too quickly to be noticed until 4-5 weeks down the road when enough injections are adding together to create a constant, stable level? Does this mean that frontloading is a great idea?
    My earlier post explains it pretty well, frontloading is pretty pointless when it comes to the longer esters due to the fact that your body does not have enough receptors to take advantage of it.

Thread Information