Wildstylez is offline New Member

First cycle. Sust350/var

Iv'e been searching hard for info on HOW MUCH Sust350 to run.
    21 yrs old
    6'0 tall
    185lbs
    10% BF

I want to do a 10 week Sustanon350 cycle.
    My concern is not running enough Sust, but also running too much.
    500mg seems to be a good starting point, and maybe I should try a few weeks at 500mg/wk but any advice would be appreciated.

Week 1-10 500mg Sust350 e3d(1,000mg/wk)
    Nolva PCT

How much var to run? I'm thinking of running it weeks 4-10.

Thanks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You do not need to run a gram of test at your level.Just plain dumb Bro.Not to mention you are to young and can mess up your endo system.You didnt mention running a ai and pct is nova n clomid.You really need to do some research before you hurt yourself.

Gambler2012 is offline New Member
    Hey man, don't shoot shoot a gram of Sustanon every week. Google roid calculator, input your dosages and look how high your levels would be in 4 weeks...through the roof. I'm currently running my first inject cycle and I'm getting gains from 350/wk. I shoot it once a week. You're going to respond well to a lower dose since it's your first cycle...your first cycle you put on a lot of size with less gear. I read an average man makes 3-7mg of test per day...so 350 is a big ass bump from that. There's plenty of studies showing that 250-500mg a week is perfect for most people. If you're a 225+ pound competitive bodybuilder, you'll want more, but if you're like most guys that use a cycle or two here or there to keep your shit popping in your t-shirts, you'll be good at a lower dosage.

You'll need Arimidex or a similar anti aromatase inhibitor (stops your body from turning testosterone into estrogen). You'll have a lot of estrogen in your body that will cause itchy/ sensitive nipples, possibly growth of breast tissue, and a shit load of water retention and bloating if you don't use it. You won't want all that mess. You may also want to look into some HCG and how to use it...it will make your balls keep working after you come off the gear...you don't want a limp noodle for weeks after you quit injecting.

I don't know shit about Anavar except it's a pill, and you probably already knew that. So I won't chime in on it.

Good luck buddy.

GAMBLER

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstylez
    Iv'e been searching hard for info on HOW MUCH Sust350 to run.
    21 yrs old
    6'0 tall
    185lbs
    10% BF

I want to do a 10 week Sustanon350 cycle.
    My concern is not running enough Sust, but also running too much.
    500mg seems to be a good starting point, and maybe I should try a few weeks at 500mg/wk but any advice would be appreciated.

Week 1-10 500mg Sust350 e3d(1,000mg/wk)
    Nolva PCT

How much var to run? I'm thinking of running it weeks 4-10.

Thanks.
    This is a terrible plan! Sustanon and 1G for your first cycle!?! No, no, NO!!!!!

Several reasons why I wouldn't recommend Sustanon as a first compound.

1. There are a variety of Sustanon mixtures depending on where you obtain it or who has produced it. Some contain a mixture of all or part of the following short, medium, and long esters: testosterone phenylprop; testosterone isocaproate; testosterone proprionate; testosterone deconate; testosterone cypionate . I've seen a few Sustanon compounds even contain nandralone deconate.
    2. It's much harder to control the doses of various esters when then are mixed as many brands contain different concentrations of each ester. Hence there is no way for you to adjust the dose of one without affecting all the esters.
    3. A first cycle should only contain a single ester. Preferably testosterone enthanate or testosterone cypionate . You don't know how your body will react to the compound or the additives in it so why make your life difficult by adding several compounds. Start small with ONE compound and build on that. This idea that a cycle needs to be some crazy ass cocktail of drugs the first cycle out is absolutely stupid.
    4. As a newbie, there are already enough things to contend with. Getting ALL your supplies, gear, ancillaries (AIs, SERMS, etc), learning how to inject properly, managing side effects, proper training, nutrition, staying on a proper schedule, etc. Why would anyone want to make it more difficult. As Mickey said, KEEP IT SIMPLE. You already found out the hard way what happens when YOU DON'T HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED AND READY BEFORE YOU START!
    5. Blends will often cause a bit more PIP and if you're new to steroids , again, why complicate your life?

Sustanon is unnecessary as a first cycle compound. Is it worse thing you could do? No, but there are smarter and wiser choices ahead of you.

Remember.....a smart man learns from his mistakes. A smarter man learns from the mistakes made by others!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Listen to Songdog. At 21 you are taking a considerable risk. Here's just one of many examples of what can happen when someone cycles at a young age:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...T#.UMmCx7-9Kc1

There are many other treads like this from young guys who didn't listen.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bad ideal...

500mgs of sust and 60mgs of anavar will be great first time around. Id even just run the sust only.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You're too young to cycle period.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Take a look at this link and please read it. I think you will agree that it is both informative and educational.

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Thread Information