mroni is offline New Member

19 year old 2 years off tren with not PCT

Im 19 years old and I'm 2 years off tren now, and I dont know what to do.

I took two back-to-back cycles my senior year before and during the football season. So I was 17. I now have several things wrong with my body that I believe are a direct cause from taking tren

- Urination Often (i believe i have a swollen prostate)
    - back, neck (arthritis), hip, and shoulder pain from abnormal body strength in certain areas
    - Slightly balding
    - I previously had a really hairy chest but that ultimately smoothed out
    - Low lobido
    - fat nipples and sensitive nipples (pretty much gone)
    - Im skinny now (went from 185 at my peak to about 156 now)
    - I was Extremely emotional (not necessarily angry)

I think some of these things have smoothed out, but definitely not all of them. I don't know how jacked up my test level are, but I feel like a 40 year old man with all these aches and issues.

Im extremely hesitant to take an unnatural supplement. Right now Im on a multi vitamin, zinc pills, and a healthy diet.

Please, I don't want to be scrutinized. I took the tren because I was told to. I wanted to make it to the next level so I did what I thought I had to do, and now because I cheated I'm reaping what I sowed.
    Last edited by mroni; 12-12-2012 at 10:24 PM.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Sounds like you may have some issues going on. You should go have blood work done to see how everything looks. There will be some guys coming to give you more specific answers Im sure. Lots of smart people on here.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    to marcus' thread

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This would be a great addition to Marcus's thread and a lesson to many. Op...you need to see a doc and get bloodwork. By the way..at 40 I feel NEARLY 20.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please go and have complete blood work done including CBC, CMP, full hormonal assay with male E2 sensitive assay, lipids, and your PSA done.

We can't offer input without a clearer picture from your blood work and most likely, this will need medical intervention by your PCP.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    This would be a great addition to Marcus's thread and a lesson to many. Op...you need to see a doc and get bloodwork. By the way..at 40 I feel NEARLY 20.
    I've already "subscribed" to this and a few similar threads so I can copy and paste in other threads when the younger guys come here thinking they're superman and immune to this kind of thing. It's unfortunate that these things happen especially when they are taking advice from clueless idiots.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    yes agreed, besides all the comments on what you did and why especially at such a young age i guess now you already know how bad an idea that was.

so yes only advice is no one can help here unless you go have blood work done, if you need help know how to go about doing this let us know.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    go see a doctor... thats crazy ! 19 years old on tren

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Follow the advice here OP.

Sadly, this is yet another cycle to add to Marcus's Cycles Gone Bad thread

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First to the OP, thanks for your honesty about your prior Tren use.

As said bloodwork is essential to see what imbalances are present and to see what measures may be taken to correct them.

I for one would commend you for having the character to post about a mistake you made at 17. I doubt that you read threads before your cycle explaining the dangers of shutdown at an early age particularly with a 19nor. By posting this thread you are helping to give others a chance to learn firsthand the dangers of this sort of thing.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    First to the OP, thanks for your honesty about your prior Tren use.

I for one would commend you for having the character to post about a mistake you made at 17. I doubt that you read threads before your cycle explaining the dangers of shutdown at an early age particularly with a 19nor. By posting this thread you are helping to give others a chance to learn firsthand the dangers of this sort of thing.
    This^^

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Please go and have complete blood work done including CBC, CMP, full hormonal assay with male E2 sensitive assay, lipids, and your PSA done.

We can't offer input without a clearer picture from your blood work and most likely, this will need medical intervention by your PCP.
    And this.

I hope you get this thing sorted bro, good luck!
    /Maf

Thread Information