pokermonster29 is offline Junior Member

3rd injection ever and still hurtin like crazy / sore 5 days later

Hey guys.. I"ve done 3 injections so far.. one in glute.. in right thigh.. in in left.. been taking cypionat 250...

every time does not hurt after but then like ten hours later gets so sore can't even use muscle or barely walk/ look cripped cuz so sore.

Starting to wonder if the gear I got might have to much ba to prevent infection.

I tried to inject slowly / did not massage in as Mods on here said to do.. not massage after cuz causes more trauma.

Any thoughts on this?

I know i got newbie muscles but man this is ridiculous.

One guy i read about / bodybuilder was taking injections every time and not complaining about pain.. think he's got better gear?
    how can people not complain about major soreness after injects like crazy on here alot is beyond me from my experience so far.

craig1414 is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry man happened to me too. Just virgin muscles. It gets better everytime you inject a muscle the second time just make sure your going extremely slow.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to steroids ! In many ways, you just need to get use to it, but there may be ways to lessen the pain a bit.

Can you answer the following:
    How many milligrams are you injecting each time?
    What size pin (needle)?
    What is the pin length?
    How many injection spots?
    Any lumps or redness?
    How slow/fast do you inject?

about 250 mg.. per week
    23 gauge/ mm or whatever
    pin lenght 1 inch i think.. maybe 1 1/2.. got standard size from source
    no lumps.. redness
    try to inject slow.. one min per ML...

guess goign to hurt and maybe second time I inject in muscle won't be as bad someday.. at this rate though its like making me crippled/ cant walk easily or move leg or place / muscle i Injected into.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    It should get easier. You can't tell if its 1" or 1.5"?? Can also check out www.spotinjections.com for locations if you're unsure.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29
    about 250 mg.. per week
    23 gauge/ mm or whatever
    pin lenght 1 inch i think.. maybe 1 1/2.. got standard size from source
    no lumps.. redness
    try to inject slow.. one min per ML...

guess goign to hurt and maybe second time I inject in muscle won't be as bad someday.. at this rate though its like making me crippled/ cant walk easily or move leg or place / muscle i Injected into.
    Ok, so to be clear....your cypionate is 250mg/ml and if you're injecting 1ml per week, that's a total of 250mg per week. That seems low but a that's not your question, I won't go off topic

23 gauge is a little large but not something that should cause considerable pain. I push with 25g or 27g and have no problems. 250mg at once isn't too bad but you could try splitting the dose and pinning 2x a week with a smaller injection each time (125mg 2x a week).

Also try delts, pecs, or lats. I rarely have a problem with glutes but occasionally my quads can get sore but that often correlates with amount of oil injected. Delts has only caused an issue once but I pushed over 400mg so it was a little much.

I just rotate glutes, 1 pin in the right and 1 in the left each week, doesnt really hurt that much at all... ready to go by the next time no bother i use 23g, 1.25inch

does heating up the oil really help with less pain?

guess just new muscles.. guess they get use to it.

Been like 5 days since thigh injection and still sore as can be...

AlinSR is offline new member
    It really shouldn't be that painful. Try something else and you will know if it's just you.

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
    does heating up the oil really help with less pain?

guess just new muscles.. guess they get use to it.

Been like 5 days since thigh injection and still sore as can be...
    Heating won't do anything. Give it a week and see if they hurt the second time you inject the same muscle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This is, of course, the self confessed genius who is self administering TRT!!!!!

Genius, stop being a fool and go and see your doctor!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    This is, of course, the self confessed genius who is self administering TRT!!!!!

Genius, stop being a fool and go and see your doctor!
    frankly thats a little out of line..
    I"ve won 250,000 freaking dollars playing online poker!! People pay me 50 an hour to coach them poker.
    I make 70 an hour when I play.. some people say I might be smart ok. whatever.

Anyways.. administering Trt is pretty simple.. just hurting alot due to fact my muscles are new at this.
    Also have studied injection points and techniques and using very good sterilization, going slow etc.

I dont watn to fight but there's my two cents on that.

Also past day or so a little redness around injection site.. and sore.. been about a week since last injection .. pinned left thigh.

frankly thats a little out of line..
    I"ve won 250,000 freaking dollars playing online poker!! People pay me 50 an hour to coach them poker.
    I make 70 an hour when I play.. some people say I might be smart ok. whatever.

Anyways.. administering Trt is pretty simple.. just hurting alot due to fact my muscles are new at this.
    Also have studied injection points and techniques and using very good sterilization, going slow etc.

I dont watn to fight but there's my two cents on that.

Also past day or so a little redness around injection site.. and sore.. been about a week since last injection .. pinned left thigh.
    You called yourself a genius. Because you won some money, big whup to you.

You are self administering TRT and have injected 3 times in 3 weeks. Different amounts each time? That's really isn't genius. What are you bloodwork results?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lol do you think most people could play Nl TExas Hold'em. at my level if they tried? Playing great poker is like being a great chess player.. certainly main trait is having intelligence or desire to win and studay right books.
    yeh making 70 an hour is nothing..big whoop.. To most people that is a big whoop as i'm on way to being very very wealthy which is not everything in life but makes life funner.

and u also cant take somebody as cocky as me.. If I said i was a great ping pong player u would not care so why care if some cocky person like me says that?
    If somebody says it around me i just think its kind of funny and like their confidence.

Never said i was experienced at this but have studied the basics alot enough to at least adminster low dose around 200 to 250a week...
    been very painful though as my muscles are new is my latest conclusion.

Going to get bloodwork done in about another month or so and see where i'm as somebody seemingly knowledgeable recommended me to do that / wait til around that time.
    Last edited by pokermonster29; 01-28-2013 at 01:42 PM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    omg! this is the guy who is doing roids to increase his poker performance! bro, i got you in the hall of shame thread. check it out and scroll down a little bit. A lot of people are making fun of you.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...2#.UQbWFCd9Irw

You called yourself a genius. Again, just because you may be good at poker doesn't mean you are clever. Or that those that aren't good at poker are any less clever! You're a gambler. Maybe a good one maybe a lucky one. I don't give a dogs dick which.

What were the results of your original bloodwork that made you want to start self administering your 'genius' protocol?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You called yourself a genius. Again, just because you may be good at poker doesn't mean you are clever. Or that those that aren't good at poker are any less clever! You're a gambler. Maybe a good one maybe a lucky one. I don't give a dogs dick which.

What were the results of your original bloodwork that made you want to start self administering your 'genius' protocol?
    Wow that reply was fing stupid.. u dont know the first thing about poker and being a pro poker player.. your so unknoweldgeable about game u think its luck..
    nothing more to say.. u dont know a thing about poker compared to me an 8 year pro .. and paid cash for house with poker winnings etc.

Also to note i started with about 3000 or so and ran that into 250,000 bucks .. playing part time.. would bemore if worked more.. but I must be luckiest guy in teh world. Won 11,000 past few weeks I worked also. def not luck at all in long run.. NO luck in poker at all in long run.

NEver said I knew more than u about steroid use .. just saying i'm good at reading/ comprehending etc.

Why make a big deal out of my genius brag anyways.
    Last edited by pokermonster29; 01-28-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Wow that reply was fing stupid.. u dont know the first thing about poker and being a pro poker player.. your so unknoweldgeable about game u think its luck..
    nothing more to say.. u dont know a thing about poker compared to me an 8 year pro .. and paid cash for house with poker winnings etc.
    Sorry genius, forgot this was a poker board and that you are a better person than anyone here because you think you have more money than us!

I guess you have never had any bloodwork, that's why you didn't post it in your other thread when I asked! Good luck with your TRT no doubt you are fully aware of the 'for life' decision you have made.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry genius, forgot this was a poker board and that you are a better person than anyone here because you think you have more money than us!

I guess you have never had any bloodwork, that's why you didn't post it in your other thread when I asked! Good luck with your TRT no doubt you are fully aware of the 'for life' decision you have made.
    Illogical reply as usual.. Never said I was better.. replied to your dumb comment about how poker is luck. and never said I Had more money either.

Yet, you brag about it in almost every post in every thread!

You haven't posted anything that is relevant to what you are doing!

No bloodwork yet self administering! Troll or anti-genius?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This is just to answer the question, not to listen are read other BS.

Pain really seems to be evident in the first half dozen injections. After that it just gets easier and easier. Why, I am not truly sure. I formed lumps for my first 3-5 injections. They did not protrude the skin, just were like deep welts that you can feel while you move your hand over the injection site with a little bit of pressure.

Then it just got easier and easier. Now, I straight notice nothing. With my cheaper gear there is a tad bit of pain. But, I really mean a tad and it's 100% gone within a day.

I also inject just about every spot I can think of.

As far as the rest. . . . Geez where in fvck do these weirdos come from? Man, the world is full of stupid people.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Skipping every post about poker.... I can say this lol. Learn to love it! And the more times you pin the same area the less lingering pain you'll have. I've never pinned thigh but for glutes and delta this holds true anyway

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    If you're doing everything right the gains will be well worth the discomfort out the gate

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not a genius. I make $60 an hour and actually work a 40 hour week. I also give better advise then the DIY guy. News flash. If you haven't had screening for things like cancer and are self administering HRT you are playing a very dangerous game. But it's your life. Destroy it if you want to.

So what ? your making your money not playing poker.. so ?

EVerybody knows being a poker pro is like being a chess champ.. def takes intelligence.. not your usual day job..

u forgot to mention that u simply sell stuff.. not match wits at the poker table like me.. not to say that selling stuff does not take some skill and creativity to succeed at plus just having a product people need and want is main thing.
    Last edited by pokermonster29; 01-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Yet, you brag about it in almost every post in every thread!

You haven't posted anything that is relevant to what you are doing!

No bloodwork yet self administering! Troll or anti-genius?
    This post got off course simply by you having to say someting about my comments/ ego/ confidence..
    only reason got derailed in first place.. duh

Also turned 3000 into 250,000 playing poker.. tell me its only luck again mr expert on poker / actually your talking out of your ass about a subject u dont know anything about.

Back to subject yes will be getting screened tested here soon.. guy on here before told me to wait about a month after starting my Trt routine.
    Last edited by pokermonster29; 01-28-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Antoinefan is offline Junior Member
    i play a mean game of Go Fish, what you know about that son !!!?

but in all seriousness, first couple of injections will probably leave you a tad sore. although different things can factor in to woresen or better the soreness. i fin doing a slow controllled injection is painless. applying a heating pad or having a hot bath helps with the PIP.

BTW this isnt a poker forum, so if you want your uestions answered id respect the guys trying to help you and stop reminding us that you make money playing with cards...

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    Ive seen donks win 250k mutliple times

Quote Originally Posted by manmanman View Post
    Ive seen donks win 250k mutliple times
    Then lose it all the next day.

This post got off course simply by you having to say someting about my comments/ ego/ confidence..

Also turned 3000 into 250,000 playing poker.. tell me its only luck again mr expert on poker / actually your talking out of your ass about a subject u dont know anything about.

Back to subject yes will be getting screened tested here soon.. guy on here before told me to wait about a month after starting my Trt routine.
    Again you are banging on about money.

You have had no bloodwork done to determine your test/E2 levels but you don't seem to even be able to admit it!

What is your exact TRT routine?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys.. I"ve done 3 injections so far.. one in glute.. in right thigh.. in in left.. been taking cypionat 250...

every time does not hurt after but then like ten hours later gets so sore can't even use muscle or barely walk/ look cripped cuz so sore.

Starting to wonder if the gear I got might have to much ba to prevent infection.

I tried to inject slowly / did not massage in as Mods on here said to do.. not massage after cuz causes more trauma.

Any thoughts on this?

I know i got newbie muscles but man this is ridiculous.

One guy i read about / bodybuilder was taking injections every time and not complaining about pain.. think he's got better gear?
    how can people not complain about major soreness after injects like crazy on here alot is beyond me from my experience so far.
    i feel your pain brother

just took my 1st pin yesterday and now i can;t walk lol..

i spend alot of time in bed, with heat packs...

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    omg! this is the guy who is doing roids to increase his poker performance! bro, i got you in the hall of shame thread. check it out and scroll down a little bit. A lot of people are making fun of you.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...2#.UQbWFCd9Irw
    Hey dont really care cuz u seem pretty stupid.. Yes roids can increase mental performance and concentration so dont know what your talking about/ or to why its some big joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Then lose it all the next day.
    you dotn know many poker pro's who have bankroll management.. pretty amateurr post there bro.

So what ? your making your money not playing poker.. so ?

EVerybody knows being a poker pro is like being a chess champ.. def takes intelligence.. not your usual day job..

u forgot to mention that u simply sell stuff.. not match wits at the poker table like me.. not to say that selling stuff does not take some skill and creativity to succeed at plus just having a product people need and want is main thing.
    It's a game of luck with a dash of skill. You will die broke and alone. I will retire with a pension and everything paid off. Genius.

Hey dont really care cuz u seem pretty stupid.. Yes roids can increase mental performance and concentration so dont know what your talking about/ or to why its some big joke.
    'Cuz u seem pretty stupid'. If that isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You are probably not intelligent enough to have figured this out on your own, so I will clue you in. You aren't a genius. You are a delusional half wit that will figure out he wasn't all he thought he was when he is broke, homeless, and has no/low t because he no longer can afford his meds. Brilliant!

you dotn know many poker pro's who have bankroll management.. pretty amateurr post there bro.
    You spell like a fifth grader. Once again. Genius my ass.

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member

IF you were that intelligent, you would realize that you have insulted some very smart and respected guys on this board already....You dont piss in the tub your laying in so why would your insult the guys you are asking for help...and you sound like a broken record while doing it. just chill out and be respectful.

Thread Information