Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39

    High Tren low Test or opposite?

    What do you guys prefer? I have heard many say they prefer High tren low test to minimize the sides of tren and still get good gains. I have also heard that for the best gains but more sides, run the test much higher than tren. Since tren and test compete for the same receptor and Tren is 5x more anabolic , it would make sense to me to run tren at an equal or higher dose than test. What do you guys prefer? Im running Tren a/prop/Mast

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    What are your complete stats including cycle history and goals of the cycle?

  3. #3
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    5'10
    194
    9%bf
    6 cycles prior.

    Looking to continue dropping BF% while packing on lean mass with the tren . Have been running GH at 5iu for 4 months prior.

  4. #4
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    ---------
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  5. #5
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    So your 24 and what were your other 6 cycles?

  6. #6
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Im 25...how did you guess 24?
    Test only cycle
    3 deca cycles
    Sust/eq/var
    Tren a/prop

    I also get bloods drawn before and after each cycle. Not just another child tryna jumo on the tren train, I have ran it before.
    Last edited by UFO; 05-19-2013 at 03:39 PM.

  7. #7
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    ---------
    Word thanks for the advice

  8. #8
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    Dropping bodyfat and putting on mass is hard to do. Ultimately nutrition is what will determine the cut or the bulk and you can do either with Tren . For showing lean gains low test and higher Tren works wonders and nothing puts size on like a good dose of test. Make sure you have your ancillary's before you start

  9. #9
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks for the reply brother...yea Ive got caber, aromasin and letro on hand. Im keepin the diet pretty clean and sticking to low carbs. Really want to see the effects from the mast. So to stay super lean you suggest higher tren and for more bulk higher test. Maybe ill stick to a 1:1 ratio? Ive got a few cut stack bottles(tren/mast/prop) but also extra tren and prop bottles so I can go either way. The gh has really been helping me shred fat so thats another compound really cutting me up. Anything in terms of lessening sides if I run one way or the other?

  10. #10
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    Thanks for the reply brother...yea Ive got caber, aromasin and letro on hand. Im keepin the diet pretty clean and sticking to low carbs. Really want to see the effects from the mast. So to stay super lean you suggest higher tren and for more bulk higher test. Maybe ill stick to a 1:1 ratio? Ive got a few cut stack bottles(tren/mast/prop) but also extra tren and prop bottles so I can go either way. The gh has really been helping me shred fat so thats another compound really cutting me up. Anything in terms of lessening sides if I run one way or the other?
    No the aas will not make you super lean your diet will. You will notice the effects of the tren more if you are lean from your diet. Does that make more sense?

  11. #11
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    No I got you bro...I know that pretty much any compound can be a cutter or bulker depending on your diet. Just didnt know if high Tren vs high Test had any significant differences. Think ill just keep it simple at a 1:1 ratio and add in a little more carbs in the am. Thanks for the replies.

  12. #12
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    Good luck

  13. #13
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    Super high tren absolutely will burn the shit out of bodyfat.

  14. #14
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    It comes down to personal preference mainly. There are benifits and sides to both methods.I prefer to lower my E2 related sides by running lower test levels.

  15. #15
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Super high tren absolutely will burn the shit out of bodyfat.
    What do you consider super high?

  16. #16
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    What do you consider super high?
    500mg and above

  17. #17
    The Titan99's Avatar
    The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    2
    I always like running the Test higher. Makes me feel better, better libido, and test is definitely a (maybe the best) mass builder. Test is all pro for me with no con (except estro, which can be controlled).

    Not only that, when you end your cycle and drop the water from the higher test dose, it's like unveiling the sculpture you've been working on. In a week you'll be lean, ripped and the look from the Tren is really accentuated. I'm doing the same thing with high Test/NPP/Anadrol /Masteron /Proviron and 7 i.u.'s of quality GH ed. My test dose is formidable as is the Drol. I'm bulking like mad (up to 122 kg) but still lean underneath. When the test/drol/NPP leave my system with the GH doing it's thing the whole time, it should be awesome. I find the same thing with test/tren/masteron.

    Of course it goes without saying the diet HAS to be clean and big in order to have the best effect!!

  18. #18
    briansvk's Avatar
    briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    Thanks for the reply brother...yea Ive got caber, aromasin and letro on hand. Im keepin the diet pretty clean and sticking to low carbs. Really want to see the effects from the mast. So to stay super lean you suggest higher tren and for more bulk higher test. Maybe ill stick to a 1:1 ratio? Ive got a few cut stack bottles(tren/mast/prop) but also extra tren and prop bottles so I can go either way. The gh has really been helping me shred fat so thats another compound really cutting me up. Anything in terms of lessening sides if I run one way or the other?
    I ran 700mg test p with only 250 tren and 350 mast and got to 4% with quality diet.. So I would not just rely on compounds and that they will do the hard work... Compounds assist, but the harder part is up to you..

    And another thing... Do you ran t4 with your GH? If not I suggest to start as soon as possible...

  19. #19
    The Titan99's Avatar
    The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    I ran 700mg test p with only 250 tren and 350 mast and got to 4% with quality diet.. So I would not just rely on compounds and that they will do the hard work... Compounds assist, but the harder part is up to you..

    And another thing... Do you ran t4 with your GH? If not I suggest to start as soon as possible...
    I run T3 with GH. I've been waiting for someone to talk me into T4 but it seems to me all T4 does is convert to T3, right? So why not just take T3?

  20. #20
    briansvk's Avatar
    briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I run T3 with GH. I've been waiting for someone to talk me into T4 but it seems to me all T4 does is convert to T3, right? So why not just take T3?
    Stop doing that immediately... I was explaining exactly this topic much lately... You are hurting your progress (killing some GH potential).. More about that in here:

    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...t4-t3-hgh.html

  21. #21
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I run T3 with GH. I've been waiting for someone to talk me into T4 but it seems to me all T4 does is convert to T3, right? So why not just take T3?
    I cant remember specifically why but there is a good reason and using T3 does not work the same as using T4 so as said, stop that. Ill see if I can find what I read before.

    What’s needed is the actual conversion process of T4-T3, and the deiodinase presence and activity that it involves. This is because Local 5'-deiodination of l-thyroxine (T4) to active the thyroid hormone 3,3',5-tri-iodothyronine (T3) is catalyzed by the two 5'-deiodinase enzymes (D1 and D2). These enzymes not only "create" T3 out of T4, but actually regulates various T(3)-dependent functions in many tissues including the anterior pituitary and liver. So when there is an excess of T3 in the body, but normal levels of T4, the body’s thyroid axis sends a negative feedback signal., and produces less (D1 and D2) deiodinase, but more of the D3 type, which signals the cessation of the T4-T3 conversion process, and is inhibitory of many of the synergistic effects that T3 has!

    http://forums.steroid.com/important-...emon-ph-d.html
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-20-2013 at 05:44 AM.

  22. #22
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    edit

  23. #23
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    I ran 700mg test p with only 250 tren and 350 mast and got to 4% with quality diet.. So I would not just rely on compounds and that they will do the hard work... Compounds assist, but the harder part is up to you..

    And another thing... Do you ran t4 with your GH? If not I suggest to start as soon as possible...
    No I do not nor do I plan on it....T4 is not a NECESSITY while on GH. Yes it is possible that it may lower your T4 levels but not a garuntee. I got bloods tests about a month ago and my T4 levels were spot on even while on 5iu. Once you **** up your thyroid thats it, its ****ed. So its not something I am willing to gamble with. Bloods tell all brother.

  24. #24
    UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I always like running the Test higher. Makes me feel better, better libido, and test is definitely a (maybe the best) mass builder. Test is all pro for me with no con (except estro, which can be controlled).

    Not only that, when you end your cycle and drop the water from the higher test dose, it's like unveiling the sculpture you've been working on. In a week you'll be lean, ripped and the look from the Tren is really accentuated. I'm doing the same thing with high Test/NPP/Anadrol /Masteron /Proviron and 7 i.u.'s of quality GH ed. My test dose is formidable as is the Drol. I'm bulking like mad (up to 122 kg) but still lean underneath. When the test/drol/NPP leave my system with the GH doing it's thing the whole time, it should be awesome. I find the same thing with test/tren/masteron.

    Of course it goes without saying the diet HAS to be clean and big in order to have the best effect!!
    Nice post thanks bro. I think for now, since I got the beach coming up lol, Im going to stick to a 1:1 ratio to stay shredded. Then after that I will double my prop dose and pack on some more lbs.

  25. #25
    orbitz21's Avatar
    orbitz21 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    clifton nj
    Posts
    112
    I keep reading mixed reviews on Tren . I want to try it but when I research it many people say negative things about it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •