Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Joint issues

Jayprice is offline Junior Member

Joint issues

I broke my elbow many years ago and just now am starting to experience extreme pain when I'm working out. My question is are there any roids that will help? I've heard deca can help. Do you think a doctor might prescribe it for that?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayprice View Post
    I broke my elbow many years ago and just now am starting to experience extreme pain when I'm working out. My question is are there any roids that will help? I've heard deca can help. Do you think a doctor might prescribe it for that?
    Believe it or not, when you come to a steroid bulletin board, you would assume the answer is always steroids .

But sorry to disappoint. There are a variety of things for you to look into. and No, any self respecting doctor will not prescribe steroids for elbow pain. Unless you think cortisone, which is a type of steroid, is something to look into. Personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff as there are long term problems associated with use.

I'm a big advocate of MSM. 5 grams a day forever. It helps improve collagen synthesis, and is a mild anti inflammatory. Extremely inexpensive, as 5lbs is around $34, a 14 month supply. Let me know if you need help locating a source. I've been taking MSM for knee pain for over 15 years, and it has certainly helped out. MSM can be better understood by going here on wiki:

Methylsulfonylmethane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it is a sulfur based compound, and very safe, with little to no side effects.

Something else to look into is TB500. I'm a big advocate of this peptide, and you can read about it in my log here:

Roman's TB-500 log...........

I'm not saying TB500 will cure you. But I am saying it is something to consider. It is probably the best healing agent out there.

But don't start taking steroids for pain. Any benefit you experience will dissipate as soon as you stop with the steroids, PLUS all the other ramifications of taking steroids.

Try the easy stuff first mate.

Good luck

---Roman
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

^^^^ thisx2

drake4243 is offline Member
    Well what roman said could be way better than this he knows far more than me, but i have been taking cicuss for a while now and it has completely relieved all my tendon and joint pain and it is very cheap.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Times Roman and Drake. I read about the MSM but I've yet to read all of the tb500 but I'll def read it as well. Drake, what is cicuss? I tried looking it up online but didn't get any hits.

Thread Information