Results 1 to 26 of 26
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Othello

Thread: Anavar, a non liver toxic alternative plox?

  1. #1
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Anavar, a non liver toxic alternative plox?

    Hey guys,
    I am absolutely new to running any sort of steroids , the closest thing i did was run methystenbolone last year and man.. never again.

    But anyway, im wanting to do a cut soon, i been told anavar is great for this and since it's the first 'real' cycle im going to be doing i decided to run it alone. But upon further study, i found it can be liver toxic.

    Can anyone suggest a good alternative? preferably not a PH unless its good on the liver also.
    I'm a bit of a bitch when it comes to sides :P otherwise id be going for something a bit harder than anavar!

  2. #2
    ppwc1985's Avatar
    ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,928
    I would spend a few more years building a strong base before cycling.

  3. #3
    Othello's Avatar
    Othello is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    524
    hi Kris.

    Welcome to the forum

    Age/Stats? workout experience? without this info no one can help you.

    On another note, cutting or bulking is more in the diet than the gear you take. so if you can post some info about your daily food intake, macros etc , it would greatly help greatly anyone who is going to answer you.

    Finally anavar is not a drug to be run on its own. Research it some more on this forum and you will know why I say this.

    cherio
    krisowow likes this.

  4. #4
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Oh and also, i read that there is some test suppression involved. I don't wanna run test. I know alot of people will go 'use test as a base bro'. If i cant find an alternative to anavar , il use it still with NAC for liver protection.
    But as for the test suppresion, i have some clomid, but i was also wondering if D-aspartic acid would be adequate to get my test back to normal levels, either on cycle or post?
    Thanks to anyone who replies in advance!

  5. #5
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    My age is 23. My stats i think are irrelevant, cos i know what people will say, especially the traditionalists 'oh your not ready for this blah blah blah'

    lets just leave it at i gain muscle ridiculously easy and fat too. I lose fat ridiculously hard and i've come to anavar to fix that.

    Well, i've read from plenty of people anavar can be ran on its own. After all, it was designed to be ran on its own. Its only bodybuilder traditionalists that insist running test as a base lol and all i want is fat loss and slight muscle gain at this point.

  6. #6
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    ppwc1985 - Implying i haven't been spending years.. lol

  7. #7
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by krisowow View Post
    My age is 23. My stats i think are irrelevant, cos i know what people will say, especially the traditionalists 'oh your not ready for this blah blah blah'

    lets just leave it at i gain muscle ridiculously easy and fat too. I lose fat ridiculously hard and i've come to anavar to fix that.

    Well, i've read from plenty of people anavar can be ran on its own. After all, it was designed to be ran on its own. Its only bodybuilder traditionalists that insist running test as a base lol and all i want is fat loss and slight muscle gain at this point.
    you said it..

    your not ready to cycle, no test no cycle

  8. #8
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you said it..

    your not ready to cycle, no test no cycle
    I really don't care if you think i am or not, I came here looking for either alternatives to anavar or failing that PCT advice. I am going to do this regardless, so may as well give me some proper information or simply don't speak.

  9. #9
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by krisowow View Post
    I really don't care if you think i am or not, I came here looking for either alternatives to anavar or failing that PCT advice. I am going to do this regardless, so may as well give me some proper information or simply don't speak.
    whats the matter, scared of needles?

    anavar only is for girls? are you female?

  10. #10
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    whats the matter, scared of needles?

    anavar only is for girls? are you female?
    irrelevant, but no.
    No its not. I am a noob and even i know that. Please, take your ignorance else where. It's just a better option for women, doesn't mean men don't use it and plenty do.

    Now if you aren't going to offer any advice aside from 'take test', go away.

  11. #11
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by krisowow View Post
    irrelevant, but no.
    No its not. I am a noob and even i know that. Please, take your ignorance else where. It's just a better option for women, doesn't mean men don't use it and plenty do.

    Now if you aren't going to offer any advice aside from 'take test', go away.
    have you tried lifting weights? and eating food?

  12. #12
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    for 3 years.

  13. #13
    ppwc1985's Avatar
    ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,928
    We only provide safe advice here, your only 23, you don't want to give stats and fact is first cycle is always just test. No one here is going to give you unsafe advice. Diet is the way to lose bf, not anavar . Oral only cycles are not a good idea. 25 is the recommended age to start cycling. Head over to the nutrition section and let them guys show you the proper way to eat. The only advice I can give is that, your not ready to cycle yet. If you chose to ignore our advice that's your choice, we will see you in a couple months when you can't get it up. Good luck.

  14. #14
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    You're a stubborn one kris...I don't think this cycle will go the way you want it too. Best of luck to you though.

  15. #15
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    We only provide safe advice here, your only 23, you don't want to give stats and fact is first cycle is always just test. No one here is going to give you unsafe advice. Diet is the way to lose bf, not anavar. Oral only cycles are not a good idea. 25 is the recommended age to start cycling. Head over to the nutrition section and let them guys show you the proper way to eat. The only advice I can give is that, your not ready to cycle yet. If you chose to ignore our advice that's your choice, we will see you in a couple months when you can't get it up. Good luck.
    I hear you and what do you mean only 23? It's not like im 18/19 still in puberty willing to stunt my growth just for some muscle.

    test is always first? Typical bodybuilder mentality.. you think you guys are the only ones out there using gear? lol.. i am not a body builder. I have done extensive research on anavar . Of course diet is the way to lose bf, but there are things that enhance progress, take pre-work outs for example and i can say i've lost heaps of weight just by adding fat burners along with dieting. same principle with anavar, its a cutting steroid . I know how to eat.. please. stahp talking down on me about the basics.
    Now while i've done alot of research on anavar, i can't find any consistent research on PCT. Some say no PCT ( if your running it alone) others say nolva, some say nolva AND clomid. some say some over the counter PCT. There's nothing consistent..
    Lol people said the same about it when i ran methystenbolone, my erections never fail, it was just the lethargy that got me and i gained 4 kilos of muscle and kept it. I am told i can expect the lethargy from most oral agents but the difference is, this time im prepared for that.

    I just wanna know about PCT, or a safer option than anavar. If you don't wanna give me the advice i need, thats cool man. Don't comment. At all.
    Last edited by krisowow; 10-11-2013 at 08:15 AM.

  16. #16
    Othello's Avatar
    Othello is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    524
    OP

    reason you get this advice is not because we are "traditionalists" as you say but rather its because most of us have been there done that and to some extent wish someone had told us we were f***ng it up back then.

    if you do not take test as a base, Anavar will suppress your natural production...so during your cycle, your body will not have any test...with all the implications that brings along with it. clomid will not help if your body has been shutdown for a long period and you might be driving yourself straight into early TRT.

    also at your age, you can achieve GREAT results by adjusting your diet and workout...you would be surprised how tuning your macros and hitting cardio can help...think of this as building a base.

    Once you have used your natural potential to the max, you can cycle and get added benefits...

    also consider the fact that any form of AAS be it oral or injecable without having a PROPER control on your diet is USELESS. best case you end up with more fat and water ret. I dont want to think of the worst case scenario here. its a ticking bomb man.

    furthermore, reason u get asked about stats is because anavar is INNEFECTIVE at a high BF %ge.
    yes that is right.

    AAS as well as fat complicates things and you end up with unwanted sides like high BP, oestrogen etc.

    there is no such thing as a cutting drug if your diet is crappy. drugs help diets but its all in the food and the exercises man.

    believe me no one wants to downgrade or bash you in any way...reason we answer is because you ask. there are protocols for this...when you do not follow protocols, you cannot whine about the results.

    I was in your shoes...diff is no one was there to educate me or punch me in the face to say dont go there...


    cherio

  17. #17
    Zodiac85's Avatar
    Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by krisowow View Post
    I hear you and what do you mean only 23? It's not like im 18/19 still in puberty willing to stunt my growth just for some muscle.
    This is like a flashing neon sign telling everyone that you've done no research or reading on this site. This gets brought up 10 times a day and is covered in about every other sticky thread. No one here is going to recommend or agree to cycling before 25 or advocate an oral only cycle. At least read enough to know that you should have lied about your age.

  18. #18
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    All valid points so your logic is keep me in the dark till 'im ready' whats the harm in giving me the info i need now?
    YOu keep assuming i don't know how to eat. Is it because i said i lose fat hard? Doesn't mean i don't lose fat. Doesn't mean i don't know how to eat, doesn't mean you can keep talking to me like some kid who's just spending his first 3 months in the gym. I been working out consistently for 3 years and inconsistently for longer and i wouldn't have come this far if i didn't know how to eat. I started at 33% bf, im now in the low 20's. Its taken me AGES.

    And i never said my BF was high. it's just not low either. I've read on this site for first cycles to be at least 15%. But that's taking into account people who want to gain muscle. I just want to maintain or maybe gain a little bit and just shred the remaining bf till im 15.

    The thread is titled "anavar , a non liver toxic alternative polox" meaning suggest alternative things i can take (originally that don't damage the liver but hey lets expand into things i can take that wont shut me down, they don't even have to be steroids )
    Being endo/meso mix, losing weight is a slow process with just dieting..



    Lol zodiac. 2 Years wont make any difference from a hormonal perspective except the fact my test will be slightly lower and that's just guesswork. My friends are 23 and are all on gear and are actually bodybuilders, they are massive, get no sides, etc. Being 25 maybe ideal but not necessary. What is necessary is not being in puberty.
    Therefore, i don't need to lie. I'm not that kinda guy.

  19. #19
    Zodiac85's Avatar
    Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by krisowow View Post
    Lol zodiac. 2 Years wont make any difference from a hormonal perspective except the fact my test will be slightly lower and that's just guesswork. My friends are 23 and are all on gear and are actually bodybuilders, they are massive, get no sides, etc. Being 25 maybe ideal but not necessary. What is necessary is not being in puberty.
    Therefore, i don't need to lie. I'm not that kinda guy.
    You can argue all you want that you're a special snowflake that's different from everyone else that asks this question 10 times a day. There are very good reasons that 25 is recommended that don't have anything to do with puberty. The vets on this site will always recommend that you wait until 25 and will never recommend an oral only cycle. If your friends recommend that, then you should research and decide who to believe.

    And who's keeping you in the dark? This site is full of information, free and accessible to anyone. Your original questions are all answered in the first couple of sticky threads. If you're in the dark, it's due to lack of ambition.

  20. #20
    krisowow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Link me to the pages that state why 25 is important.
    And explain why i know 6 people personally my age, hitting up tren , test, winstrol etc and are getting great results with no sides? Would you say they aren't special snowflakes? lol. 23 is 2 years away from 25. Unlike being 18, 7 years.

    Everyone thats commented on here? instead of just saying 'may i make a suggestion? don't do this till your 25, but hey, heres the info you need incase you do decide to do it OR if you do decide to wait, you got the information and can go straight into it when you're 25. '

    Instead of "LOL IM ASSUMING YOUR BF IS HIGH AND THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EATING LOLOL IM SO COOL, LOL IVE HAD 40 CYCLES BOW DOWN TO ME AND READ THE STICKYS OMG DO YOU EVEN 25 YEARS OF AGE? LOLOLOL I HEAR THIS 10 TIMES A DAY AND DONT GET SICK OF IT COS ITS A CHANCE FOR ME TO ACT SUPERIOR"

    I can see the logic in not doing an oral only cycle. I guess. All though, i read an alternative to anavar is turinabol . German atheletes took that without supplementing with test aswell so the bodybuilder outlook that every cycle needs to have test as a base is false. Unless.. you want to be a body builder.

  21. #21
    Zodiac85's Avatar
    Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    288
    I suspect that you think I'm exaggerating that the age 25 thing gets brought up 10 times a day. Here's a couple of threads to get you started. Remember that there are a lot more sides than bitch tits or whatever. Have you seen your friends with no sides blood work? If you want to discuss this with other people that started aas at a young age, check out the trt sub forum too. I agree that 23 is not that far from 25, and in fact you might end up ok if you start now. It's just that the odds of not ending up ok are higher. I realize that I'm coming off combative, and I apologize. But again, do your research first.

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ffect-you.html

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...all-costs.html

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

    Credit to Austinite and Marcus for the above links.
    Last edited by Zodiac85; 10-11-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: credit

  22. #22
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,960
    Please provide us with your complete stats. I would like to help you, but help me first. No lies.

  23. #23
    Zodiac85's Avatar
    Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    No lies.
    Lol, gotta defend the OP here. I was the one that suggested (facetiously of course) that he lie about his age. I haven't seen anything to imply that he has not been truthful.

    Edit: Although there's still a good chance that Cape will catch something!
    Last edited by Zodiac85; 10-11-2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Added edit

  24. #24
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    if you wannna run anavar only you gonna have to get a good pct and be ready to feel like shit when you on cycle and expect no to very few gain. you will risk your health for that??

    If yes here is your pct.

    for a 6 weeks run,
    nolva 20mg/day for 4 weeks
    clomid 50mg/day for 2 weeks

    no need to worry about liver except if you have liver issue. In that case you should.not consider any oral option. Anavar is VERY mild on the liver. Running NAC wont harm for sure.

    if you arent scared of needle and refusing to use test because you are a *****. then you should not consider steroids . steroids arent for kids!

    You are refusing ro give stats so I deduce that you have no knowledge whatsoever in training and nutrition and that you are skinny/fat.
    Var only will gives you nothing. except trouble.
    but if you are stupid enough to do so. you gonna have to deal with the consequence.

    above their is golden advise that you should follow and have a critique view of yourself.

    their is great section on nutrition/training/suplement that will help you way more that steroids can.

    but you are still young minded. so you wont listen.

    good luck with your failure.

  25. #25
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    The reason we stand by the 25 "Rule" is because we advise the "safest" possible usage of aas. I sets us apart from other boards. There's a few out there that will have no qualms about telling a 20yr old how to run a high test/tren cycle. I personally know that it's not a good idea therefore its my choosing to not advise someone like that. Idc how much that person whines - if they choose to run it anyways..... So be it. They have no one but themselves to blame.

    Regarding var..... It can be run alone as many have done. Test is always recommended for numerous reason. A small dose like 125mgs would suffice actually. I'm not recommending you to doit lol. You've made some great progress on your own so far so congrats on that. My only advice would be to research supplements that help aide Fatloss. Steroid alternatives tend to be harsher on the liver and also shut you down

    Best of luck man
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  26. #26
    pitchindude's Avatar
    pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    156
    [QUOTE="krisowow"]Link me to the pages that state why 25 is important. And explain why i know 6 people personally my age, hitting up tren , test, winstrol etc and are getting great results with no sides?"

    1- the explanation is simple, you can't fix stupid.

    2- they likely are experiencing sides, simply not openly discussing their inability to get the schlong up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •