Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMike

Thread: Need some insight with a few things please :)

Nagato is offline New Member

Need some insight with a few things please :)

Okay so i am few to the forum, well not really i used to belong on this forum years ago but thats a whole other story...

Here's the deal ..3 years ago i got into an accident and had a pretty nasty back injury, several herniated disks, pinched nerves and damage etc etc.. list goes on ...my body went through hell, i was weak.. my immune system was weak and i finally managed to get through the worst of it ...i've been back in the gym for about 5 months .. going HARD ...i'm no where near as big as i used to be but im not trying to really get "big" anymore ...i've been eating SUPER clean and hitting all my macros etc... and im in a "cutting" phase right now. I am kinda weak though and i think my test has def took a hit since not being active for so long etc etc. But i am currently in single digit body fat NATURALLY, and i def. hit a plateau i can't shed any more fat naturally and with the amount of cals im eating at the moment i'm weak as hell and my muscles look fat even carb cycling and "refeeding" just doesn't cut it anymore ... SO.. here is why i came back on the forums.

Previously i've ran 3 cycles .. my first was Test E ..Second was Test-E and D-bols...third was Sustanon and deca .. had good gains with them all. I'm not a total noob BUT my next questions MIGHT sound noobish to a few people but i am going to ask anyway and i will give you my reasoning.

Okay so question one ...im looking to do a Var only cycle with Pct. Why you ask ? i'm not looking to get Huge gains in terms of mass if i get a few solid pounds i would be happy with that , i've also read that its a good cutting agent and gives u a hard grainy look. with where i am right now i think this might be a good idea for me. I don't want to use anything like Clen , nothing that increases my body temp or gives me jitters. Don't wanna use Winny either... and i honestly don't wanna inject anymore (unless its gh). I would love to get my hands on GH but i am broke as hell, and i think Some var is as high as i can pay for. Is there anything else that i an use out there ?

My second question is i've read of people doing Clomid only cycles between 12.5-25 mg daily ...again not looking for HUGE gains, if it gives me a nice test boost i would be willing to give it a run. If i did this how would it affect me , i am asking about the negative sides of course.

Thanks again guys, i hope some one can answer some of my questions !

P.S. i'm not looking for any shortcuts , i'm just looking for a legitimate push to get me past my plateau.
    Last edited by Nagato; 11-02-2013 at 03:34 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please edit your post. Asking about sources is going to get you banned and/or scammed. This isn't a source board.

Edit the post and you'll get help with the other questions.

Thank you.

Megalodon6 is offline Member

fixed, sorry forgot about that.

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    I've tried Var; decent at first, but after a while it seems like I developed a tolerance. 25mg up to 50mg up 100mg...sh*t got expensive. My buddy swears by Clen for cutting, but I've never tried that (not for internal temp reasons, more so for what it might do to my heart).

As far as Clomid, can't help you. I've always used Nolva. I've read a lot of people get muscular pains at 25 ED, but everything is good at 12.5 ED.

And as everyone has mentioned, asking for sources is not a good idea.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why, if you are already single digits, do you still want to cut?

What are your stats?
    Weight
    Bodyfat
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

masso is offline Associate Member
    Nothing wrong with var cycles. I put on 7kg of lean muscle during a var only cycle.

Been running var only for past 6 weeks ranging from 30 to 50 mg have trimmed up and got stronger and looking great.

Var does heat you up a little but you can get some crazy pumps on them so not sure how it would effect your previous injuries.

why? because unfortunately spot reduction is impossible .. i'm lean everywhere but i retain fat around my belly button ...its funny because my lower abs have almost paper thin skin.

i'm 27.
    5'11
    8%

I actually have a box of russian D-bols laying around, what about taking 10mg ed for like 4 weeks? would i need pct at that dose ?
    Last edited by Nagato; 11-02-2013 at 04:11 AM.

well if it heats me up a little bit, whatever ..but stims are a no no for me, and yes the heat from clen and the heart stuff is a no go for me personally.

What would a typical var only cycle be like 6-8 weeks? 30-60 mg? what about pct ? i know it suppresses you, but does it shut you down really bad ? how much clomid would i need to run it at ? also is gyno something i need to worry about with var ? i never got gyno but when i took dbols i had a tiny bit of puffiness almost nothing though.

bump

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Var needs to be ran at 60mg+, man up and inject some test.

You obviously didn't read my first post, not interested in running injectables anymore. Has nothing to do with "manning up".

60+ mg? i remember when var was REAL you only needed 20-30 mg's i guess it comes in half the potency now

I did read your post and it sounds like you are afraid of needles now for some reason. Injectable is the way to go.

im not afraid of needles at all ...i useded to shoot test in areas you probably never have. I just don't want to use it now plain and simple. And i am actually quite satisfied of how i look now, i just want my conditioning to be slightly better, theres really no amount of dieting/cardio at this point that i can do to really look any more ripped up. I'm not stepping on stage so i'm not doing anything crazy like cutting my water or anything like that .. i eat asparagus a few times a week and that gets rid of any water weight i have, i also take 1/3 serving of dandelion root extract daily to keep any bloat off. AGAIN i'm just looking for an edge, i'm not looking for a miracle solution like a lot of the people who come to this forum seeking help.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masso View Post
    Nothing wrong with var cycles. I put on 7kg of lean muscle during a var only cycle.
    Been running var only for past 6 weeks ranging from 30 to 50 mg have trimmed up and got stronger and looking great.

Var does heat you up a little but you can get some crazy pumps on them so not sure how it would effect your previous injuries.
    Mike this is uncalled for mate....

Matt
    Last edited by Matt; 11-02-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    im not afraid of needles at all ...i useded to shoot test in areas you probably never have. I just don't want to use it now plain and simple. And i am actually quite satisfied of how i look now, i just want my conditioning to be slightly better, theres really no amount of dieting/cardio at this point that i can do to really look any more ripped up. I'm not stepping on stage so i'm not doing anything crazy like cutting my water or anything like that .. i eat asparagus a few times a week and that gets rid of any water weight i have, i also take 1/3 serving of dandelion root extract daily to keep any bloat off. AGAIN i'm just looking for an edge, i'm not looking for a miracle solution like a lot of the people who come to this forum seeking help.
    And this..

Matt
    Last edited by Matt; 11-02-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Test is better suited, even anavar can negatively affect your sex drive. Why risk it. Low dose test prop would be perfect.

I'm aware that it can suppress you and shut some people down , but so does test ..and if i'm going to be shooting test i'm def not going to be shooting low doses of it. I was shooting 1000 mg a week and loved it. Okay i guess you guys are giving me every bit of "advise" instead of asking me what i initially asked for. Seems like this forum wasn't a good idea.

So you've taken 1000mg/week of test prop but were thinking of 30mg of anavar Ed. That's not far off of a woman's dose.

Like i said, i didn't say i was thinking of taking 30mg of anavar .. i said i was thinking of using anavar, which is why i asked for opinions on doses etc. And so what if its not far from a womans dose? i don't need much honestly, i'm doing good. Do you cycle redz ?

i have ...and ?

Is this your way of trying to get me to not take var ? I can understand guys trying to "get in shape" like the post states, but i am not one of those guys i'm already in shape . and probably in better shape "naturally" where i am now then most guys running cycles, that's not the point here. And to be honest taking any anabolics period is going to mess with your body , no matter what you "read".. because lets face it you're googling the same sh!t that i am , and if your doctor told you its "ok" and it won't harm you cuz you're shooting test along with your other chems. Then you need to re-think what you're saying to me. Steroids are steroids, they all have consequences regardless to what you take. Possibly in the short term they might not hurt you the same way, but still ...if you're Doing them yourself don't bash people for what they want to do. If you don't like my questions and what im doing why bother posting ? stay off dude. I'm a ****hair away from my goal, i would like to get rid of this stubborn area once and for all and move on and start clean bulking.

And lastly this, just chill buddy...

Matt.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-02-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Doctors prescribe people test for a reason. You lack basic understanding of steroids .

i have ...and ?
    It was for your information. If you don't feel like being a man for 8 weeks then do as you will.

Did you look at Austinite's fat loss stack?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Please remember we have a strict no flame policy here, thanks guys...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Please remember we have a strict no flame policy here, thanks guys...
    Sorry dude, got a little pissy.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Sorry dude, got a little pissy.
    No worries mate, happens to us all..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

must be the juice -_-

no i haven't but i will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    It was for your information. If you don't feel like being a man for 8 weeks then do as you will.

Did you look at Austinite's fat loss stack?
    I checked this out, it seems good .. my only issue with this is that the syn is a stim. And i'm trying to avoid stims ... if i WERE to get it though do you think taking a small amount like 5 mg even work ? it seems strong enough. your 2 cents?

bump

I checked this out, it seems good .. my only issue with this is that the syn is a stim. And i'm trying to avoid stims ... if i WERE to get it though do you think taking a small amount like 5 mg even work ? it seems strong enough. your 2 cents?
    It seems to have good results based on the endorsements in that thread. I haven't tried it though I do have the same fat in belly button area problem you have. I like yohimbine but that's a slim and makes me feel weird at times.

bump
    Sorry, I went to bed!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Sounds like you just want a tummy tuck op

Thread Information