Thread: Cycle help!

bungledoona is offline Associate Member

Cycle help!

Considering running a cycle similar to my 1st, this will be my 3rd cycle.

12 week cycle of 400mg Nandrolone Deconate and 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week, AI: 2.5mg Letrozole EOD

I have a heaps of Letro on deck ( like seriously heaps ) can i run this for post cycle therapy and if so what dosage and how to tapper off correctly to avoid estrogen rebound?

also ive never realy known how to time my PCT correctly so some advice on when to run it and for how long would be choice!

thanks in advance

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bungledoona View Post
    Considering running a cycle similar to my 1st, this will be my 3rd cycle.

12 week cycle of 400mg Nandrolone Deconate and 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week, AI: 2.5mg Letrozole EOD

I have a heaps of Letro on deck ( like seriously heaps ) can i run this for post cycle therapy and if so what dosage and how to tapper off correctly to avoid estrogen rebound?

also ive never realy known how to time my PCT correctly so some advice on when to run it and for how long would be choice!

thanks in advance
    Letro for an AI?....Ok. Not my first choice, but ok.
    Can you run letro for PCT?.....No....No you can not.
    If you have never known how to time your PCT, I can only assume you did not achieve significant results with your first 2 cycles. At age 23 how does your blood work look?

my first cycle was good gained 12kg and kept 9, second cycle ran tren and prop and gained 5kg and kept all of it.
    sadly have never had any bloodwork done

king6 II is offline Senior Member

thanks for the links bro, hard to wrap my head around some of it but. like PCT start times for example, it said enanthate lasts 2 weeks and deca 3 so when do i run post cycle, 3 weeks after my last pin of deca im guessing? sorry if these are stupid questions, in the past ive just done what my friends at the gym have told me to do and never realy questioned it. also tried to talk to my GP about this stuff but he seems to know next to F%#k all.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    3rd cycle at 23.. I would be a little concerned about my health, particularly from the comments that followed. If you've never known how to time your pct, this shows that you've been putting things in your body that you did not do enough research about.

King6 gave you some good links to ponder.. I would recommend reading them all thoroughly and getting blood work prior to doing anything furhter.

Your cycle looks fine as it relates to the steroid compounds.. I do not like your AI. Letro is a suicide inhibitor.. why do you want to crush your E2 levels? Are you gyno proned? If so, why not go with aromasin at 25mg/ed? This will curb a significant amount of estrogen 80-90% but will not totally crush it. You'll feel like sh*t bro. Your AI should be run during your cycle, and not for pct. Pct you can use nolv and clomid.

You should also look into HCG during cycle for testicular atrophy as this will help you recover more quickly during pct.

Nandrolone has the longer ester so you'll begin pct (and stop your AI) 21 days after your last injection.
    Last edited by Igifuno; 02-01-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    3rd cycle at 23.. I would be a little concerned about my health, particularly from the comments that followed. If you've never known how to time your pct, this shows that you've been putting things in your body that you did not do enough research about.

King6 gave you some good links to ponder.. I would recommend reading them all thoroughly and getting blood work prior to doing anything furhter.

Your cycle looks fine as it relates to the steroid compounds.. I do not like your AI. Letro is a suicide inhibitor.. why do you want to crush your E3 levels? Are you gyno proned? If so, why not go with aromasin at 25mg/ed? This will curb a significant amount of estrogen 80-90% but will not totally crush it. You'll feel like sh*t bro. Your AI should be run during your cycle, and not for pct. Pct you can use nolv and clomid.

You should also look into HCG during cycle for testicular atrophy as this will help you recover more quickly during pct.

Nandrolone has the longer ester so you'll begin pct (and stop your AI) 21 days after your last injection.
    Thanks for the input Igifuno, i was suggesting Letro because its dirt cheap and i have a script for 5 boxed of the stuff.

getting stuff here is kinda hard because its not exactly legal without a script and can be difficult to get through a GP. i cant realy just tell my GP to give me Nolva for pct, they only give u stuff if shits going bad

I have been prescribed arimidex for gyno in the past (which was crazy expensive) worked great on the 1st cycle but then when i ran tren and prop it wasnt helping with the gyno so i asked for letro from another GP and it helped me out heaps.

Blog Entries
    Where are you located? can you not get ancillaries through customs easily?

Gold Coast - Australia
    Last edited by bungledoona; 02-02-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I know it can be hard there....

so is it not possible to run letro as an AI at a smaller dose so i dont total my E2 levels?

also in your opinion how long should I run Post cycle for?

ive heard so many people say different things, its hard to know who to listen to. 4 weeks?
    Last edited by bungledoona; 02-02-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bungledoona
    so is it not possible to run letro as an AI at a smaller dose so i dont total my E2 levels? also in your opinion how long should I run Post cycle for? ive heard so many people say different things, its hard to know who to listen to. 4 weeks?
    Understand that letro is designed to crush E2, so even with a lighter dose, if you don't take enough, then your E2 levels will just be all over the place anyway which would concern me more than elevated levels TBH.

I just don't like letro, but it can be used. 4 wks PCT should be good with that cycle but see how you feel and, if you want to extend pct for a other week or two to help ensure recovery, that is okay.

You should get blood work 6-8 weeks after pct

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Understand that letro is designed to crush E2, so even with a lighter dose, if you don't take enough, then your E2 levels will just be all over the place anyway which would concern me more than elevated levels TBH.

I just don't like letro, but it can be used. 4 wks PCT should be good with that cycle but see how you feel and, if you want to extend pct for a other week or two to help ensure recovery, that is okay.

You should get blood work 6-8 weeks after pct
    Thanks for the info brother, realy appreciate it. i might just try sell my letro and get some nolva instead.

Thread Information